عملی حکمت Random عملی حکمت rp?

Harpaw8 posted on Nov 03, 2012 at 03:02PM
Here is a random anime rp. You can be a characte f any show or an OC. Whatever floats your boat

mine:
Pauline Timberwood
female
single
red hoodie, jeans, sneakers and a odd black orb necklace
sweet and kind, loves a good prank but can be strong and mean when she needs to be
other: plays piano, loves to write draw and pull pranks

عملی حکمت 2832 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2832

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anifanfreak said…
(CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE GOTTEN OVER 100 POSTS!)
Megumi: I've had enough MORONS hitting on me so i can Handle myself *Peers at Him angrily for trying to make a move* Yeah I'm Megumi, Yusaku's Cousin... *Giggles*
Yusaku: Yes... She... is... *Sighs* Andrew, You wanna Keep your... Erm... Man hood? Best not try to hit on Megumi... *Points at Andrews Nuts* Get what I mean?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harpaw8 said…
(YAY! Im happy about that...very happy)
Andrew just mumbled. "Whatever, i'm going to work early."He walks outside. He suddenly kicked a package inside. "Here's your stupid package by the way."
Pauline ran over and picked it up not saying a word.
Andrew shut the door and walked off down the street.

Pauline: "Sorry about that. Andrew may seem like a complete jerk but he can be okay sometimes."
she said, sitting down at the table opening the package. She closes it and puts it by the table.
Sabrina: "Sometimes...more like never." she laughed
Yusaku: I could tell from a while ago... *Chuckles*
Megumi; I could tell right away... *Snickers*
Pauline: "Fudge pops pops, I better get back to work before its to dark." she ran outside.

Sabrina: ".........Fudge pops?" she laughed. "Sometimes, I don't get her...I wonder what she does out in that shed anyway...?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iconland98 said…
kyon is walking down the street .
Andrew bumps into Kyon. "Watch where ur going." he growls running on.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک iconland98 said…
"oh sorry......." keeps walking.
Yusaku: I really hope she's talking about chocolate... and ONLY chocolate...
Megumi: That was a bit awkward...
*They just stare at each other*
Yusaku: I hope I don't regret this... *Stands up and sneaks out, he peeks into the shed, Holding his nose so he can't smell anything*
Pauline was under a huge sheet tools everywhere.
Sabrina stood next to them. "Don't worry, she probably ment fudge pops, like the popsicles. she yells random things sometimes instead of swear words....wonder what she's doing." Pauline went over to the box taking out a giant rope and wire cutters and goes back under the tarp.
Yusaku: *Releases his nose* The hell is she doing in there? *tries to Peer in a bit further, but falls inside, flat on his face, he sits up, rubbing his now bleeding forehead and nose* ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! That hurts! *Looks up to see Pauline* EESH! *Jumps back and hits his head on the wall, tools fall over him, hitting his head, knocking him out*
Pauline looked at him startled. "what are you doing?" she asked. "And are you alright?"

Sabrina waited silently outside.
(replies will be slow. Im on a phone)
Yusaku: *Regains consciousness and backs up into the wall* Not eavesdropping thats for sure! *Covers himself for a blow to the head* S-sorry...
hmmm
Pauline stares at him a secound. "...I dont care really... Im just working on something special." she looks at the huge tarp."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cyrus498 said…
louis cyphere
single
pic*
has the demonor of a classy buisness man,short temper,nice,if you piss him off his response will be hitting you in the head with a breif case

cyphre:hmmm*flips thru the pages of the death note*does this things pages ever end?*Writes random people who didnt like his fathers company names in the book*done now..where can i find some people to commence with..*walks around*
 louis cyphere 17 single pic* has the demonor of a classy buisness man,short temper,nice,if آپ pi
Andrew passed by Louis. He glared at him, narrowing his eyes, still walking.
smirk
louis:turns around*my my my why are you glareing at me?*smirks*i did absoulutely nothing...lets have you make up by us telling eachothers full names*hides the death note behind his back*
Andrew: "Yah, sure, like I would." his eyes grew cold...
louis:your irrateing me with that stare what is your problem?
Andrew: "Something about you irritates me..." he kept walking. "Whatever..."
angry
louis:jumps in the air and smacks andrew with his breif case*MY FATHER IS THE OWNER OF A MULTI MILLION DALLOR COMPANY DONT GET SNAPPY WITH ME!!!
Andrew falls over, but stands up like it is nothing. "I face smacks from my distant cousin, I think I can take them from you." he keeps walking muttering under his breath
louis:starts following andrew*thinks:wtf is this guys name?i want to kill this man so badly!! out side of think zone*so were are you going?
andrew: "work." he kept walking. "By the way, you can't kill me with a death note, trust me, I have had people try." he said glancing back at Lois, somehow reading his mind
gale:my shinigami*...thats what i was trying to tell you! louis:shut up!!*looks like he's talking to air*fine ill just go to this pauline timberwoods house*pickpocketed andrew phone*
Andrew: "Please give my phone back..." he growled.

Pauline kept working on her project. "Everything looking good, I will come back again tomorrow..." she headed back to the house
*phone is already back in andrews hand a louis is gone* louis:appears infront of pauline*why hello there!!!
Pauline flipped backwards taking out a bloody rose gun. Noticing she wasn't going to attack she put it away. "Im sorry, I wasn't expecting....yah. Im used to people sneaking in and attacking me." she said half awkwardly. "Yet again, sorry..."

Andrew just muttered. "Im still going to work." he kept walking
louis:if your going to attack better not miss*puts breif case on the floor takeing out a bouquet of white roses*for you even though i dont even now your name* scratches his head*
Pauline smiled slightly taking the flowers. "My names Pauline Timberwood. Wo...would you care for some tea?"
louis:acually i would the names louis cyphre*his last name was very familiar to people due to cyphre corp. being one of the largest companies in the world*mm i think i need new clothes..eins,zwei,drei!*appears completely diffrent*
 louis:acually i would the names louis cyphre*his last name was very familiar to people due to cyphre
Pauline made the tea looking back at him. "So, I guess you can change your appearance. I can only do it when I regenerate. That happens when I die."
she dropped one of the cups. She catches it on her foot kicking it back in her hand again, filling it. she then handed Lois a cup of tea.
louis:sips*thanks pauline..good job on getting the tea so what do you think of my appearance hmm?
Pauline: "Its nice, better then some of my old regenerations thats for sure.~" she smiled. A knock was heard at the door. Pauline opened it to find a package. "Aha." she took it in setting it on the counter.
louis:walks over*whats inside pauline? sceintifc stuff?
Pauline: "No, truthfully, im not into the scientific stuff, that used to be my parents interest. This is mechanic stuff." she took out some hard drives and wires. "Perfect~"
louis:mmm*starts floating*do you know what cyphre corp is right?
Pauline: "Yes...and no. I have heard of it, but I don't know a lot about it."
louis:ahh i see im the son of the owner so whatchya gunna work on with that stuff
Pauline: "Just a little craft outside...its a secrete."
(g2g, will reply to the BB rp before I leave. I will reply tomorow, ttyl)
Yusaku: *walks in and sees Louis* oh h-hello... *walks to Pauline and whispers in her ear* a friend of yours? Isn't that the son of that famous multi million dollar corporation? He seems better dressed in his billboards... honestly... *looks up, smiling and waving* I don't mean to be rude or anything... but what's your name? I'm Yusaku... Yusaku Igarashi... *senses the death note book, and instinctively switches to his middle name instead of his last name, he sends an explanation to Paulines mind*
Message: Pauline, don't tell this man your real name, if you accidentally piss him off he can destroy your soul so you can't regenerate when he kills you, that's why I lied to him... *only Pauline is able to recieve the message and it can't be intercepted*
louis:smiles*my human name is louis cyphre..so yusaku igarashi and pauline timberwood what intresting names!!if you want to see me better dressed i can and no i just met her(oh he also has one red eye and one blue eye)would you like to see me better dressed?
Yusaku: No, no, that's not what I meant at all! You seem more normal in casual clothes, and in my opinion you look better in casual clothes than you do in fancy attire! *sends a message to Pauline*
Message: well, if you don't want to forever be destroyed, best not piss him off while he has the book, good luck, don't die, I can't lose you okay?
Yusaku: sorry I have something to do, see ya! *kisses Pauline on the cheek and walks out, he comes up to an old shop in the middle of town, it had many items to sell, he sat down and waited for customers to come by*
this is the facial expression louis gets plus the fire..pssh its funny when you imagine his face like this) louis:gets the super pissed look when he sees him kiss paulines cheek*urmrmr...grrr...*attempts to write yusaku's name in the death note*.....hehehehe*hides it in his breif case*
 this is the facial expression louis gets plus the fire..pssh its funny when آپ imagine his face like
(lol)
Pauline blushes as she watches Yusaku leave . "Um...I better get back to work on my secrete project, but...your welcome to stay. I have to go back out to my shed...your welcome anywhere in the house."
louis:okay..*peeks in the shed*what is that woman doing....*changes his form into yusakus temporally*WASSUP
Pauline looked at Yusaku. "Hello Yusaku, just working on something." she goes under the giant sheet. Suddenly a small boom was heard, Pauline fall out from under the tarp her face covered in shoot and burns. "Guess that wasnt supposed to go there."
louis:changes his real apperance into grells*oh i love your red hoodie!*brushes the shoot off*
Pauline looks up at him. "um....thanks....but how...who.....what?" her eyes turned a different color, one yellow, one red
laugh
louis:turns back into his regular casual appearance*OH PAULINE ITS ME!!*laughs*suprised?
Pauline: "Yah, I am. Guess you can transform then." she whipped even more soot of her face laughing as well as she stood up