Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((Let's just ignore that.
NO MAGIC CAN RAISE THE DEAD. If it could, do you really think Lily and James Potter would be dead? People can come back as shades or ghosts, but they aren't truly alive. They don't belong here. Remember "The Tale of the Three Brothers"? The secondd brother,.Cadmus, killed himself after usingthe Resurrection Stone tobring back the girlhe loved. She didn't belong here, so he killed himself to truly be with her))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
((moving on....))
"Okay, what if I did die?" I said, "Would you sit for days maybe weeks doing nothing and listening to no one? Because I wouldn't want you to do that, I would want you to move on and live your life. Because you would still have one." I was still carrying a stern tone in my voice, I needed him to listen and understand what I was saying.
((I really like this storyline))
"Yeah, but I don't love you."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I sighed, I knew that he didn't love me, but loved him like a brother or a son. "I know Harry." I said, "But please, please stop this, please be yourself again..." I begged. I put my face in my hands and started to cry. "You were the one that taught me-me to be brave no matter what happens...you were the one that taught me that it-it was okay to be myself..." I said through my hands and my sobs.
"There's no point."
I looked up from my hands. I finally had it, he didn't want to stop, he wanted to sit here all of his life and regret his choices. "Fine," I said standing up from the bed and wiping my tears with my sleeve. "I just thought you would like to know that there are still people on this earth who care about you." I walked over to the door ready to leave and grasped the handle, "And there is already one person who has left us, we don't need another." I slammed the door behind me and ran out of the common room and into the hall.
Harry spent aa few more hours on Alyce's bed, thinking about his life. He HAD lost Alycce, but he still had Ron,.Hermione, Ginny, even Meg. He ran after her. "Meg!"
I was crying again in the hallway, thinking about Harry. Was he every going to get over this? Was he ever going to be the funny and brave kid that I met not that long ago? We had only been in school for two short months but already a girl had died and Harry Potter had lost hope. After a while I took out my potions essay. "It doesn't matter if a girl died or not." Snape had said, "You still have work to do." It was so hard to concentrate through my tears.
"Meg!" I quickly wiped my eyes, whoever it was, I didn't want them to know that I was crying. Then Harry stepped out of the portrait hole.
"What..." I said I was still mad at him for not listening to me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((i am so confused. i must have been gone for a long time shoot))
((where is clarice in all of this?))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((ok fine shes not dead yet only her pulse is do weak a machine is keeping her alive but no one knows but dumbledore and her parents is that better))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
(( Phoebe sent Clarice a note During DADA, saying;
**Dear Clarice,
I want to thank you for being such a coward. How could you live with yourself, being such a coward. You're a disgrace to the wizarding society. You're friends with a Bloodtraitor, a Mudblood and Harry Potter, who with lucky to escape my Father, last year. Oh, you can forget about telling Professor Dumbledore because you would have no proof.

your Regards
Phoebe Wormwood

P.S. Don't mess with my fellow Slytherins, tell your Friend (Alycce) that Draco doesn't love her.))
((you guys seem to be pretty involved and i dont wannna ruin anything))
((hmmm...lets pretend its raining outside Hogwarts right now. I got this. *rubs hands, grins evilly*))
The rain was unstoppable, pounding the roofs and windows everywhere in a torrential storm.
Why? I asked myself. Where did it all go downhill? What was wrong with me? Why couldn't I see that Harry needed help? And yet, here I was, sobbing in the pouring rain. My hair was gathering in my face, sticking to my frozen cheeks. I couldn't walk, because my ankles were both injured, so I just lay in the mud, crying. Gasping for breath.
((ok now someone else can just go along with it i dont care.))
((oh yeah i already know i say that))
((@good what? you are making this whole RP very confusing. you have poor grammar, sentence structure, and grammar, and even with nonexistent things like magic you STILL make things impossible and ridiculous, like alycce dying and not dying and shit. plus, when did "anna" come into this? who is she? i honestly think this RP would be a boatload less confusing if you let it be once alycce dies. for good. thank you, creator of said RP, flabaloobalah))
Phoebe notices her rival walking across the courtyard. She seizes the chance at her rival. Draco grabs Clarice from behind. He pins her to the wall.
Phoebe walks over, sneering at Clarice's sorry state. "Did you receive my little message I sent you?" Phoebe mockingly asked.
"I'm sorry. Really." His face was a little more aalive, especially with a huge thunderclap right outside. "I didn't want this to happen, but with everything in my life, it got out of control."
((@laugh come on, guys! i hate to be a twerp and all, but we should TRY to make everything make sense.))
((ok fine she dies.))
"I know that it wasn't your fault Harry." I set the essay on the floor, it could wait. "None of this is your fault, so many bad things have happened in your life....I'm the one that should be sorry." I stood up and hugged Harry. I felt so bad for him, his parents were dead, Cedric died while he was with him, and now the girl that he loved has died. He must feel like the whole world is against him.
((@good im really sorry for being such a bitchy stickler and such. i just think that sometimes our posts dont make sense.))
((*backs away slowly* I'll just wait over here until Phoenix gets back. Don't want to get caught in the crossfire))
((What do you think of my storyline? I need criticism so, I can improve it.))
My whole being started to shake violently. I was going to become a human popsicle if no one came and thawed me out. Literally.
((haha yeah its fine i get it))
Harry leaned into Meg's hug. It was warm and safe with her arms around him. That wasn't a feeling he was used to, but it felt nice all the same. "You won't…leave me?" he whispered. His eyes felt puffy and he was sore all over, but that didn't matter. Not as long as he had his friends.
Draco punched Clarice in the stomach for not answering Phoebe.
"Answer me, Ernest" Phoebe snapped "Did you get my message? If you didn't, than I'll hex you"
I fumbled for my wand, but my hands were too cold and moved too much. My breath was clouding in front of me. I was slowly fading, much like the foggy breath of mine.
((i guess il be hermione now that im dead hehe))
Dumbledore--*walks up the stairs to see harry in the hall* harry just the person i wanted to see Alycces parent wanted me to give this to u and dont ask me what it is i dont know *hand him a package and walks off*
I smiled and started to cry again. Why did this kid always make me cry?
"No, I won't."
((@laugh come on! i just yelled at everyone about things making sense. clarice is out freezing to death in the rain. i would hate to make you leave like I did @good. u can just edit ur response.))
Harry punched her in the shoulder. "Why are YOU crying? 'Course, I could always give you a reason to cry. I'm not the Boy Who Beat Voldemort for nothing." He took up a boxing stance, his eyes once more filled with life and laughter.
"we Search her pockets" draco hissed. Phoebe turned out Clarice's packets while, Draco grabbed Clarice, by the scruff of her clothes. Phoebe found a time turner, the Snitch that Harry caught, photograph of her family, and of course, Phoebe's letter.
Phoebe opened the screwed up piece of parchment. "Read it!" Draco ordered.
((I mostly edit all my responces, if it doesn't make sense. Thank you anyway.))
I laughed and rubbed my shoulder, geez he can punch hard. I flinched a little at You-Know-Who's name, but not as much as usual, I was starting to get use to it. "I'm glad that you're feeling better, but I have to finish my essay..." I sat back against the wall and picked up my essay. "You don't happen to know how to brew Polyjuice Potion... do you?" I laughed again, of course he didn't.
((harry open the package it has alycces wedding plan of her and harry her parents wanted him to have them))
"Yeah, I do. Hermione brewed it back in second year so we could sneak into the Slytherin common room."
"Wow," I said in amazment, "I'm surprised that you aren't expelled."
((@laugh thank you. i appreciate that, and im glad im not gonna have to...erm, dispose of you.))
My teeth chattered uncontrollably. Jesus, my arms were stiff and the color of death.
"With all the chaos with the Chamber of Secrets, it wasn't that hard. Of course, getting the ingredientas meant I had to deliberately cause mayhem in Snape's class." Harry laughed at the memory. He dropped to the floor next to Meg, nearly sitting on an unfamiliar wrapped parcel. "What's this?"
"I have no idea." I said. "Sorry to leave you Harry but I should probably go sit on a proper chair...not the hallway. I'm going to the library.'' I grabbed my bag and put the essay and my quill inside, I pushed against the wall to stand. "See ya Harry."
((im surprised clarice isnt dead with the state she is in))
((ok im going to add a new character))
My eyelids were drooping, and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to reopen them again. I could hear someone's shoes sloshing through the mud. "Hello? Anyone out there? Wha-Oh my...God." they exclaimed. "Stay still, okay? I got you." They lifted me into their warm arms. I sighed. The sharp contrast between the radiating heat of his (I could tell by the rhythmic, low voice) body and the deadly iciness of mine was so inclined I was scared I was going to end up overheating. "Damn it, kid, your lips are gray." They trudged through the slippery mess, rain making my slick skin slide against his.
It was dark when we made it to my bed. Long before then, the rain ceased. He gently laid me on my bed. "Don't go anywhere."
((You're welcome))
Draco spotted Clarice's Satchel. The Satchel was a small, brown bag. It was leaning against the stony wall. Phoebe picked up the satchel.
"What do you carry in here, Clarice. Lets we have a look, shall we." Draco mocked. Phoebe prised open the bag and tipped it upside-down. All the bag's content, fell out.
Harry sighed. He hadn't been on his Firebolt sincethe match. Maybe he could find Ron and go practice. He ran off, mysterious package in hand, to find his redheaded best friend.
He returned with a wet cloth, a cup of water, and some small pills. He helped me sit up, and I winced.
"What?" he asked, concerned.
"It's my ankles. Both are pretty badly screwed up."
"Here." he brought out some icepacks. I sighed when the ice helped greatly.
"Better. Thanks," I smiled. He tilted the cup to my mouth. "Sorry. I didn't quite catch your name."
"Oh. Sorry, I'm Isaiah. You?"
"Clarice. Thanks. A lot."
((are you going to be Ron? or do you want someone else to be him?))
((me? nah, not really. sorry. i've got my plate full with clarice and isaiah. but thank you.))
((I still have to find him, first. That'll ggive you enough time to ight it out))
Harry stopped in his tracks. Hogwarts was a huge castle. How could he find one person in the confusing labyrinth of corridors and rooms?
((is harry looking for ron?))
((Yes, he is. Harry's just not thinking very well today))
((is that so? well, i think he should eventually find clarice & isaiah. theyre fine, but i just made up isaiah to get clarice out of the rain. okay! bye!))
Harry started running again. The best place to find Ron would be in the Gryffindor common room. He came to a screeching halt in front of the Fat Lady, his shoes leaving scuff marks on the floor. Oops.