Leyton Family<3 Leyton Family Picture Contest (CLOSED/OUTDATED)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 12:45PM
Ok, so you (most of you) voted yes for the picture contest, which is just brilliant, so thank you :D I'm really excited about this.. :)

so.. I'm just gunna say something about the rules here; okay, so each round lasts a bit over a week. 5 days to add your picture for the round (to this topic) and 3 days time to vote for the best picture in a pick that I always create after one round closes. and now for the pictures. all you have to do is post a picture that reflets your own opinion. Like, the first round is "Your current OTP". Simple, you just post a picture of your current OTP. and you don't have to make the pictures yourself. You can find them online or if you want to, of course you can make them yourself, but the point is that you don't have to. and by pictures I mean pictures, not icons -- you know, those little pictures XD hah :P hmm.. what else.. well, the picture can be basically of anything, as long as it's something you love and it fits the description of the round's topic. and when the pick about voting for the best picture appears, that's when the new round opens. I hope I explained somewhat understandably XD
If you have questions about anything, just ask me :) and have fun, that's the main point ;D

prizes:

first place: 5 props
second place: 4 props
third place: 3 props
fourth place: 1 prop

rounds;

round 1: your current OTP (closed!) winner: 123Naki456 :)
round 2: your favorite tv female character (closed!) winner: Rolemodel2011 :)
round 3: your favorite tv male character (closed!) winner: xoheartinohioxo :)
round 4: a couple dancing - from a tv show or a movie, your own choice - (doesn't have to be an item, can be friends, too) - (closed!) winner: xoheartinohioxo :)
round 5: your favorite real-life couple (doesn't have to be an item) - (closed! winner: rorymariano :)
round 6: your favorite friendship (from a tv show, a movie, etc..) - (closed! winner: leytonfaan_18 :)
round 7: your favorite movie female character (closed!) winner: Rolemodel2011 :)
round 8: your favorite movie male character (closed!) winner: leytonfaan_18 :)
round 9: your favorite female celebrity (closed!) winner: el0508 :)
round 10: your favorite male celebrity (closed!) winner: Rolemodel2011 :)
round 11: a wedding (closed!) winner: TrueLove23 :)
round 12: your favorite tv-show (closed!) winner: xoheartinohioxo :)
round 13: your favorite movie/movie series (closed!) winner: 123Naki456 :)
round 14: a scene that breaks your heart/makes you sad (closed!) winner: rorymariano)
round 15: your favorite/one of your favorite scenes for your OTP (closed!) winner: XxXrachellXxX
round 16: someone who you think is underrated (closed!) winner: leytonfaan_18 :)
round 17: a scene with a kiss from one of your favorite pairings (closed!) winner:
round 18: your favorite/one of your favorite badass/HBIC (closed!) winner: angiii7, rorymariano, Rolemodel2011 :) forgot to make the tie pick XD
round 19: a female celebrity you'd most like to meet (closed!) winner: angiii7 :)
round 20: a male celebrity you'd most like to meet (vote for the best picture here: link)
round 21: your favorite tv-show cast (deadline for posting the pictures closes on December 5th)

oh right, the pictures can be ones with more than one picture in it which means that you can have two or three (or more) pictures in the entry, but I don't think wallpapers count as pictures, so nothing too fancy pants ;)
last edited on Jun 13, 2014 at 05:16PM

Leyton Family<3 226 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 226

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک nicole_23 said…
Back to the Future <3
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
 Back to the Future <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TrueLove23 said…
heart
one of the best teen movies ever...Drive Me Crazy ♥
 one of the best teen فلمیں ever...Drive Me Crazy ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 123Naki456 said…
Harry Potter series ♥
 Harry Potter series ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک rorymariano said…
Gone With the Wind <3
 Gone With the Wind <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک xoheartinohioxo said…
The Notebook ♥
 The Notebook ♥
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rolemodel2011 said…
The Breakfast Club <3
 The Breakfast Club <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک leytonfaan_18 said…
500 Days of Summer :)
 500 Days of Summer :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک XxXrachellXxX said…
heart
Round 13 is now closed and round 14 is open for: "a scene that breaks your heart/makes you sad". Now, of course, if you have more than one scene that makes you sad, and for example, they happen to be from the same.. I dunno, movie, episode etc, there can be more than one scene in the picture. The point is that it's in one entry. Okay, yeah, a bit depressing topic, sorry :P have fun, though!
crying
Okay, this is my entry. The Doctor & Rose in Doomsday and Amy & Rory in the Girl Who Waited. Both incredibly sad episode for incredible pairings. You guys have no idea how much the Doomsday episode broke my heart, well, maybe you do, 'cause most of you know that Ten&Rose is my OTP.. anyway, then this scene with Amy&Rory, not only bringing back memories of the saddest episode I have ever watched in my entire life, but also being terribly sad on it's own. So.. this is definitely the accurate picture for me for this round.. :)
 Okay, this is my entry. The Doctor & Rose in Doomsday and Amy & Rory in the Girl Who Waited. Both inc
crying
Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
 Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.
Mine is from 5x16, "The Sum of the Parts of Whole"
 Mine is from 5x16, "The Sum of the Parts of Whole"
Sawyer&Kate - "Please, I'll do ANYTHING you want." {"I want you to watch"} "Close your eyes, Freckles." "STAND UP!" "CLOSE YOUR EYES!"
 Sawyer&Kate - "Please, I'll do ANYTHING آپ want." {"I want آپ to watch"} "Close your eyes, Freckles
Hanna & Caleb </3
 Hanna & Caleb </3
Too late? I hope not :/
 Too late? I hope not :/
Ah! I forgot about this!
 Ah! I forgot about this!
The Prince's Tale ♥

i cry every single time i watch this scene. :'( <33
 The Prince's Tale ♥ i cry every single time i watch this scene. :'( <33
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angiii7 said…
Makes my heart ache so much everytime I see it :(
 Makes my دل ache so much everytime I see it :(
Round 14 is now closed. Round 15 is open for: "Your favorite/one of your favorite scenes for your OTP"
Tenth Doctor & Rose - "End of Time part 2" their last scene together :( loved it so much, though <3
The Doctor went back in time in this scene to say goodbye to Rose, because he couldn't talk to the present time Rose, because she was in the parallel world, so he met her on New Year's eve, before his older self had, ever, and said: "I bet you're gonna have a really great year"
that sentence means so much to me XD and to the Doctor. and to Rose, in time.

yeah, that's my scene :P <3 totally made me cry too XD
 Tenth Doctor & Rose - "End of Time part 2" their last scene together :( loved it so much, though <3 T
I have too many favorite scenes so I'm gonna pick:

From "The Verdict in the Story", the scene in Brennan's apartment where she and Booth have a eye-sex moment

BRENNAN: Sometimes I think you're from another planet.

[They have a moment where its only them and know one else]

BRENNAN: And sometimes I think you're really very nice.
 I have too many پسندیدہ scenes so I'm gonna pick: From "The Verdict in the Story", the scene in Bre
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک angiii7 said…
Damon&Elena, 2x08 "Rose".
:'(
 Damon&Elena, 2x08 "Rose". :'(
it was so hard to decide between 1x08 and 5x13 :)
 it was so hard to decide between 1x08 and 5x13 :)
LP 3x21 <3333
 LP 3x21 <3333
Mine :)
LP's First Meeting<3
 LP's First Meeting<3
:))
 :))
Round 15 is now closed. Round 16 is open for "Someone who you think is underrated". Meaning a character, an actor/actress, anything of that sort ;)
Georgie Henley ;) she isn't hated or anything - as far as I know - but she doesn't get nearly as much credit as she should (IMO). She's awesome!
 Georgie Henley ;) she isn't hated یا anything - as far as I know - but she doesn't get nearly as much
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mooshka said…
monkey
Hey when we post the picture do we credit the actual maker? Or does it not matter?
It basically doesn't matter because I personally don't know the actual maker on most - cause I usually find them on tumblr, and they have been reblogged like a million times. But if I know who's done it, I usually say it. So far I haven't even once XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک bbiatch said…
Jessica Szohr...she gets so many hate for the character she used to play and because she got to date Ed Westwick!! she doesnt even deserve all that hate, as an actress and from what I've seen in interviews she is amazing!!!
 Jessica Szohr...she gets so many hate for the character she used to play and because she got to تاریخ
Tamara Taylor best known for playing Dr. Camille Saroyan on Bones, she doesn't get enough credit as the other characters/actors do. She's an amazing actress <33 She is prefect!
 Tamara Taylor best known for playing Dr. Camille Saroyan on Bones, she doesn't get enough credit as t
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Margooterd said…
I picked Chyler Leigh. She's best known as Lexie Grey from Grey's Anatomy. She isn't really famous, but I think she's a great actress :)
 I picked Chyler Leigh. She's best known as Lexie Grey from Grey's Anatomy. She isn't really famous, b
I think Adam & Rachel are a bit underrated.
 I think Adam & Rachel are a bit underrated.
Anna and Seth <3
 Anna and Seth <3
Jeff and Annie <333
 Jeff and Annie <333
Paley<3 They deserve so much more love than they get!

Credit goes to gothicbarbie@tumblr :)
 Paley<3 They deserve so much مزید love than they get! Credit goes to gothicbarbie@tumblr :)
Round 16 is now closed and round 17 is open for "a scene with a kiss from one of your favorite pairings" :)
the Doctor & Rose <3
 the Doctor & Rose <3
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک energizerbunny said…
heart
Lucas&Peyton 3x16 ♥
 Lucas&Peyton 3x16 ♥
Booth & Brennan's kiss from 7x1, "The Memories in the Shallow Grave" it is offically my fave kiss for them! <3
 Booth & Brennan's kiss from 7x1, "The Memories in the Shallow Grave" it is offically my fave kiss for
Barney and Robin kiss from Monday's episode. I hope this fanart counts because the top part of this is from a different scene but leads to the kiss XD
 Barney and Robin kiss from Monday's episode. I hope this fanart counts because the سب, سب سے اوپر part of this i
Same as Laura :)

^____^
 Same as Laura :) ^____^
Mine, my favorite tv kiss <33
 Mine, my پسندیدہ tv kiss <33
Bree and Karl!! this was their first kiss
 Bree and Karl!! this was their first kiss
Round 17 is now closed. Round 18 is open for "Your favorite/one of your favorite badass/HBIC" :)
Katherine Pierce ;)
 Katherine Pierce ;)
Ella Simms...
 Ella Simms...
Katie Fitch
 Katie Fitch