Twilight Series funny "what if"

sparkly_edward posted on May 14, 2008 at 12:53AM
IM NOT SAYING ITS POSSIBLE but wouldnt it be funny if Bella turned into a werewolf and bella and edward still loved eeach other but thought each other smelt really bad when BEFORE they loved each others scents? Just wanted to throw that funny thought out there.

Twilight Series 12 جوابات

Click here to write a response...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک jacob4ever57 said…
hmmmm....that would be a weird twist in the series
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shortynme said…
I always think that if Stephenie really wanted to throw us for a loop, Jake will imprint on Bella AFTER she's a vampire! lol
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک cheergeek said…
Oh I wish there was some sort of loop like that... or any sort of loop, but I doubt it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kctjohnson said…
shortynme.... OMG I hope not. Poor Jacob! *LOL* I honestly believe she wouldn't do that. She loves Jacob. Let's see a loop... how about if Bella decides not to turn and she and Edward just remain together for the rest of her life? I mean everyone expects her to turn right?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک zuntiz said…
yeah, that would be sort of unexpected... :)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک shortynme said…
That's true. I don't know though. Personally I like Bella as a human, but I understand where she's coming from.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emma-jeff said…
I think that soemthing like that is going to happen because isnt the last book meant to be based on 'A Midsumer Nights Dream'? I think there's going to be a lot of twists and turns- I can't wait!
I am actually rooting for Bella to remain human *ducks, just in case a case of tomatoes fly at her* I mean, Stephenie values humanity doesn't she? I think she just might keep Bella human. There was also that dream Bella had where she thought she was looking at her Gran Marie and it turned out to be her and a still-young Edward standing next to her. It's kinda sad, but in a weird way, I thought it was sweet that they stayed together no matter what.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک emma-jeff said…
I know what you mean because I have some weird feeling that Bella's going to remain human (not that I want her to!!). It's just that if she is made into a vampire then so many characters are going to be sad like Charlie, Renee and Jacob. But then again if she does remain human then the Cullens are going to have to live with seeing her and eventually Edward die. I'm so confused lol- I'm soooo looking forward to the next book:)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک edwrdluvr said…
I don't think that there's ANY chance that Bella will stay human. She resents the idea too much to ever give up being a vampire. Plus, one of the main parts of Eclipse was that Bella realized what it would mean to be a vampire, to give up her human life and she accepts the consequences. The dream that she had was just reflecting her hatred of getting old when Edward never could. There's also no way that Stephanie Meyer would put in all that effort of Bella's realization just to blow it off. Plus she probable realizes that fans would be pissed. I'm not saying that it isn't an interesting idea, I just think that there no way Meyer would do that.
The consequences of Bella turning is far bigger than Charlie and Renee losing their only child and Jacob losing the girl he loves though. Bella's turning means war between the werewolves and the Cullens.... Unless Stephenie thinks up a clever way to avoid that whole scenario. Like if Jacob would finally step up as Alpha male and orders the pack that they are never to attack or wage war against the Cullens and basically says "Screw the treaty - I'm in charge now. No one will hurt the love of my life and her new family." But goodness if that happens, I just might bawl for Jacob.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک edwrdluvr said…
I think that if Edward moves away with Bella the pack wont follow him so the war's not really a problem.