Vampires Wanna Roleplay?

vampyrechick posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 07:21PM
you can be anything you want it doesnt have to be a vampire just because we're on the vampire spot.

theres only one rule (and please dont take this as me being mean) NO Twilight!

well now that thats done with, shall we role play?

heres my caracter
Name: Juniper
Personality: sarcastic, mean when she needs to be, blunt, secretive, stubborn.
Hight: 5'6"
Eye color: changes, most of time they green
Pets: a small dragon named Cara
Powers: vampire, also posseses mental power such as hypnosis and levatation
 آپ can be anything آپ want it doesnt have to be a vampire just because we're on the vampire spot.

Vampires 590 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 590

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aprilacne said…
(Ikr, Jake was origanaly a Twihlight Oc but then I found this and my Jake muse was yelling at me

And yes, Yes he is lol)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aNinnyMouse said…
Joe opened his at her squeal of pain. "What now?" He sat up, safely holding the blanket to him, feeling like his skull had been pulverized by a train.

Arnold struggled to get Pauline off of her. His eyes searched for his gun, which had ended up next to a tree. "Vampire Lady! You said you would help, now's the time for helping!" He then drove a punch directed at Pauline's face.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Harpaw8 said…
Pauline disapeared and reapeard next to Arnold. She took out a scythe made of shadows. "Even a small cut from this scythe will instantly kill you....I stole it from a grim reaper." she laughs. "Well, more like borrowed."
Jake grabs his wrist bending it backwards, holding Arnold in place having a shyco smile on his face. "All yours..."

Hanna-Jay goes over to Joe and opens the blanket for her to get in. She buries her face in his chest and shivers slightly, as if she was crying from the pain of the sunlight. "It hurts Joe. Sunlight hurts yonger vampires while older ones shrug it off...Jake told me when I was still human."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Pauline: "You messed with the wrong Princess." she lifts her scythe and aims to chop his head off
Jake: "Bye bye old man! Your going to hell!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Nevermore_ said…
Juniper, who had been waiting for the right moment to act, decided to do something. She backed away a couple of feet before taking a running leap at Arnold, aiming to knock him onto the ground and temporarily out of harms way.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Katherine-P said…
Drake: They parked and he curiously notice that Katlina didn't burned at all, she noticed his asking look and said:" Did you think you would get rid of me that easy, human?" He shrugged and didn't knew if he wanted her to burn or not, he still felt great anger for her but she would free him of his fathers madness...
He went into his house and Katlina stopped before the threshold. "So this folklore is true? You can't walk i without being invited?" he asked and she respond:" No, but your father made an guard-spell around your house. That's the way this myth was invented, so can I come in?"
He sighned didn't knew if that was a good idea but he knew he couldn't persuade his father to come out, he would notice that something was going on so.."Yes you are invited in." he cough and Katlina wwnt into the house.
"Tuffweh!"What was left of Arnold"s teeth were grinding to the soil, from being knocked to the ground again. He rolled on his back and squirmed underneath her, finding himself within arms length of his gun,

Joe's forehead wrinkled with concern as he crawled out from under the blanket and wrapped it around the little girl, pulling her away from the mouth of the cave, "Is that better?"
Juniper rolled off of him, grabbed the gun, took it off safety, and jumped to her feet before pointing to at the scythe weilding girl.
Jake stoped laughing and grabed Pauline "Nice seein ya but...bye fuckers!" He ran away finding a near by river to slash way the trail.

Hanna-Jay smiled and snuggles into the blanket. Looking up at Joe she had the most innocent face. "Joe, what does imprint mean?"
"....." Joe stared at her, "Wa-w-w-wait what?!"
"Jake told me you guys could imprint on people," She looked him in the eyes agian, but failed at reading if he wanted to hurt her, so she just snuggled up more in the blanket. "What does imprint mean?"
Vince: He had a very hard night but didn't slept much because the adrenaline still flew through his body. After his boss let him out at his home he just felt paranoid & moody, his son wasn't at home and she should feel a bit worry but he just felt anger for his son who kicked the tradition with his feed! Suddenly the door opened and he heard voces, also a female one? Did Drake finally had a new girlfriend? Vince couldn't understand much so he got up and walked to the voices.
Juniper turned back around to Arnold now that the threats had left, she nudged him with her foot, "get up lazy."
Jake ran to the city, seeing that was the best place for now. He set Pauline down ank kisses her cheek.
Drake: He watched Katlina while she studied his home curiously after a time he asked:" Okey can we do that now? I wanna have all these problems dissapeared in a hour!" M.K. looked at him with an cunning smirk and respond:" Well boy, your problem will be dissapeared in minutes, you just have to tell me where your daddy is." Drake just wanted to show her his father's bedroom when suddenly an wood-arrow shot Katlina's shoukder and she hissed angry at a shadow. Then his father appeared with mad hating eyes staring at Katlina...
"Ugh... I coulda taken them," Arnold climbed to his feet.

"Imprint well,,,uh...er....I think you're gonna need ask someone else about that!"
"sure you could have. That's why you almost died."
"Oh...Ok..." She sighed and looked a little defeted, leaning back. A jolt shot up from her stomach to her throut, she leaned forward as her eyes where turning pure black. She panted, panicking.
"Pfft! I got outta plenty worse situations! That was noth-Sssssst!" He grabbed his wrist,

"Are you hungry?" Joe instantly ask,
"mhm, whatever, idiot." Juniper said, shaking her head.
Hanna-Jay shook her head yes.
"Ah..mm...Hang on. I don't know if I can do much like this, Unless you want me to run out naked and punch an animal to death! Heh heh...heh,,,"

"The vamp got away," He said disappointedly.
She smiled up at him, her eyes clearly show a trace of laughter.
"well what the hell are you waiting for? You can find her now if you want to, we saw which way she went."
"Shut your flawless mug!" His pride was wounded by her helping him. He started sprinting in the vampiress's (Katlina's [sp]?) direction.

Juniper laughed quietly at his statement and followed, easily keeping pace with the man.
Pauline leaped backwards away from him...
M.K.: The arrow hurted in the first five seconds, then she growled while pulling it out and her eyes turned into a glowing red, now she didn't cared at all what she promised the boy, that hunter had to die with MUCH pain!
She doged another arrow, then sprinted in vamp-speed to Vince and broke his arm with the crossbow. Vince screamed of pain and slapped into her face but she didn't even felt it and kicked her legs against his jaw, an ultimate thunder of numbness flew through him before an burning acheing made him loose the consciousness. He wasn't dead yet but M.K. wanted to change that fact very quickly, but suddenly Drake got in her way, packed her shoulders and begged:" Plese, you promised me! He's still my father! You can't be that heartless!" She stared at him with her red eyes and though about his words. Heartless? She shouldn't care! 'You cared once' replied her inner voice siftly and she calmed down, her eyes turned amber-green again and she breathed deeply in and out even though she didn't needed air at all. Then she looked in Drakes eyes and nodded understanding. Afterward they carried the still unconscious to a chair and tied him. "Ok I will give him my blood, then he will wake up and I will quickly as possible hypnose him, he doesn't drink vervain right?" made Katlina clear, Drake thought for a moment then he said:" Not since 3 days he wasn't prepared for such an vampire apocalypse in the woods." Katlina nodded grinning and bit into her left hand, then opened Vince's mouth and let the blod float in. Drake stood nervously beside her wondering why she listened to him earlier. 'Maybe she has a good side' flew through his mind.
Pauline heard something and suddenly she was teleported. she vanished right on the spot
" Oh crapola!" Jake runs to find Hanna-Jay's scent. On the way there her killes a deer and arives at the cave with it. "Here. I lnow you're burning so drink up."

Haana-Jay sinks her teeth into the deerand begins drinking the blood.
Joe looked up at Jake and glared at him. "Oh hi there," his voice was bitter with a heavy resentment towards him, after the tousle the boy was so keen on putting him through.

"We lost the guide, the vampire, my shooting hand and.... Where the fuck're my cigarettes?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Xenok15 said…
(omkh i am so lost...)
Jake looks at him for a second then watchs Hanna-Jay rip off a leg and chuck the rest at the wall.

Hanna-Jay senses the mood and turns around and sees Jakes tuff-looking stance: the leaning on the mouth of the cave, arms crossed over his chest, eyes glazed with a small bit of pity derectly at her.
Joe scoffed at his attempt at looking intimidating. "Is she your fucking pet now? Feeding her table scraps like some animal?"
Jake looks at him with hate, 'Why the hell is she so atracted to him?!?...He's gonna die now...' Jakes eyes opened wide as he thought Joe inprinted on her. In a flafh Jake had Joe in a headlock, about ready to snap his neck. "Don't tell me, you got your little sick paws on her and imprinted, huh? Too bad your gonna die now!"

Hanna-Jay stood there frozen. She didn't know what to do, she had never been in this kind of situation before in her life. "Jake leave him alone." iIf she could cry she ould be bawling by now, seeing Joe in what had to be pain. She finaly had enough. "JAKE STOP IT YOU BIG FUCKING BULLY AND LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE!"
"Just-try try me you punk!" He treated the situation like he would a clinch, slamming his head back with his elbow "I got no interest in messin' with little girls, sicko. But I don't got anything against breaking little boys like you!"
((Adding one just in case))Name: Carmilla
Trapped in the body of a very young girl at the beginnings of puberty, Carmilla has the tendency to be a very hormonal and cruel creature. She mostly preys on young girls, but her heart was stolen and broken by an older noblewoman. Leaving her to trust no one but her feline friends, who follow her as spies.

She is an ex-member of the Cult of The Blood Countess. A secret all-female group that followed in the footsteps of one Elizabeth Bathory. Her Mistress was the cult's leader as she truly believed that her ancestor was Bathory, herself and that she could channel her through her bloodline. But Carmilla found Bathory entangled in the arms of another... a man no less, forbidden amongst the cult, for they were all to be left untainted and untouched.

Furious and betrayed, Carmilla attacked them, only to be fatally wounded by the woman she once loved. She was drained, injured, and left to die on the streets. It is a mystery how she even recovered. Perhaps it was simply willpower that pushed her forward. Perhaps she had help... All that is known is that she know has a burning hatred for the one woman that took everything away from her, but her pride and heart is far to injured for her exact revenge... For her to even care.
Based on: link
 ((Adding one just in case))Name: Carmilla Age:Unknown Trapped in the body of a very young girl at
Hanna-Jay ran out of the cave, wanting to get away from the fighting.

"Oh really now? Watcha gonna do to me now ya big bad wolf?" Jake slumped agenst the wall, smirking.
Pauline watches them from the shadows...
Hanna-Jay runs, trying to get away much as possible, she slowed down as she saw Carmilla. "Hi! I'm Hanna-Jay. I'm only 5 and I reacently got bit by a vampire."

Jake looked up at Joe, waitind to see what he would do next.
Joe got into his natural defensive boxing stance, with his fists guarding his chin and his elbows at his chest. "I do this for a livin', punk!"

Carmilla, who was in the local park that cut away into the forest, was sitting on a bench. She guarded her complexion with a lacy white parasol. Many jewels and pearls hung from her neck and her eyes had the nature of lightning. She regarded the filthy, feral looking girl with these eyes. "Oh. Good for you, then. Shoo! Shoo!" She waved away at her.
Jake rolled his eyes. "Oh come on, with you naked? I could you pined to the floor on your hands and knees beging for more."

(...She's amazing, ya know.)
Hanna-Jay looked at her and smiled. "Yo're really pretty. Are you a vampire?"
Joe raised a brow, and grinned. "I can't tell if I should feel threatened or aroused. C'mon, 'nuff talk!" He made a left jab into Jake's rib cage.

Carmilla gave a kittenish smile and leaned towards the little girl. "Why yes, yes I am. Where are your parents?"

((Squee! I know!))
Hanna-Jay looked at her sadly. "My mommy doesn't want me and my daddy's in jail because be killed a white kid for being mean to me because I'm black."

Jake grabs Joe's arm and pulld him down. "Tell me the truth, you act like you hate me when we're around Hanna-Jay only because you like me."
"I don't even know you! You wanted to kill me, and you beat up little girls." He slammed a powerpunch into the guys gut, trying to jerk his arm free.

"Oh well, you look like you've been rolling around in the dirt...and.." She sniffed. "You smell like dog. Are you a homeless little girl?"
"Oh, the dog smell is my wolf friend, Joe."

"What can I say, I'm a Mother," Jake tightens his grip and snaps his hips up. "Fucker."
((Wait what'd he just do with his hips? Joe is from here! link Unfortunately though... he's dead in that rp. ))

"Ah, well... you are coming with me then!" Carmilla smiled and placed a hand out for her to take.
(^^; hehe, too matureness?) (hehe..'hottest male')

Hanna-Jay's eyes widen and her smile falls "No, you don't understand. Jake, he takes care of me. He's the one that bit me. I started running when I saw Jake put Joe in a headlock, that's why I'm here. I don't like fighting, I never did."