Dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Dragons 855 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 451-500 of 855

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
((heck no! i just said i am mean enough to!))
<ya. i just took out this bad ass giant but it's cool. actually humans helped.> i swung my head waiting for the next round. then a though struck me, where were the others?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
<I haven't seen anyone. I'm coming out there.> I was worried. If the others were gone…Pushing the thought out of my mind, I took off for where Nemesis was. ((All for the sake of the story, right?))
((ya. like anyone would miss her?she has a bad ass fighting streak but, who cares? let's kill her!))
<ya.be ready, i have a feeling they are trying to split us up.> i flew to meat her and we hovered in the air, each looking two different ways.
Nemesis was a bit battered. I felt a bit shaky and weak. If we were the last two, I knew I wouldn't last long. Then I remembered what the Being had said. <Nemesis, the others are here. They just aren't in a form we would recognize. I might be able to sense them.> ((let's not. I'm starting to like her.))
((aw, thnx!))
<right, so they got turned into rodents by a mad wissard dragon?>
*humans*
"i think we should say hi." dog said
"are you completely wacko!" rabbit asked
"he has a point, we should wait a bit." i said.
then i saw a dark mass rise from the east. "aw, shit."
<I can't tell. They are alive. I just don't know where. Wait! I know where they are!>
<where?>
<Down below. Couple of Dark Dragons planted their spirits in the humans. The humans don't consciously know.>
<dang. let's land.>
*humans*
"cheese and sprinkles!((a.n. Minnesota thing)) did you feel that?" rabbit asked
"no i did not. actually could you explain?" i asked
"i felt it too." dog said
"ya so did it" shark whispered
"what was that?!" hawk asked
"apparently i am the only one with my scenes seeing as i see the dragons coming down." that brought them around. "hold positions, guns down."
((oh, and i love the arrow thing memory))
((It just came to me.)) I land a short distace away from them. They held guns, a weapon I highly disaproved of. I was wary, but I knew the others were "with" these humans.
tongue
((well it is good, post more.))
i land closer than twera and bravely walk up. "hey dogs,what up?" i ask in human. "nothin much. saw you, put lead into a blue dragon, you landed, talk to albino dragon."the only girl said. she had long hair bulled up to the top of her head and braided all the way to the end that was mid back. i found it odd since most humans i see have their hair down. i looked over to twera for help.
I tried to understand their language, but it was no use. Te gutteral sounds coming from their throats meant nothing. <They're there, but I don't speak human. At least, not this dialect. Without Glid's mind, I'm afraid I don't know what they're saying.>
<they said hi.> "what are your names?"
"dog"
"shark"
"hawk"
"rabbit"
"puma"
they all said.<the names are hawk,puma,shark,dog, and rabbit. funny they should have animal names.>
<Very odd. They're blocking me. I can't touch their minds.>
<maybe they are powerful.> "right, since you have seen us we must ask you to accompany us to our den."
"aw, shit we're dinner!" the girl cried but one of the boys told her to shut it and said, "sure. let's go." and he made a move to get on me. but, he utterly failed.he fell on his face on my paw. so i lifted him up and let puma-i think that was the girl- climb elegantly on me. then i think dog ot on leaving the rest to climb onto twera. once they were on took off.
<Quite possibly.> The humans rode no better than sacks of flour. They fiddled with my saddle. They scratched my scales. In short, they did everything in their power to torment me.
<that is funny thoughts twera, i like the way puma rides. she is like a pro.> i landed outside the cave and they got off.
Once inside, I dumped them off my back. These smelled even worse than Glid had. <Well, good for Puma,> I told Nemesis sarcastically.
<ok miss grumpy, what do we do now?>
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princessofmagic said…
I clamed my teath around one more creatures neck, then noticing nothing ws in the air anymore, flew towrds the cave. Imedeatly, my left leg seared in pain when I shifted it. I looked down and saw it was bleeding heavily, with distintive bite marks. Trying not to move it, I dashed to the cave. There were a bunch of humans in it, who smelled bad. I landed heavily just at the enterence, and imedeatly began tending to my wound. The humans jumped.
Drawing on my new power, I healed Nimi's wound. She seemed grateful. <There's only one thing to do. We have to get them out.>
cloudy
<right, how exactly do we do that?> "why did you help me?"" i asked them. "seemed the right thing to do." puma answered. i sniffed the bow she carried. it was not like the older bows i had seen. this was a new material with lots of weird extra parts. "why do you have a bow and a gun?" i asked.
"never missed with the bow, and the gun is because it is a gun. no one ever looked skeptical a gun now did they?"
then one of the boys asked, "why dd you bring us here?"
i translated all of it to twera.
Suddenly I understood them. It was strange, to understand an unbonded human. "We think you may be harboring our friends. Can you hear them?" My human wa a bit accented, but I was sure I got the message across. <Don't ask how I'm able to understand them, I'm not sure either.>
<right.>
"harboring. no i am not." the girl said.
"well sis i think i can feel something." the rest agreed with him. "wait, you all felt something and i did not. well i think that puts me superior to you."
"or you are just a girl." then she hit him
"Listen to the creatures inside you. We need to know who is where." I usually didn't like working with humans, but our friends needed help.
I rested my head on my legs as the humans concentrated. The dark one's were stooping low if they were part of a human, in a way opposite of a bond.
The humans screwed up their flabby faces in concentration. I paced the width of the cave opening, anxious. The saddle Glid had made had been ripped almost to shreds in the heat of battle. I shook myself out of it. Even if we never found the others, I'd never Bond again. Having lost everything, I took a wider view of the situation than the others. They were not open to new ideas. They clung to the old ways. The old ways of secrecy and hiding. No longer would Dragons hide from humans. My new power was to insure that the old ways were cast down. In their place, I would resurrect the Ancient Ways and Traditions.
((lol fabby faces)( wait, so is Glid dead?? I'm slightly confused, but thats okay, Im blonde)) I watched twera pacing in anticipation. I knew the battle was far from over. There would be more.
Suddenly, I caught sight of a shadow of a dragon flying in loops high in the clouds. I stood up sharply. "I'll be back. Give me ten minutes." Then I took of.
((Not really sure. All we know is that the saddle is in pieces. I'll send you a message with what really happened)) I was about to call Nimi back, but she was gone before I opened my mouth. The circling dragon somehow seemed off. Next to Nimi, it was large, yet it flew just as badly as any hatchling. Confused, I resumed pacing.
((Ah, okay)) I Flew upward, searching for the dragon itself. It turns out, there were several shadows in the clouds. Some were smaller, some were larger. I was extremely confused.
((lmfao! i just relied, is delta ok with this?))
the humans were still concentrating when the girl said, "i give up. this is so f-ed up and stupid i don't even feel ANYTHING in me.can i go now?"
i decided to leave it to twera and dashed out as fast as i could. <you can deal with that. i'll help nimi.>
dude! i totally posted first!
((I said could.))
I was gettin lost. Then I came to an open patch in the sky, like a clearing in a forest, and there was the dragon. She was acualy about the same size as me, and her scales were black, but there was a glow around them, like they were outlined. Her back was to me, but i could tell one of her wings were injured at the joint were the wing connects with the shoulder. I flapped my wings once to keep me level, and she turned around, and the faint glow around her scales dimmed and when out. thats when I realised that her scales were outlined in white, like mine were outlined in black, and the sun had been reflecting off of them. Thats when I realised she looked just like me.
((Disregard what Twera said before)) I looked down at them. It would be quhite easy to kill them and make it look like an accident. They meant nothing to me.
((wow)) I just froze there, staring at the dragon. She stared at me, completely mirroring my expresion.

"M-Mini?" I choked.

"Nimi?- No, it's not you, it's a dragon pretending to be Nimi. I cant trust it."

"dragon come, over see's
We will fly eternaly,
We are gaurdions of the dragon grail." I smiled as she turned around. "My mind is open. You can look though it." Slowly, I felt another presence in my mind. She shifted all the way to when we were just hatchlings, the memories clear as daylight.

"Oh my god, your alive." She murmurred. I smiled, and tears sprang to my eyes. She didnt look much better. With shouts of joy, I flew over to her. We hugged, crying.

After a minute, I pulled away. "Come, we have to land so no one see's us and I can take a look at your wing."
((you can delete it you know.and who is she talking about?))
i came up to nimi and saw the dragon. "dang, this better be a friend and not a spy. though why they need a spy when they ca crush us," i let the sentence hang
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I flopped down on my nest. It was just like Nemessis to leave me to babysit. Two of the disgusting humans had started fighting over a third. Humans were boring and smelly. Dragons ruled the skies, not pitiful human flying machines. There was no way I'd get any rest with these things around. ((Just did. The humans you brought.))
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
((^^^ lol)) I shook my head at Nemisis. 'I've entered her mind. This is my sister, Mini."
"good. now i need to get back before twera kills the human."
i folded my wings and plummeted into the cave. two males were in a fight over something. "HEY!" i yelled, "what are you fighting about?"
"he kissed my sister."
"so? get over it. and figure out who is in you." i looked at twera. <you want to know who is n, you keep them in line.>
<They're no better than animals. I'd rather lose my family all over again than have to deal with these…creatures.>
i growled. <we need to make an alliance with humans. how else can we win?> i turn to them. they were all concentrating, all but puma. "puma, can you find any humans that would fight for dragons?"
"that one town is dragon-mythic-crazy. and some people in my town would fight for anything. just to fight."
<There must be another way!> "Where does your town keep the Ancient Records?" I asked, a plan forming in my mind.
the girl looked startled. "you mean the town's records? and also we have a library on around the world stuff.are you asking me to break into the town hall?"
<i think i get what you mean.we need to find...something.>
"The Ancient Records from when Dragons ruled the skies. From long before the Dragonknights. Where are they kept?"
"ok, that is most likely the library's historical-fiction section.but the town over there would have it n history. they believe any fairy tail."
i look at twera. <ooooooooh.now i get it. the time when there were no knights in shining armor to kill us right?and when we helped humans and them us?>
<Exactly.> "Can you get us inside? And, by the way, there is no such thingg as historical fiction. It's all history."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
rainy
((You could have tried clearing this trapped-in-a-human thing with me, but I would not have been able to respond. computer troubles...))
<Are all humans so poor at sensing what's in their minds?> <Hey, woo-ho, anyone home? Big a** dragon trapped in your head, can you hear me?> *I sigh and start digging through the human's mind.* <What's your name, Derp?>
((Sorry. Ideas just pop into my head as I write. Blessing and curse.)) I sense something in one of the humans. It was most definently not human. I dug a bit deeper. <Thunder, is that you? Hang on, we're going to get you out soon.>
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
-_-'<Ryuk, you are so wrong, humans are NOT fun...> *I hear Twera's call as if through a thick fog* <Ah, great! The Calvary's on the way!> *I focus on her voice.*<Get me outta here before I go nuts!>