Dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Dragons 855 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 855

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
ya you can 0. and sorry i was off for so long.

i started in my sleep. i did not remember falling asleep.i shook my head and let out some ice."sorry.Gymy!you want me to take watch?"

(sorry i had to give you a nickname)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک holothewolf16 said…
"its ok.i can do it"stares outside the cave a shoots some light out
i slightly blow frost on his back,"i'll do it."
yelps and jumps aweay "thats cold!" shakes my body to get the ice off then lays down ans says "fine,"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princessofmagic said…
when I woke up, I saw Nemissis stairing out of the cave enterance and Gymish asleep. I shook myself to warm up a little and shifted my postion. i knew there was a war comeing.
while sleeping,i have a dream of the past,wen drogons were not secrets,but out in the open.i was reliving my days in the drogon army."YOU,SOLDER!" i snap to attenshen,my wings tucked up ageinst my back,my head facing forward,staring into space,"sir!"the older drogon growls in annoyence,"the genrel wants u in his cave,"i stomp my foot in respect,"sir yes sir!"as the older drogon i say,"u stupid old coot,"then walk towerd the genrels cave.but before i get there,i wake up
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
*lands near the cave*
This looks like a place I can rest...
I stood up and shookmyself of. Whe I turned to scratch my back right leg that felt weird-probably because i had been laying on it- I saw gymy slowly open his eyes.
"looks like we got another fraind here,huh Nem?come on in youngling,"
I stood up to welcome the new dragon. So far he was olny a large black spot comeing closer.
WWAAHHH! how did I not see you! ummm...uhh... sorry...hi?
I smiled. "Hey. So'kay, you probably cant see anything in this storm."
hmmm... good point. So, this some kinda colony or something? I've never seem so many dragons in one place.
"thats hard to balive.he's a lightning dragon.they r at home in any kind of storm.lightning dragons r known for their eyes,"i grunt
"WEll, he didnt see us." I roll my eyes. "No, this isnt a colony, just a huge coincedence. I guess."
im getting myself into the habbit of sticking my tounge out everytime i dont like something, and i dont know why..... :/
Heh, guess I'm just losing it. By the way, my names Thunderhawk.
And hey big guy, how'd you know I was a thunder dragon?
I raise an eyebrow when Thunderhawk says big guy, but I dont say anything. I couldnt tell that big of a difference between Gymy and Thunderhawk.
"the genrel of the drogon army was a thunder dragon.and he was mutch bigger than me,yet also younger.he was actuly my best fraind."i grumble
Oh *I lay down just outside the cave* so are you part of the army, or just know them? Or do you just not want to talk about it.
"around,lets see,500 hundred years ago,i was a solder in the army,it was back when i hated humens," i say as i stand up and streatch
I raise both eyebrows at Gymy. "You were in the army? Thats cool. I've only heard stories about that. Apparently my dad was a deserter." I roll my eyes when I mention my dad. I never knew him; he had what humans would call a "one night stand" with my mother and disappeared after that. "So what exactly did you do in the army? If you want to tell us."
(sorry i haven't posted but deer season is ruff.)
"sorry to interrupt before you start but,2 things.1 the army collapsed 250 years ago and 2.What if we WHERE a colony? What if it were no coincidence?My dad always said,'all that happens has it's reason to and the falling parts as well.'It never made scene but now to me it dose!"
I blinked. "I guess...."
"Nem,were u not paying atenshion?i said 500 years ago.i was a commen solder,and wat was ur fathers name?"
"sorry i just wanted to through that in i guess....his name was Blackentuff The Slayer."
"Was he nice? He sounds like he could kill.........." I murmurred.
"the genreal?yea he was nice,good fraind.he was ageinst the dark dragon councils way of recruting," looks at Nimi
"What?"
"i heard about ur famley,i was dispatched to protect it the day they were brutaly murderd by the dark dragon councile.we were the only two that survived.my comrads were killed imideatly.I killed the councile.i droped u off at my sister's den"
My eyes widened. "WHAT? You have got to be kiding me....... How did you know about us? Are any of them alive? Are my brothers alive? Is my sister?" I choked up when I fuly realised he said '..they were brutaly murdered..". "There all dead arent they?"
i touched nimi with my nose,"sorry."
"after i droped u of,i went back to the den and buryied ur famleys bodys"tear rolls down the side of my face "ur mother was a good...fraind of mine"turns aweay and lays my head down,refusing to talk any more
His words echoed around my head. After all these years, I had sort of gradualy assumed that they were dead, but had harbored a small, tiny flame of a hope that they had all escaped somehow. Now that I knew for a fact that they were all dead, the weight of it just crashed down on me. I leaped at the cave enterence, but instead of flying away like I wanted to-flying helps me burn of stress and clears my head- I let out a huge column of white-hot fire that made a loud ror as it left my jaw. But I had mentaly touched the back of my mind in my greif and because of magic, the flames turned dark pink.
i jumped back. a idea came to me. i blew ice on the flames and kept at it. finally the flames came to be trap in diamond like ice.i caught it before it could crash to the floor.
"a gift of grief."i said i handed it to her.
I took the ice. It was cold, but I could feel the imense heat radiating from inside of it. "Thanks." I murmured to Nemisis.
"anything to easy the grief."
I gently placed the ice against the wall of the cave and curled up in front of it. I attra he dmy neck and placed my head on my back so I could still see the other dragons and the ice-fire out of the corner of my eye.
falls into a sad memory as i fall asleep
I noticed Gymy has fallen asleep, which seems to remind me that I'm tired, and my eyelids start to drop.
catches the fraind i'm waiting for scent,i wake up instantly and run to the door and start shooting light
I instantly wake up when I see Gymy randomly start to shoot light out of the cave enterence. I yawn and stad up.
shoots a stronger beam of light and mumers "somthings wrong,he's to soon.he's not sapposed to be here till tomarrow" keeps mumbaling
I sigh and say "If you want him to hurry, you use the one thing he doesnt have."
"he HAS wings!" keeps shooting
"NO!!!!! not what I meant! Is he a dragon?" I ask.
"no.u may have heard legonds of him.his name is Gri,a high lord of the sky"i shoot another beam into the sky
"Exactly. He's not a dragon. And no, I've never heard of him. Anyway, I was talking about size! You huge! Your a huge bounding dragon! How hard can that be to miss?"
*ummmm, posted?*
*Well then...*