Dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Dragons 855 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 855

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
i smile back then look at the males. i growl out, "remember your manners! no male should watch egg-laying!go."
i curl up in front of twera.it was the job of any other female to protect the laying mother from harm or onlookers.i kept swiveling my head to make sure no danger was about.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
Okay, what do you need me to do?
*I come to Twera's side, Then backs away at Nemesis'es command*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
"Thanks. This is my first Laying. I kind of wanted Thunderhawk here." Another wave of pain hits, cutting off anything else I could have said.
<Just be here.>
a crow flew past my head and i snapped it up. you never know if another animal is a spy.my tail twitched like a cat. "fine.make hast. i feel a northern storm coming." <that means you will have to lay on the egg the whole storm. no egg can get wet unless it is suppose to.>
<It's not a storm. It's our enemy> "Thunderhawk, recall the others. Call in any dragon you can find. We will need reinforcements." I give the orders with an air of command usually seen in generals.
<nice authority, only one problem, deal with eggs first, enemy later. and that is a storm. an ice storm from an ice dragon. very dangerous. only having less skill with cold and ice then me. i have all winter blood.> i twist my head to the west. i could smell a lake. i called for the water dragon in it.
"You never know who is an enemy or a friend." The largest bout of pain I have ever felt erupts just then. I clench all of my muscles, wanting it to end.
rainy
sensing her pain i extend my body so i can protect her from sight more fully. i could hear the approaching storm now. then, thunder.
(btw, it is storming at my house right now)
*I tell the others to guard the entrance and fly a short distance before I call out so that I did not put my sister at risk if the wrong dragons responded*
Come to me! come to battle the darkness!
I sense Thunderhawk sending the summons. One more burst of pain, and my egg is laid.
<do you want any food?>
i rip another leg and toss it to her. <eat then sleep. i will protect you and your egg.>
"Are you sure? I wouldn't want you to stay up just for me." I tear into the meat. I feel oddly content, even though my mate wasn't here. Once my meal is finished, I curl around my egg.
rainy
"i will. i once did and all week-er.(like all night-er) trust me, in battle i would fight past my death."

(i found ths cool pic. look at it. that is what nemie would fight.she's the white one.link)
"If you say so." With a huge yawn, I lay my head on my claws and fall asleep.
my tail twitched and i waited for the enemy to come.i could hardly wait for my teeth to sink in flesh again.
((This is all Tweraa's dreams)) I dreamed of a huge, shapeless thing. It came ever closer to my nest. I was alone. I fought as hard as I could, but the thing took my egg. I tried following it, but it always stayed ahead of me.
smirk
an icicle flew past my shoulder and embedded it's self in the ground to my left. i got the excited feeling i get before a battle.
The creature taunted me as it flew. Then, I heard a loud crash. The sound didn' t seem to fit the scene. I opened my eyes to an icicle inches from my claw.
my tail swished back and forth as i waited for a dragon to land. i would not go up to meat them. not yet.
a dragon landed in front of me. i saw his mouth open and shot a spit's woth of dry ice into him. he had to chew that one down for a long time.
*I sense something is wrong and fly back towards the cave.*
i see thunder COMING(better delta?) so blow frost on the coming dark dragons. i did not want to take off till someone could protect twera.
*I see an unfamiliar shape hovering near the cave and attack.*
i jump at a dragon and greedily snk my teeth into his airway. the next dragons were more cautious but i was more hungry for a fight.
Nervous, I curl around my egg. I could hear my friend and my brother fighting the newcomer. Neither of them seemed to notice me. I roared and loosed a blast of flame at the newcomer. I knew his position from his mind
i flew at a dragon and scratched his side then flew away faster than he could turn and follow. i continued the pattern and wounded five other dragons. then a huge bulking male hovered in front of me. instinctively i stopped thinking and went into full out battle mode. i only hoped Thunderbird wasn't near by. i could easily hurt him and not now it. i killed the dragon with a few slash and freeze tricks. then the next one i shot an ice dagger at him, hitting his abdomen, and ripped his wings. i soared over a small dwarf dragon, almost fully freezing him, and body slammed another dragon.he managed to bite my shoulder before he fell onto a different dragon who got mad and fought him. then almost 4 different dragons engaged me at the same time. and not all of them were slower than me. or weaker. or less cunning. but all were not as ferocious. sure they fought with ferocity but no dragon can match my full out battle mode set into death gear. and in battle, ferocity is everything. if you are cunning but hold back, you die. if you are swift yet afraid to engage, you die. and if you are a pun that is too smug for ferocity, you die.
(wow look at my long post!)
I lay still, my mind concealed from all except my brother and my friend. I hear the harsh screech of claws raking against scales, the whoosh of dragonflame. I know that these evil ones are the same ones that killed most of my family. Then, I recieve a strange sensation from Thunderhawk. I don't dare speak aloud, so I think. <Thunderhawk is in trouble!>
i receive the message and decide to disappear. i blow frost then shoot up into the clouds. my pale scales blend with the top clouds. then i shoot out and plummet at a dragon attacking Thunderbird. i realy did not like this dragon. he attacks when the enemy's back is turned and the had the number advantage. me and the dragon squabble a bit then i let up and open my wings to avoid hitting earth. the other dragon was not so lucky. he hit full force and lay still. to be cautious i freeze him then fly back into the air for more fighting.
Something tells me the enemy knows I'm in the cave. I send another thought. <They know I'm here. They want my egg. They'll never stop until they have it!>
i twist around a dragon and slice his thought. i land in front of twera and take up a protective stance. the ground was defensible and i had enough space to fight and yet offered no loop holes past me. i waited for a dragon to challenge me.,some of the dragons had to have been raised from an egg to be on the dark side. to join that dark side is not a job for fresh cookies.>
(slogan that goes "come to the dark side. we have cookies")
Shakily, I stand. I knew they would never stop coming. <According to the local oracle, my egg will become the most powerful dragon in the world. That's why they want it. They won't stop until they have it.> I use my mindtouch to seek out and destroy another dragon. The creature's twisted thoughts end abruptly.
i growl.<the egg will not be powerful if it goes dark.> a dragon tries to bite me but i swing my tail and snap his neck. the dragons seamed almost endless. but none of them were winter ones except for the storm one, if that counts. so i called out for thunderbrd and made up my mind to create the blizzard of a century.only when thunderbird is down and protecting his sis though. "thunderhawk! get your self down hear! i am going up!"
Terrified, I retreat. From the way their minds feel, the enemy dragons would crush me in an instant. I realize that I am helpless, no more than a hatchling to the others. I move back to my nest and use my mindtouch to destroy as many dragons as possible. I feel an entire company of them keel over outside.
I am completely surrounded and have no choice. I draw in my power and focus on the pulses of the attackers. One by one I stop their hearts, after all, it's just electricity that powers one's muscles.
<I hate that technique, There's no honor in making ones own body betray them>
<It's no worse than what I do, Thunder,> I think at my brother. To demonstrate, I feel for the minds of another company. In an instant, I overwhelm them, sendingg them to their deaths.
It tires me. I retreat further into myself, leaving enough connection with the others for communication. So far, the enemy hasn't found my egg. I hope to keep it that way.
*I disappear in the storm and land near the cave and watch the swarm of dragons wearily*
<Thunder? Is that you?> I'm tired, so it's hard to find him in the storm. I reach for his mind, offering memories of our family and home.
I am here. *panting* Th- there are so many of them... but... I think I can make an electric barrier at the cave entrance.
I stand. "Let me help you. My mind is strong, though my body is not. The Great Ones will aid me," I tell him. I fortify his mind with strongg memories of home. Through his mind, I sense his exhaustion. If he were to make the barrier alone, it would kill him. I have to do it. "Get back! Stay with the egg!" I feel myself become stronger. By the Great Ones, I would be able to do it.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک holothewolf16 said…
crying
sry guys,i have to pull out of the rp.i just have to mutch to do.sry
((We could just kill you off. Keep it simple))
worried
((ya. you were to slow for an energetic y'uning. but we will miss ya))
as soon as thunder bird lands i jump into the air, pumping my wings. a dragon comes close to me and i swing my head at it. as it collides i fell my neck bend a way that would ill any other chordate. but for me it was a natural bend. the dragon loses balance and leaves me alone. i fly as high as i can then hover. each beat of my wings freezes the clouds below me. i think of the blizzards in antartica and the see around it. then i pull all of it together to make a new storm. the winds raised to an alarming rate. i could feel a tornado forming under me. the ran turned to snow, hail, and sleet.the density multiplied. i spun my self in intricate moves to make the wind rotate. then i plunged into the snow tornado and used all my might to push it around at the dragons. in almost no time the dragon were either dead or retreating far far away. i flew out of the tornado and glided peacefully to the small cave. i landed and curled up in a tght ball to wait for my storm to end.
I see our last friend enter the cave. The swirling wind and snow blurs the outside world. Using a bit of magic, I urge the storm further, out towards the humantown. "If any of our enemies are hiding in town, this will take care of them."
((I'm thinking of turning this into a novel. Let's have a vote. Majority rules. I've been told I'm a good writer. I'll do this tale justice))
((ya sure go for it. i only succeed in rp's so just go for it. if i may give a piece of advise though, try to make it more along the lines of ...organized...this rp is spontaneous and ...well no t organized.))

"ya. but what about the oldie?" i ask only slightly lifting my head.
((I know exactly how to do it.)) "If we work together, we can kill anyone. I know we can win." Slowly, I get up and move closer to the small fire. With a light breath, I enlarge it. The flame fills the cave with heat and light. Satisfied, I return to my nest. "Who could possibly stand in our way? We're dragons."
"we are dragons with enemy's older and wiser. and they have intentions beyond me.i only see how grulla attacks can help. they will take out enemys, and if we capture the weak and esily contained ones, we can gain information about the sudden rise."
"That is where I can help. I can interrogate anyone without ever leaving my nest." I curl tighter around my egg. "Did Thunderhawk ever tell you why he left?"
"no. i haven't known him all that long.but i would be interested to know." i said and twitch my tail.