Dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Dragons 855 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 855

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک holothewolf16 said…
[sry for my quitness,i'm over it now]
bloodhawk:ok!ok!i was sent to attack becouse Gri wouldent join us.,pls,no more!i beg u!
me:becouse u were a soldier once,i will grant u a painless death.hold his neck out
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princessofmagic said…
"What? Just like that your going to kill him?"
"yes.now move or you'll get killed to"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
i pushed his head straight and rolled him on his side. i made sure my paws were out of the way so i lost none.than i folded my head to my chest in case he missed so he'd only hit my protective neck spikes.
"do what you will but i do not think he toold the truth."
i tensed my paws so my claws dug in a bit.
(sorry for not posting i was grounded...and still am...oh well)
takes a deep breath
Bloodhawk:"no!pls!"
firs a beam of light,severing his head"it is done"
(yes sliped past parents again!)
"what now?" i asked
"frezz the body"walks inside the cave
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
*Gulp*
Yeeeeaaaah... Remind me NOT to get on your bad side, Gymish.
*Wince*
i frose the body and walked back inside.
"i think we should leave in the morn. be way easier to,um... well we,or i should just go to the artic."
"If you go to the artic I'll go with you. If the bad people are rising again, we really shouldn't be alone."
i nodded. "best get some sleep then."
i curled up as far from the fire as possible and fell asleep
i stayed up thinking
I followed Nemi's example and fell asleep, a little closer to the fire.
in the morning i wnt out to hunt. i brought two deer back
(starts eating)"evrey one,we need to talk"
"what about?"
"i dont think we should abandon our kin to the dark dragon council"
"who said we were gonna? but to fight them we need power. 4 dragons is hardly enough to do gurrila attacks."
"your right.i can gather others though"
" u do that. i have some friends in the arctic. they may or may not help. as a very VERY last resort we can ask the humans but they wouldn't know the difference of friend to foe."
"true"
"so,what now?"
"wat else?we build an army"crunches the deer in my mouth
"while you work on that...i am going to start tracking down the blood dragons and planning swift strike attacks."
*walks out of cave and flies out to do just that*
(To self): Nemesis may need help if she's following evil dragons...
*takes off after her*
"gess its just u and me youngling"
I swallow the last bit of my deer and arch my back. "Yep. Let's hope we dont get attated again."

Sorry for not being on in a while!!!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((I'd like to join in.))

Name: Twera
Size: 45ft shoulder height
Description: a sleek blue-gray female. Very easy on the eyes. Slight roundness from pregnancy. Very clumsy. The only near-blind dragon to ever be born
Power: mind-toucher, extremely intelligent, pretty good flier. Uses standard magic.
Territory: a small patch of land just east of the humantown.

Note: Twera is cordial towards humans, but her love despises them.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I glide in for a landing. I could sense the two dragons. The message had been odd. I think about all the possible meanings to it. A few come to mind, but only one makes any sense. As I tilt my wings back, I know exactly what to say to these two.
"Greetings. I sensed you from a ways away. I also got your message. The name's Twera. I'm good with mind-magic. So, what is it you want me to do?
I look around the cave, searching for the one with the power to contact me. "Which of you is called Nemesis?" I call. Apparently, the plan I had formulated on the way would not work. I decided to improvise.
(sorry for not posting!!!)

*arches neck elegantly*
"i am. twera, do you serve the dark dragons?" i ask using my new name for them. i noticed that she was with-child. that can make dragons hostile and rash. i am glad i never experienced it.
"and," i added, "if you are, i would hate to kill an unborn because of mother's lack of wisdom. but, alas if i need to, i shall enjoy it."
I bow deeply, remembering my respect for elder dragons. "Nemesis, I am here to join you. There are things out there that cannot be seen with the eyes. I know things about this world that would freeze your flame." Even though my eyes don't work, I know where the elder dragon is. "I serve those beyond this petty war. I srve the Great Ones themselves, and you would do well to remember that."
"realy?like?"
I turn to face the other voice. "Like the dark dragons themselves. They aren't pure dragons. They were dragons participating in an experiment conducted by my family. Human gentic material was placed inside them. It was hoped that it would allow our kind to live among them. Something in that genetic material corrupted them, turned them evil." I move towards the fire. The dancing flames make me recall memories given to me by my father. "I am the only living dragon that can reverse the experiment." I can sense the thoughts of the others. Their minds feel troubling. I realize I would have a hard time controlling them.
A thought then strikes me. I turn in the direction of Nemesis. "Nemesis, where is Thunderhawk?"
"hunting.wats this about controling us?"i growl
I return his challenge with an even fiercer snarl. "You would do well to respect me. You'll never be able to cooperate without me. The Great Ones themselves gave me this mission. I suggest you do as I say." Instictively, I crouch, ready to fight the other dragon, if the need arose. I knew my power would give me tghe upper hand in any fight, yet I also knew it would be unwise to become too confident.
i growl and swing my tail at her. "DO NOT EVEN THINK OF TRYING ME BLIND THING! AND DO NOT SPEAK TO ME OF FREEZING FLAME! I FREEZE OTHERS FLAMES FOR FUN!"
i stand up and claw the air while roaring. something about her confidence and sense of importance (i will skip the pee word) made me mad. i opened my wings and flew above her just to put a layer of frost on her. then i returned. i stood tall and said,"and what were you saying?
(ya. the mean thing is just nemie's personality)
I shake off the frost. "You don't realize what's out there. You think you can just frost the enemy and call it a day? You need me. You'll never coordinate an army without a mind-toucher." Something in Nemesis' mind catches me. I lower my voice and speak only to her. "You loved once. You would have had a family like me, had they not come that day. I know what you lost. I can help you get your revenge. All I ask is your cooperation and a safe nest. I lost my family, too. They came in the night. They never knew I was there. It was how I shielded myself. I was scared. Had I known what they were going to do, I could have sheilded them all…" My voice breaks. Dejected, I sink to the floor of the cave and let the memories overtake me. I feel a twinge from the egg inside me. Te feeling only saddens me further.
still alittel mad "just dont think u can control me youngling.if u do you'll regret it"
I don't bother looking up at the other dragon. "If I were to leave, you would be going into this war in the dark. For example, I know that one of you is bringing a human here. That human has evil intent. Now, if you don't mind, I'd like to make my nest." Some instinct of mine was telling me I would need a nest rather soon.
*I return with my kills, three deer that I caught with a lightning burst*
Hey everyone, I got-
*I stop and stare at the newcomer. I wonder why she seems familiar.*
"Hello, Thunderhawk." I stop my digging for a moment. "I'm sorry to barge in, but the storm…is that deer I smell? I haven't eaten in days." I look closely into his mind. "Don't you recognize your own sister? I spent years searching for you."
"nice family reunion. so touching-not."
then i tink in my mind so twera could hear me, <i had to sink my would-be-mate in the artic ocean so no humans found him. i grwe up without parents. not the stile of frost dragons to be a big family. only mates live together. and we mate for live. as long as you do not try to control me, i will help you guard your nest. which you best hurry up with. i think the egg is ready.>
I nod to her and curl up in my nest. Then a thought strikes me. <How long did you know Thunderhawk was my brother? You could have told me,> I think at her. Out loud, I say, "Would someone mind sharing?" The pain hits. I can barely even think.
"sharing what? the latest episode of dragon balls e ki?"
(sorry had to say that... sounds like the dragon balls eat kia)
"Food," I manage to say between waves of pain.
"right." i go to one of the deer and rip a leg off. i tossed it to her. then i think, <i never new rumble-bird was your bro. i hardly know either of ya!>
<Twera?!> I think <It's been a long time-> I stop as it is clear she can't hear me at the moment.
*I shift nervously, unable to recall the proper manners for an egg-laying*
"Thanks." <He walked out on my parents when they discovered I was blind. He knows more than me. Ask him about it.> I manage to smile in her direction. I then think to Thunderhawk. <Yes it has. As I recall, you left us. You left as soon as the healer said I would be blind all my life. Now get your tail over here!>