Dragons fight back,RP

greekgirlA posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 03:26PM
in deserts,in sea,in treacherous land,the dragons live,and you are one. you must decide if you die or live. the humans take over the wold and hunt you.fight back.

name:
size:
power:
area you live:

start!
last edited on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:36PM

Dragons 855 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 855

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
I shrugged. "It was an idea."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک greekgirlA said…
,try thunder with him. the girl to nimi.try it.>
<Sounds like a good idea.> I try her suggestion. Their minds seemed to look pretty ggood together, but we would only know for sure when they Bonded.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک princessofmagic said…
I shifted. I could sense that they were going to try me with the girl. I didnt like the idea of me being bonded, though, and I just didnt know how to say it.
Gently, I touched Nimi's mind. <Bonding is our one hope. It's the only thing the enemy will never expect. And, I'm sorry to say, none of us will live uchh longer if we don't.>
i decide to test the two humans. "your age?"
"21."
"20."
"good. now what is the first 3 numbers of pie?"
"three point one-"
"no. what else?"
"that is pie though!"
"no. three one four are the first 3 numbers. point is a dot. not a number."
<i love tests.>
I frowned. <I dont know. The whole thing just seems too.......... Not in my blood. I feel like dragons can do it, just not me.>
<Watch this.> I shoved all of my mental power at the pair. They resisted at first, but then had to give in. I enveloped them in my mind, then released. They knew how to tell a friendly mind from that of a foe. They were worthy of Bonding. <Nimi, you just have to believe you can. That's what the Dragonknights were founded on. The belief in us, in magic.>
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
<I never said they werent worthy of bonding, but mabey..... I'm not>
<I know you are. I've seen your mind. If I can Bond, so can you.>
i give nimi a shove with my head and say, "chose. they are waiting. or," i turn to thunder, "you chose."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zero_Delta said…
*I laugh quietly at Nemesis's 'test' and look back at the egg shards* <They are a little dry, but it will still work perfectly.> *I get my claw wet with water from an icicle and moisten the splotch on the eggshell* <I just have to wait a little.>
I sighed. <Weell, you know how the dragonknights were humans bonded with dragons right? Well, I figured out a while ago that not all the dragons bonded with humans. That would be A LOT of riders. And you know how a lot of the time dragon hatchlings grew up with the dragonknight parents to become one, so much that it became a gene? If not, it did. And the I think that no one in my family ever bonded with a human, so I have no bonding gene.>
Frustrated, I growl at Thunder. <What can you possibly be waiting for? The enemy to kill us all? They will if we don't Bond.>
I looked at Twera shocked. I didnt think she would act like this and make us bond, it wasnt much like her.
rise to my feet and pull nimi to the side and say, "i can't bond. i am forbidden. but i now for a fact that one of the humans hear is your yokel-lea partner. i will show you that bond. you must both want the bond and then you must want to live together forever. no doubts. please try it."
What? ah,yes the bond, I am poor with mind magics so I think...
*Long pause as I consider* The female, she looks like she has a good heart.
I was afraid. I knew they enemy would come. I knew the humans had weapons that would help us. I knew we would be lost without help. I knew, but I couldn't say. None of them would let me. There was little time.
"I cant, dont you get it? Everything I know is 'beware humans, they fear the unknown, and we are the unknown.' The first time I ever saw I human was when I was 270. And they just looked at me, then screamed and threw there pointy sticks at me. Then they ran. But I was well above them when they noticed me, and I was younge, so I told myself, 'ytou cant trust them'. And I cant if there are no doubts."
I start pacing. "The enemy is coming. They are powerful. We are not. They are many. We are few. The humans are many. They have weapons that can kill the enemy. If we Bond, they will not use those weapons against us. Otherwise, the enemy will invade them and turn them evil."
"There humans of strong will, and who said we arent powerfull?"
"YOU HAVEN'T SEEN WHAT I HAVE! THE ENEMY CAN CORRUPT ANY MIND! THEY CAN TURN ANY ONE OF US AGAINST THE REST!"
i could feel thunder was almost about to bond and i also felt that an intruder was going to come. "gong out, be back soon" i said and flew out. i saw a dark dragon and he was in submission positions. he only wanted to talk. we came close enough to talk and far enogh to be at a safe distance.
"hello nemesis.i think ou know the side you are on is too weak to stand."
"only if there is division."
"and if a cursed betrayer sired a certain best fighter."
"shut your mouth. i will not-"
"who cares? no dragon was meant for cold. why do you think you are so powerful?"
"i know what you are trying."
"perhaps. but also i have your bond partner. your yokel-lea."
"rheona, we are friends. but i must help find food for my starving friends."
"starving? all i need to know." hen she took off. i returned to the cave. and saw...disturbng things....
I smile calmly at Twera's outburst. "Have you heard the name of the she-dragon Mian? Well, she had a powerfull magic that she could use for anything she wanted without using energy. That power she passed down to her daughters, and down the line of female dragons." I sat up. "She is my grandmother."
Furious, I launched myself at Nimi's throat. My snarl was almost a scream. Glid kept Clat ssfely hidden while I attacked. Nimi was going down.
I leaped out of the way and jumped out of the cave and into the air. A few seconds later I fully realised that my so-called 'Family' had just attacked me. I felt a tear come to my eye. They obviously didnt want me, so I flew far towarsd the mountins.
i pinned twera and said, "control yourself!" then i flew after nimi calling, "nimi! please can we talk?"
I heard Nemisis calling my name. I banked deeply, but stoped bfore I went any closer to the cave. "What?" I asked shakely.
I couldn't calm down. The bloodlust built. Something waswrong in the cave. Very wrong.
((memory, u may want to read then revise ur post))
"i need to talk." i glance around, "in secret." then i land on a small outcropping. "this is all caused from an old friend of mine. and let me explain my yokel-lea. it is actually not a bond. it is a power increase."
I puased, but let Nemi continue.
(I'll be right back, I have to go) ( 20 min.)
"it was actualy devised to kill the dragon knights. and it almost succeded. but my father stoped it.
There was a problem. That much I was coherent enough to know. Aside from that, I was a raging fighting machine. I wanted to rip throats. To rend and flame bodies.
*I suddenly notice haw suspicious my actions must seem to the others and realize I must act now* Twera, you will forgive me. *I fly at her and push the goop into her eyes (without my power it will take weeks for her to notice the improvements) and fly away* You will SEE what I have done, but until then, believe what you will! *I flee the area*
I stumble around, alone. Everyone had left. I had heard them. Only Glid and Clat remained. As I came back to myself, I felt remorse for what I had almost done. I had to find the others and apologize, but I had no way of navigating. I sank to the floor, finally defeated.
I stared at Nemisis,com pletely taken by surprise. "So.... you were suposed to kill the dragonknights?"
"There is no hope. I must act alone. It will mean my life, but it may win the war."
"What?!?" I gaped, then stared at her determendly. "While I am alive, no dragon will willingly get them selfs killed. If htey are in a life-and-death situation, then I will use magic to distract them or fly in and kill them or whatever, but no one is going to die. There is alwase a solution to those who can find it. I promise you that."
I hadn't realized Nimi had come back. "Nimi? Why did you come back? I thought everyone went their own ways."
"So did I. But Nemisis came to look for me, and I dont know were Thunder is."
"He threw this goop in my face, then left. I'm worried."
I leaned forward and sniffed it. It didnt have a pleasent smell. "What did he say?"
"That I'll SEE what he did. But until then, I'll believe what I will." I felt small and helpless as a hatchling again. I felt tears come to my eyes.
I smiled. <Oh Thunder, couldnt you have just TOLD her?> "I think he gave you a..... thing, I dont think it's classified as a potion, so you can see."
"See? I don't understand."
I rolled my eyes. "Your BLIND. That goop will give you VISION."
"Then why did he leave?"
"I have no idea." I shook my head.
I went back to my nest to wait.