Huddy Huddy Couple Counseling Thread - A Team of Experts at Work :P

HuddyBea posted on Jan 17, 2011 at 09:32PM
What can I say? We are back! :D

And hopefully they'll make it through this other half of the season...or maybe not? :P Who knows, Huddy is unpredictable and common is boring so be ready to the fireworks!!!

PS and I definitely want to have more of this!!!!!!
 What can I say? We are back! :D And hopefully they'll make it through this other half of the season
last edited on Mar 10, 2011 at 03:18PM

Huddy 2093 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 2093

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HuddyBea said…
Thanks, that might help :)
So, so far we have:

7x16 Out of the Chute
7x17 Fall from Grace
7x18 The Dig
7x19 The Last Tempation
7x20 Changes (Arleen is back)
7x21 The Fix

Nothing better than some high drama to fire up the speculation :P
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huddyfantatic said…
thats right and dont hold me to this but i think we have another hitaus coming not 100% sure
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک huddycat69 said…
@HJ I totally agree with you about what you said about Cuddy and the women. I sometimes think that Cuddy was right to be upset and "angry" at House, I can understand why she seems so bitchy

@Mysus "Her whole body was literally wracked with sobbing. I don't think we've EVER seen her that devastated on the show"
That scene was so heartbreaking, she broke up with the man she loved for 20 years and still loves, because she thinks it's what she has to do for the best of them even if it's devastating. I think she understands that House needs to destroy his demons - as a lot of you said - that House needs to accept who he is with all his defaults and qualities, that he has to face himself before he can really be involved in a relation, before he really can love her, just for her and not for her as a way to avoid pain.

@Huddybea I love you! I wrote the lines above before I read your commment on the GY tweets, and I love your theory of ep 15 as the dream of a drunken House! So the panels in the musical dream sequence would perfectly fit!
Hope you're right, my trust in the show would be restored.

Just to keep the mood
 @HJ I totally agree with آپ about what آپ کہا about Cuddy and the women. I sometimes think that Cu
smile
XD Wait, just to clarify the theory isn't mine LOL XD Sorry maybe I didn't explain myself properly link it comes from here :) Credit goes to @Melissa on TW ;) she's amazing BTW :)
smirk
Well it's maybe not your theory but thank you so much for posting it and explaining it with so much details
kiss
Oh well you're welcome :) How sweet of you XD
Yeah be forgot to thank you i apreicate it
wink
*hits her I like it button*

Damn it webmasters just add this fucking button already!!! It's sorely missed around her! :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fran2 said…
I’m very pissed off today but looking at the new pic on the top of this spot.....just make me feel a little better. Best passionate kiss ever.
I’m still avoiding spoiler so I can’t really read all your comments if they sounds like spoilers. Sorry.
But I read @rrennie comment because she wrote a great summary about past episodes of a season that, presumably, would be dedicated to a deepened understanding of Huddy.
I totally agree with @rrennie. Seeing a b**chy Cuddy and a self-flagellant House .... is not the best of life. Writers fuck you.

@huddyjoy you're a sweetie. I see your points about Cuddy and I know we need a balance but sometimes enough is enough (tomorrow will be another day :-) )
And considering that due to lack of time I have not yet read the latest comments (from the @bea one, three hours ago ).... I hope that my day would improve later.

Anyway my Stewie needs House so hard (1.20) but after Bombshells he said “I liked you much better in Blackadder!!!!”
Words of wisdom.
mischievous
BTW ladies, IDK if we are right or this is just some crazy, collective delirium we are having together but if it turns out we are, I'm gonna do theree things:

1) I'm gonna throw a party and I'm gonna get stoned 'cause Huddy is still together :P

2) I'm gonna kill DS, GY, the writers, LE and HL for this awful little trick they played on us XD

3) I'm gonna start a new thread called "Huddy Couple Counseling - For Advance Players *flips hair* ;D

The twisted, creepy thing is...if THIS turns out to be true...IDK whether I hate them or love them, cause apart from the thin line b/w love and hate House is talking about in the Pilot (wise words), I do think I might fall in love with those fucking sons of a bitch even more.

Masochist sucker is my middle name, yeah...

PS same pic but in blue XD I have a Andy Warhol series of those LMAO!
 BTW ladies, IDK if we are right یا this is just some crazy, collective delirium we are having togethe
smile
Frans those are not spoilers but speculations :) and they make a lot of sense. Of course if we are wrong that would be devastatingly sad, but I'm willing to run the risk and hang on in there till Monday. I can't feel worse than I felt last Monday.

BTW gals, @wendus pointed out to me that Hugh looks different during the ep. If you look at the picture below it's pretty clear they reshot some stuff. So maybe, we were thinking, it might be that the changed the order of the eps, not so to ratings issues but because they had to reshot some stuff and do the editing. Remember the fact that we learned Shore had to rewrite part of the narrative arc? What if they had planned this differently and then the network told them sth and they adjust some stuff? Would make sense I guess. Besides if we are right...I mean if the girl is right, they might have think that (even if House was having that dream after Arleen's had gotten sick, so fearing he might not be able to handle the pressure if sth like that happened to Cuddy) it would make more sense for him having his long delirious dream after a hangover right?

Another thing I noticed...the bar scene in the sneak peeks...the one he's talking to Wilson and getting drunk...another mirroring from Rec.Proof? Ok either they have used up all the available settings or coincidence are too much right?

Sorry, I talk too much this morning, don't hate me.
 Frans those are not spoilers but speculations :) and they make a lot of sense. Of course if we are wr
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Delia_Beatrice said…
@rrennie: i agree with your take on it. It feels so unfair, so, so unfair. What Cuddy did to House and what the writers did to Cuddy.

On the "this is not real" buildup of hope:

Let's make one thing clear. This might just as well be us going through the denial phase in our grieving process, and we are just letting the snowball of hope get bigger and bigger, coming up with a lot of "proof" that we modelate in our minds to fuel our hopes.

That being said, i want to believe it so badly, i am terrified of how i would feel if we get to episode 18 and it turns out that everything we saw is true and final...

There are many rational reasons why i doubt they would have used that creative trick, and there are a trillion emotional reasons why i pray they actually did.

From the look of episode 16, it would also be a part of the dream (all the scenes we got in the promos don't look like scenes that would occur after House waking up to reality). Which would make it a two episodes dream sequence - a bit too much (oh, the Dallas curse...), but very good for the surprise factor.

It would make for nice symmetry, right? That he hallucinated the beginning of this relationship, in UMS, and he dreams the end of it, in Bombshells, and both un-real representations of the relationship function as growth forces for him, eventually, pushing him forward, helping him find clarity?... And symmetry is a good thing, "House" uses it all the time. Right?... Right?... Right?...

worried
Oh @Delia I do hear you double-personality-self right now. One part of me wants to believe it, the other one is very cautious. And if this girl hadn't brought it up all this once again, I wouldn't have pushed it further, cause truth to be told I feel a little bit guily about this. It might as well be as you pointed out that we are just currently experiencing a very severe phase of denial and coming up with all the possible, most absurd explainations to justify that they didn't do what they in fact look like having done (which, truth to be told, reminds me of the way we used to justify Huli bad news and that's just scary) But...moving on...

Looks like you are much more breakable and sensible than I'm right now. And I noticed @Kat, who's just 14, is much more cooler about this all thing than I am, so maybe age do count right now. Like the older you get (in a good sense of course) the less you're willing to come to terms to something so devastatingly sad like all your hope being crushed with no purpose but being evilish to say the least and cause usperrennial emotional damages.

I mean, even if we turned out to be wrong, I don't say I won't be devastated cause that's just a lie. I'll cry my eyes out again, pull my hair, be utterly sad for a couple of day but then I'll be back finding the bright side or thinking the days is always cloudier before the sun goes back shining. Cause that's just how I am. Like Pollyanna (I know she was irritating to say the least, right? My bad) I'll find a way to keep hoping and waiting for something good to happen like wild make up sex after a sudden, unpredictable outburst of passion and explosion of sexual tention or wild making out sessions against the walls of the clinic room...not very likely but phantasies like those will keep me fucntioning and alive. I know it. But I think some of you won't survive the shock.

If this turns out to be all false, you're allowed to sue me for moral damages, shoot me and banish me from this thread...
@Bea, honey, relax. I am well aware of the risk i am taking by indulging hope, and i am aware of the denial mechanisms at play, and i would have gone there with or without you. You are not the only one who brought it up - people are talking about it on Barbara's, i, myself, find the "Fall from Grace" photos very weird to say the least, and then there's GY...

Bottom line is, i am 100% certain i would have ended up in the denial and (false) hope wagon anyway... You have no responsibility for it whatsoever.

It's true, i am taking this pretty badly. I was deeply involved in Huddy and i had dedicated a lot of time and feeling, to drawing out my personal map of them. But i am aware of the risks and it's my journey, nobody else to blame.

You know, i posted this on Barbara's too - a girl asked me how come we get so involved in this fiction and allow it to mess us up like this. I posted this explanation and it explains a lot of why i think i am personally so invested in this, on such a deep level:

There are countless smart theories about how the impact that any artistic creation has on its receptors is enhanced when that creation uses archetypes, in the jungian sense. Archetypes "touch" the sub- and un-conscious of all human beings, regardless of historic time, age, sex, education or geographical coordinates, and raise an emotional response that is incredibly powerful.

It's archetypes at play that are responsible for people believing in a fictional construct with such intensity, truly being absorbed in the "reality" of it, claiming that "it feels so real to me and those characters have become part of my life".

Case in point, i believe that House and Cuddy are both constructed on clear archetypal patterns. If we look at the mythology of various cultures, as well as the most famously culturally-exploited archetypes, we can identify several archetypal figures that can be found at play within House and Cuddy, as characters. The Suprahuman hero, the savior and the trickster, the maverick - in House. His Anima, his Lover (Aphrodites), Mother, and Wise Woman (Athens) - in Cuddy. Also, very powerful, Cuddy as the suprahuman savior of the savior - all her "larger than life" acts of salvation and protection of House have a very, very powerful archetypal core.

Which is a possible explanation to the huge impact their relationship has on us, emotionally. The union of archetypal figures symbolizes our own, personal journey of individuation, of making our Self whole and complete. By wanting them united so badly, it's our Selves that we want to make whole. It's a longing greater than anything else we can possibly feel, it's the deepest, most powerful instinct and quest of a human being.

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک loretta9018 said…
crying
I like the idea of House dreaming and I hope it's true.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک tammyr50 said…
@Db -Which is a possible explanation to the huge impact their relationship has on us, emotionally. The union of archetypal figures symbolizes our own, personal journey of individuation, of making our Self whole and complete. By wanting them united so badly, it's our Selves that we want to make whole. It's a longing greater than anything else we can possibly feel, it's the deepest, most powerful instinct and quest of a human being.

This is very well stated and true. As we get older as Bea said we have seen more pain so we root for the underdog, we pull for the star-crossed lovers, and misanthropic doctors who are sexy and broken. Geez that makes me sound like Cameron. Oh no. Maybe I need to see Dr. Nolan.

@Bea - It might as well be as you pointed out that we are just currently experiencing a very severe phase of denial and coming up with all the possible, most absurd explainations to justify that they didn't do what they in fact look like having done (which, truth to be told, reminds me of the way we used to justify Huli bad news and that's just scary) But...moving on...

Losing Huli and Huddy in a matter of months is hard on the soul. That said I am as guilty as anyone for leading a brigade of denial. please forgive me.

Maybe what we are about to see is actually a progression for House and how he would handle a broken-heart. I think that our worn hero will quickly find that he cannot avoid this pain though. He may begin a journey of healing on his own which will actually be interesting and has a better chance to stick. House learning to find that recess deep inside himself that we all have to bring peace to our own hearts and souls.
The scene in the apartment for episode 17 looks like a funeral @Db so it may be vicodin and the cane being buried once and for all or maybe just the cane for right now. Going back to the Super Bowl commercial and him walking away without the cane.

I too along with Bea would have to apologize for raising any hope that would make this worse.
we all know that Cuddy stepped out of character but maybe she needed to. Maybe she was as much an enabler as Wilson. I think sh ewas very hard on House and I think he made amazing strides as @rrennie pointed out.
But i also think that for House to really deal with that child-like mentality that really does keep him at arm length's distance from everyone, this had to happen. He will either find out what it is he wants and go get it or he will drown himself in the self destruction.
I don't think that is going to happen. I think House will realize what he wants and how to go get it. I think we may wind up upwith a more amazing couple and two seperate amazing individuals than we ever thought could exist.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HuddyJoy0524 said…
@DB and @tammy you both make very valid points about the unity of Huddy and wanting that to be a relfection of ourselves. For once i am one of the younger ones here, although i came to House late in the game (season 5 finale). But i was immediately drawn to them and that's why i started watching the show and that's why i got so into it. I think i saw what you all did....two people who love each other so much and are so screwed up and seeing them together....it makes me feel that maybe i will be able to find that person. For as tragic as House is, it's also a very romantic show. House makes you think there is that 1 person for you your "soulmate" and that when you look or talk to them "nothing else matters in the world"

@tammy "The scene in the apartment for episode 17 looks like a funeral @Db so it may be vicodin and the cane being buried once and for all or maybe just the cane for right now."
Thats exactly what i was thinking.

@Bea AHHHH girl you write too much! :p but thanks for posting that article. i still dont think i agree with the fact that its all hallucinations but i think at lease *part* of it could be! You shouls keep hoping away! Just dont let those hopes get too too high...

@tammy "I I think House will realize what he wants and how to go get it. I think we may wind up with a more amazing couple and two seperate amazing individuals than we ever thought could exist."
YES! Yes yes and yes!!!

I think what we may get in the next episode is House fooling around, avoiding the problem, being snarky, not talking about it. Then we get an end scene with Wilson waking up, getting out of bed at his apartment, and walking out to see House sitting in the living room all by himself, miserable and heartbroken. He turns to his friend and says "Help me." And we see Wilson relieved that House is finally accepting that he's hurting. Cuddy and House still love each other so much and even if they are not together there are going to be scenes where Cuddy is going to look at him lovingly and he her. In "Fall from Grace" the look Cuddy is giving him makes me think that he's being either sweet or he's improving himself in some fashion. That's her "OMG this man is the most adorable thing in the world" face.

kiss
I went back after posting readin all these amazing comments. Last night becasue lisa had said it picked right after "Recession Proof' I did my Sherlock Holmes bit and they had on diffrent clothes when they woke up for Bombshells than the night before. we know House was drunk and passed out so there was no sex and no reason to change clothes. So it is still plausible that it is a dream.

Whether it is a dream or it is real I think the things that happen in episode 16 will help House relize that he is in love with Cuddy and he has to break away from keeping himself in this box that keeps him from getting hurt. He will have to learn to communicate instead of logically trying to love Cuddy na ddoing the things logically that she wants done.
Rememebring the interview they did with Hugh while they were taping Unwritten. He said that House has to learn that love comes from the inside. House deals with everything on the surface. He goes into Cuddy's journal to find out what she wants, or hacks into her calendar on-line to see what she is doing and thinking. He sends chase to be with her becaus ehe doesn't want her to be alone but he can't deal with watching her be afraid or the idea of losing her. Most of us just talk to the person and see what they want or need or are thinking. He is so afraid of that intimacy.
"Remembering what Dr. Nolan said in "Broken", Why do you think people would treat you worse if they knew the truth?"
He also has said something to the effect of: Would you want someone to pat you on the back while you are dying or someone who can figure out what is wrong that treats you bad. words don't matter actions do.
@HJ as I was going back I love everything that you said nad it is so true. I have been hard on Cuddy because she has been so out of character and the writers.Maybe they will prove to be more trustworthy. we will see .LOL

Ladies as always it is wonderful to have this thread and you. Both have been very important to me this past year. Have a great day/.,
cloudy
@Huddybea ") I'm gonna start a new thread called "Huddy Couple Counseling - For Advance Players *flips hair* ;D" LOL you're so funny, thank you for this!

I really hope last ep was a House's dream, but with such devilish writers, everything could happen.
On the other hand, if this was real, House will have to face an immense challenge : accept this huge pain, accept to handle with it, overcome it with nothing else than his heart and his soul.
If he does it, if he accepts to be "human", to let go his fears of happiness and be loved, if he accepts pain, then I think he'll find the way to himself and to Cuddy's heart.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک maggiemay23 said…
I´ve read the article by Melissa.(the thing about GY tweets)
But now on IWFC they say GY has deleted all the tweets in connection with the beach scenes.
Mabye has something mean to?
Sorry for wrirting so much gals XD

Anyway yeah GY has deleted his tweets which I totally fail to understand...I mean, does that mean they told him top cut the BS or that...what? I have no other options in mind. Open to dumb ideas here.

Another weird thing: the prescription on Cuddy's beddesk. Some pointed out that it's a very high dosage for a single mum taking care of a baby. And this is one fact. Others pointed out the serial number is the same as on the bottle of House's pills (the one he's holding at the end) but then again, IDK whether just the finals number should change so...I'm of no use about this. Thirdly some also raised the question: where the hell did House take his vicodin? I mean still his secret secret secret stash? Who made him a prescription?

Finally I just wanted to say that, IDK..did I say it already? But in the sneak peek with Wislon...House is in a bar again, getting drunk and talking to him? Another mirroring or they just run out of available settings?

One thing for sure. If we are right, I gotta give them this: they totally fooled us for some time even if we caughted up pretty soon. If we are wrong, I'm really starting to find this the lamest storyline ever due to all the little things you've been pointing out and also due to the crazy way House reacts which frankly would mean Cuddy is totally right about him. Still the usual, self-destrusctive, not reliable House who just get wasted as soon as things go amiss.

And I keep saying Cuddy driving to House after a major surgery without staying the night at the hospital makes no sense....it's like the detox thing in UMS.

Besides...if House is stoned and limping...how can he keep himself balanced on a railway? I mean, I could accept him scooping Cuddy in Now What. Ok, fair enough. The power of love of whatever, but are we losing it or what? And Wilson comfortably looking at him from the groundfloor just saying "House, get inside" while breathing on his nails? Bah...

Either we are right or our show is dead.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک anonymously said…
I've been skimming through the posts. I think I miss being here and analyzing with you girls.

Some days I think I'm done with overthinking every part of the show and some days I just really miss discussing with you and getting to see things from a different angle.
I might try to find some time to come back, if you'll have me.

In hopes of better Huddy days. <3
post all u want bea GY has deleted his tweets yeah i know i bet he didnt think we would catch on a fast as we did if that what he is planning to do this is totally messing with our minds

i will wait and see because i dont wanna raise my hopes only fr thme to be crushed dont know if i can watch the angst thats coming up may give a few eps a miss and come back when arelene is back because i want her to give them a reality whether she does that who knows time will tell
One more thought. Mama Cuddy may becoming because her daughter spirals out of control also. We always see Cuddy as being strong(I still hate the way they changed her, lol,and they way they wrote Huddy)but she may have a melt down herself.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک giubicri said…
so you guys are really thinking this could be a dream or an entire hallucination? but starting when? I mean it's kind of long..it does not make sense. If that was true it would be a major awesomeness...but ..

somehow I believe they are just running out of imagination, trying to keep fans alive with some basic clichè..

link

ok guys here ia little proof that Cuddy may go over the edge.
still could be a dream/nightmare but what ever it is it will come out ok as long as Pucas does not come back
i have just read that meh i dont like it it all says things will get worse before tey get better whatever thats suposed to mean

god the have messed with cuddy and our show god i dont know what to think arlene coming back to give her a reality check sounds good to me if she goes off the deep end
@Tam I don't know how to interpret that....what the hell doe it means "it puts her in a position of having deal with really extreme choices... really quickly"

Quickly?!

I'm lost. Really IDK whether we are crazy, they are or both.
I can't open the link
Here you go @loretta

House star Lisa Edelstein has dropped hints about her character's future on the show.

The actress told Entertainment Weekly that future episodes will see Cuddy "dealing with the fallout" of her recent break-up with House (Hugh Laurie).

"[Cuddy] took a major risk this season, and it didn't work," she explained. "[That's] extremely disappointing, but it was something she had to do."

Edelstein also suggested that viewers may be surprised by Cuddy's "extreme" reaction to her romantic troubles.

"As mature as you think Cuddy might be, she's still dealing with House," she said. "His reactions are so extreme [that] it puts her in a position of having deal with really extreme choices... really quickly."

House creator David Shore previously dismissed the notion that Cuddy and House will become an 'on-off' couple.

"I can't rule it out [but] I don't think so," he said.
@tammy and @bea:

im worried that they are going to elude to cuddy doing something drastic. like oh idk...LEAVING THE SHOW?! *sighs* Ok deep breaths in deep breaths out..alright...

she may have another meltdown, try to leave houses life, something major. what i HOPE is that someone is there to help her. from next weeks clip, we can garner that wilson will be helping house through this mess; will someone help cuddy pick herself up too? because if not we may have a screwed up cuddy as well. could be why arlenes there. i hope that arlene goes "wtf lisa?! why did you break up with him? he loves you and saved my life stupid girl!"

ok. just realized im like ranting and not making sense. shutting up now :p
Bea i donnt either they have really messed our show and i dont think i can watcj i think for me the last ep was 14 unless something hapens but I am not holding my breath
@rrennie i dont get it...how could the baby thing be even true at this point? do you mean houses baby or that she gets herself pregnant another way? TPTB are riding a thin line right now already...

@huddyfanatic your link took me to the home page not to anything related to house lol
sorry about that will find a fix later in the meantime cuddy tells wilson she feels guilt for breakinhg up with house will post the link later
Guilt. She feels...GUILT!? Oh my gosh....what is she like...UGH. If you break up with someone you feel remorse! Not guilt! Guilt implies pity. She shouldnt be pitying him. Wow.
Thats the actaul snipet will get the actual link up later

Meanwhile, Cuddy tells Wilson that she feels guilty about breaking up with House. Original Air Date: Mar 21, 2011
what a crap! the writers really ruined her character
@rrennie: i actually think that seeing Cuddy go to extremes to get House back would be about the one thing that would make me feel better about what the writers did to her.

Except for Cameron's schoolgirl lame attempts to "tame" House, we've never actually seen a woman chasing him - really, seriously, completely WANTING him. I would so love to see the cards turn on Cuddy - even though, if written as poorly as the rest of this season, it might ruin her character even further.

And really, it would do little to redeem her in my heart - i mean, you feel guilty, you are miserable without him, you are a mess yourself... WHY THE FUCK DIDN"T YOU THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE RUINING THE MAN'S LIFE OVER A WHIM??????????

You make such an interesting suggestion there - pretending that "Help Me" was the actual series finale is something i will keep up my sleeve, as a last resort for when i just can't take it anymore.

PS: this Lisa interview pretty much ruins the dream theory. I guess it was real, otherwise they would just keep quiet about it, not give all these interviews about how the breakup will play.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک HLforever said…
Ugh I hate to be the Devil's advocate but...honestly, as much as I want to believe in the hallucination theory, I am almost 100% sure that the break-up was real.

Unfortunately, that also means that the holes in the writing were just that: HOLES IN THE WRITING. Which means that the writers are losing it. Which means that the end is imminent.

What kills me, though, is that if there is a Season 8, and the writing remains the same, they will ruin it for us. All the amazingness of past seasons will be soiled by the end, if they manage to end it on a horrible note (which seems possible now).

I'm also worried as to what "extreme" Cuddy means. Lucas? Please, TPTB, if you have any mercy left...NO. Finding some other guy? Once again, please don't kill us. Trying to win House back? Possibility, but I would have to see it to believe it. There are a bunch of other possibilites too, that I can't think of right now.

Also, I really, truly hate being so pessimistic, but I don't think Huddy will get back together, at least until the very end of the show (or beyond, in the world of our imagination). DS said that Huddy would not be an on-and-off-again couple, and I don't think that he's outright lying. Also, I read the episode titles up to 7x21, and I've got a rough storyline planned out in my head (which has the potential to be 100% wrong, but still):

7x16 Out of the Chute
House is reeling from the shock of the sudden breakup--I guess you could say he was blasted "out of the chute" and landed hard. So, full of hookers and booze and drugs and sarcasm, and other things that will be excruciatingly painful to watch.

7x17 Fall From Grace
Sort of like 7x16, although this might be referring in part to Cuddy. House no longer sees her as his savior, she's "fallen from grace" in his mind (and therefore, also probably in the minds of some of the viewers). Basically, House and Cuddy have crumpled into piles of emotional wreckage strewn all over the floor (although they still have to maintain composure in their professional relationship). Cuddy may begin to morph into "Extreme Cuddy".

7x18 The Dig
House, and perhaps Cuddy, dig inside themselves emotionally for the things that they were unable to find during their relationship. House may begin to try to save himself from wherever he has fallen. Cuddy may be searching for some more inner strength.

7x19 The Last Temptation
IMO, this could possibly be an almost-make-up. House and Cuddy remain emotionally torn (they can't possibly recover in 4 episodes), and Cuddy may feel a "last temptation" to try and make things work again. But, I don't think that she will decide to try again, in the end. I think she realizes that if House is ever able to face life as it is, complete with pain and suffering, she won't be the one who makes him do that: he has to do it on his own.

7x20 Changes
Pretty ambiguous title, but I think this is the episode when things start to come to a head, and we will possibly see where the writers might be going with the finale. Changes in the hospital maybe? Someone suggested that Cuddy might quit (maybe temporarily)? An old character who comes back, changed, and shows House that he can learn to overcome his weaknesses?

7x21 The Fix
Again, leading to the season finale. Maybe this is when House and Cuddy truly begin to heal, emotionally. Although I really want to believe it, I don't think that they will get back together here.

My last remnant of hope stems from the fact that the writers never fail to surprise us. We have speculated so much, and it is likely that none of us are right. That's the only reason for optimism that I have left, because I have thought of so many possible scenarios, and I dislike almost each and every one of them. I really hope that the writers won't disappoint with a crappy ending.

Also, don't kill me, but I'm beginning to think that Huddy breaking up was inevitable. It certainly could have lasted longer (didn't Cuddy/Lucas last longer? WTF is up with that), and it could have been explored more (as some of you have said), but ultimately...something had to happen. Something big. Simply because the show could not go on much longer with House and Cuddy in a stable relationship. I for one have realized that I sometimes think of House and Cuddy as real people, which is why I still believe that the breakup was intolerably cruel, but I have to acknowledge that this is a show that has to stay true to its conception, which is that House is miserable (helped along by the fact that DS seems to have a sadistic streak), and it can't get boring. To us Huddies, the more Huddy the better, but a lot of other viewers think otherwise.

I think I'm done with being in denial. Accepting the breakup doesn't feel all to good at the moment, but hopefully later on I'll be able to let go a little. I think the shock is still dulling the worst of the pain, but hopefully, with a good dosage of fanfiction and imagination, I'll get through it.
@HLF: i am pretty much in the same place. I can no longer believe in the dream theory, and that just leaves me fighting to find some acceptance - which i am far from.

On the "extreme" thing Cuddy might do - i am thinking as bad as fire him. You know, he is on his very worst behavior and she cannot deal with him anymore, so she fires him. Lisa said things get much worse before getting better, and it's not like Cuddy isn't butchered enough as a character to take another knife...

My coping plan involves not watching "Out The Chute", at least not until i've read many reviews about it, to help me brace up.

I will do the same with "Fall From Grace", and depending on how that ep makes me feel, i will either keep watching or give myself a break until after the season finale, and then watch them all in a row - and maybe in a more balanced state of mind.

Honestly, i cannot put myself out there like i have. I need to build up my defences, and there they are.

It feels like a gigantic bad joke.
sick
@rrennie "I can't take losing three days of my week emotionally recovering"
Well, I'm still not emotionally recovering from this breakup. I feel more and more sad and devastated the more I think about it, and Idk if I'll stop crying before monday.
Idk if I'll find the strength to watch next ep, I'm scared with anticipation of the disaster and heartbreaking it will be in House's and Cuddy's heart and I'm not sure to be able to handle with such misery.

DS, WHY did you do THAT? Do you like torturing your characters and their fans?

I know that House is "just" a TV show, but actually it - especially Huddy - helped me in my life, thanks to Huddy I found the strength to keep "the head out of the water", and not to fall in a depression. But now, I feel that I sink slowly into a state that can be described as depression I guess.

Well I didn't want to be so dark, I think I have to relax and rewatch Now what.

Sorry for my dark mood, it'll be better tomorrow!

Thank you for your comments, that's a real pleasure to discuss with so nice people
@Delia "It feels like a gigantic bad joke."
Ahh, that sums up pretty much all of my feelings right now. Except, this is the kind of bad joke that goes on and on and gets steadily less funny, until finally, the person who is telling the joke realizes that they've done it all wrong.
huddycat everything you said about those eps could be true we need to wait and see but who know it may happpen

I just had a thought remember TS cuddy asked something along the lines about a bullfighter or astraunaught well their a bullfighter in the next ep i seem to recall could this mean something i dont know y brain hurts
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک fran2 said…
@Bea, @Tammy and all of you, please do not feel guilty about the speculations. You all are very bright, intelligent, engaging and give us hope. Hope is for sissies? Well, we're a bunch of sissies of all ages and I'm proud of you. Hope helps us to survive, we would not exist without hope.
That said, my two cents about the possible collapse of Cuddy and House moving away from her and Wilson (or I have misunderstood your thoughts? O_o). Probably what I'm about to write has no connection with your comments. I do not know but if so, sorry to confuse further the things.
Anyway, the last time House was far away from them was when he was admitted to Mayfield but at that moment he was completely mentally devastated and they could have missed him but maybe they felt somewhat free from a burden.
After Mayfield we all saw a grew up House who can somehow be "strong for others" and not just a burden. He was next to Cuddy and Wilson, supporting them (and not only them, but we are talking in particular of his two “crutches”) in times of difficulty. He has become a resource for them in some crucial junctures (I do not dwell on examples because I think we all have in mind the situations). Sometimes he was somehow "more realistic than the king" (we say in Italy) putting them in front of their own weaknesses and helping them out of the confusion and to achieve greater awareness of themselves and of the significance of their actions. In this way he became an indispensable travel companion. If this assumption is true, I think that Cuddy and Wilson, perhaps for the first time should look at themselves in the mirror honestly, they will come to understand that House is not alone in having needs but the needs are mutual. House is not only the recipient and they are not only the donors. Their relationship has turned into an equal relationship. Then the way to go, in my opinion, will involve all of them. House will continue to come to terms with himself and his ghosts but Cuddy and Wilson will have to deal with the "vacuum" that House will leave in their lives IF he decides to walk alone.
I do not know if I explained my thoughts clearly enough...

P.S. even if all our speculations will prove to be just ravings .... who cares? The TPTB, however, should know that [H]ouse has an enormous privilege: it get the most intelligent, faithful and sensitive audience throughout the known universe.

Keep dreaming :-)
aparently the tv guide didnt like the break up and thats says a lot
@fran "Cuddy and Wilson will have to deal with the "vacuum" that House will leave in their lives IF he decides to walk alone."

I think I will have to deal with the vacuum in MY live IF the writers don't bring them back together :(
Hey everyone! My spring break started today! :) One bright spot in my life. However, in the car driving home i heard "Time After Time" come on the radio twice. TWICE! I couldn't even get through the song the first time. I had to change the station. Then the 2nd time i was like "seriously?! again?! i like never hear the song f you radio!" *sighs*

@fran "House will continue to come to terms with himself and his ghosts but Cuddy and Wilson will have to deal with the "vacuum" that House will leave in their lives IF he decides to walk alone"
i think that you explained yourself PERFECTLY here. The show is called House M.D. But because the show is all about House its also all about Cuddy and Wilson too because they are a part of House. They would be empty without him. Look at when house went to mayfield! cuddy gets lucas; she tried to replace house with someone else because he left a hole and when he came back she realized it could only be filled by him. wilson too, in out of the chute asks house if he wants to move back in.

so as we can see, this is going to be really affecting our ot3. wilson even said a few episodes ago he didnt want to be in the middle of this and "pick up the pieces." sorry wilson...looks like youre gonna have to do that once again. im just glad to hear that house and wilsons friendship is remaining strong because if at this point i didnt even have that....*shakes head* i would have nothing in that show to believe in.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mysuspicionis said…
WHAT IF THE PICTURE WE SPECULATED WAS A FUNERAL IS A FUNERAL FOR HOUSE'S LEG????????????????????? Not his vicodin or symbolic self. Maybe he decided to amputate last year or this year. "Where did you mess up?" He is standing on one of those motorized things in a promo photo. Another crazy hallucination theory to throw in the mix, why not ;)?
 WHAT IF THE PICTURE WE SPECULATED WAS A FUNERAL IS A FUNERAL FOR HOUSE'S LEG????????????????????? No
surprise
WHERE IS THIS PICTURE I WANNA SEE
Hey guys.
So, basically, I've been thinking about all this and I've finally come to the conclusion that I really need to take a break from House.
I thought that I was at peace with it all already, but then I thought about the next ep and I realized that I have no inclination to watch it at all. In fact, I feel a little nauseous thinking about it.

I think that a part of me still refuses to accept that Huddy is over, because it just CAN'T be over, so if I watch the next ep it will be way too painful for me to handle.

That's why I'm going to take some time off to "detox" from House, so to speak. At least two months. School is going to be really stressful, and I can't afford to have something like this messing with me and stopping me from studying effectively. On top of that, I'm a little scared that I've let myself become so attached to two fictional characters who should not have such a great emotional impact on me. I've basically put myself at the emotional mercy of TPTB, and that is definitely not a safe place anymore.

So, I've really loved talking to you guys for the months that I've been here (7, I think? Wow, time flies). Just wanted to say that I'm taking a hiatus. When I come back, the finale may even be over. I'll be depending on you guys to fill me in then :)

Love you all, and stay strong in the upcoming weeks! The power of our love for Huddy, even if it is for a Huddy that no longer exists, will get us through this.

Talk to you guys soon :)