Total Drama Island Total drama Highschool

Courtneyfan214 posted on Apr 28, 2012 at 01:11AM
I got bored (like always)
Don't ask just join.

Jenny: *looks in her locker* *sigh* another lame day at school *sigh*

Veronica: aww, come on jenny! it's a beautiful day! *smiles*

Jenny: *narrows eyes at veronica*

Veronica: *nervous look* ok?
 I got bored (like always) Don't ask just join. Jenny: *looks in her locker* *sigh* another lame دن

Total Drama Island 12440 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 11701-11750 of 12440

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Courtneyfan214 said…
Jamie: I look at you and I don't see a monster. Is it because gio wasn't the one who killed Lucille?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک casacada1007 said…
ryne: *he drops the guitar, puts his hands over his ear and closes his eyes* STOP IT! stop asking! just leave me ALONE!!
Jamie: *gasp* is it true?
ryne: LEAVE.ME.ALONE!!!

(g2g :( c ya)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Aww, bye. :()

Jamie: no! But you do have a temper like you're father.
ryne: just shut up.
Jamie: no! *she places her hand on his chest and looks at his eyes with beautiful big blue eyes* please? Just tell me, don't be afraid to.
ryne:.......f-fine......before gio was born i was the one who was supposed to become the next alpha. but that changed after he was born. dad favourite him because he had some qualities to become a better alpha then me. i was sad, hurt but most of all angrey. one night me and gio started fighting. mom tried to pull us apart but it was no use......i-i-i tought i hit gio with my claw but when dad put the light on i saw i hit m-mom in the troath *tears are in his eyes* s-she died there.......i was the one with h-her blood on my hands......the elders had a meeting together and they exciled me......gio could've protected me, said it was an accident but he didn't. thanks to him i lost everything. my family, my status on the pack, my whole life......he has everything I ever wanted.
Jamie: *hugs him tight* wait! If gio is duces' favorite then how come they hated each other when I first met Duce?
ryne: *frowns* they did?......that's weird.....i guess something must have happend after i was being exiled......*hugs back*
Jamie: you're mines forever. And when we get out of here you're stay over at my place.
ryne: *shakes his head* can't, gio would kill me if i did.......*then his eyes widen* w-what do you mean with, you're mines?
Jamie: family thing.
ryne: *smiles a little and hugs her a bit tighter*
Jamie: *she tries to sit her head up to where she's looking at him but it looks like she's about to kiss him*
ryne: *he leans down, closes his eyes and kisses her sweetly*
Jamie: *kisses back*
ryne: *he keeps kissing her. after awhile he puts his tongue in her mouth and rotates while his right hand slowly goes under her shirt and goes up to her chest*
Jamie: *moans*
ryne: *keeps kissing her and moves his hand in cirkles. his wolf tail comes out and slowly goes into her pants*
Jamie: *her eyes turns into cat eyes* you want me so badly ryne, I can feel it. *her chest gets bigger and her hips are more curvy*
ryne: *he doesn't seems to notice because he's kissing her neck* yes, i want you so bad.
Jamie: *her fangs comes out and kisses his chest* you're so strong. *her hair turns pink and wild a bit and her eyes turns pink too*
ryne: *moans and his eyes widen a bit when he sees her hair and eyes but he doesn't really mind.* how about i show you *grabs her by her hips and lays her down so he's on top. leans down next to her ear* how strong i really am *kisses her weak spot*
Jamie: *moans and she spreads her legs and she pulls his hips down on her and he moves his hips slowly and she moans loudly* I can feel that!
ryne: *keeps kissing her neck while moving his hips a bit faster* you're mine, jamie. all mine.
Jamie: what do you mean all yours? *screams in pleasure as he moves his hips faster*
ryne: *takes off her shirt and kisses her weak spot* just like i said it, you're mine.
Jamie: *screams more* I'm so on fire!!! *breaths faster* I can't takes it no more! *quickly takes off her pants and takes his off* come on!
~45 minutes later~

ryne: *laying on his side, holding jamie close and panting hard* that....was.......amazing.
Jamie: yeah. *licks his neck*
ryne: *moans loud and kisses her*
Jamie: *kisses back* gio will be disappointed.
ryne: *kisses her neck* i don't care.
Jamie:*turns back to normal she gets on top of ryne* he's your brother! Starts caring! And...*gasp and she has tears in her eyes* I....cheated.....
ryne: *looks a bit sad and cups her cheek with his hand* don't cry......please don't.
Jamie: *cries*
ryne: *lays her down so she's not on top of him anymore and wipes her tears away*
Jamie: *cries more* Gio's not going to love me anymore!
ryne:.......you can always put the blame on me, just say i forced you into doing this. he already hates me......
Jamie: but I wanna fix this.

( I'm on the list! School's out!!!!)
ryne: *takes her hand in his and sighs* i know, but this can't be fixed.....*kisses her hand* you have such a good heart.......*runs a hand trough her hair*

(good for you! ^^ but i g2g :( c ya)
(Aww, bye)

Jamie: I love you gio.
ryne: *looks a bit hurt*........i'm sure he loves you too......
Jamie: there's someone out there for you. But I'm not that someone.
ryne: *says nothing*
Jamie: ryne!!
ryne: what?!
Jamie: say something!
ryne; what do you want me to say?! that i feel guilty about what i've done?! yes i feel damn guilty! that it pains me to see you hurt?! yes it pains me like hell! that again gio has something i want?! yes he does because i want you because you're just amazing and i fell in lo--*he quikly stops himself*