Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP 2!!!

Zmidy313 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 01:46AM
Well I am currently in an RP, but I think tht one os going dead because, people are barely replying to it. So maybe those people could join this one, and we can start fresh.

I am gonna be Angel, Kazu, Mei, and Mao, and Bailey.

No rules so just have fun!!!!
last edited on Jul 05, 2012 at 12:57AM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 822 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 822

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zmidy313 said…
(I didn't cry but it was very sad, and touching. :3)

*Weird battle cry comes from the path*

???:Leave that boy alone!! *jumps on one of the earth benders and snaps their neck*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aprilacne said…
-the others grab hold of Bakura-

Bakura:-head-butts one andducks down as the other two slam rocks into each other-Thank you for helping me. These brutes killed my mother, have you ever heard of Amy Lee Di?
???:Oh yes. My mother Madoka met her. I'm Angel. And earth bender.
Bakura:Madoka? I heard storys about her traviling with my father.-holds up his mother's pendant- This pendant, The avatar gave to my mother as a gift when I was born, I never really met him. I'm looking for him now...
Angel:Avatar Konoha? Mind If I travel with you?
Bakora:I don't mind, it'ed be nice having someone with me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funkmasterd said…
Konaha: if u travel with me there may be a lot of battles, and many bounty hunters trying to kill me u sure u want to handle all that?
Bakura:D..Dad?-he shoots little lightning bolts at Konaha-Where where you! Mom had to teach me herself!
Konaha: what r u talking about?
Bakura:-shoots more lightning at konaha- AMY LEE DI, does that spark your memory?!-he holds up the pendant- Do you remember this at all?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceDarkwolf17 said…
~A small group of Fire Nation soldiers heard a comotion and decided to check it out. They came over a hill and spotted a group of people. The soldiers walked down to the group~

Soldier: Excuse me! Is one you, by chance, the Avatar
Angel:Bakura calm down!

Brooke:Who is this kid?

Mizuki:Yeah
Bakura:-out of frustration and anger he shoots lightning at the soldiers-
Kenzi:*bends earth at the soldiers*
~The head soldier redirects the lightning at the sky and then they all dodge the earth heading for them~

Soldier: We're not here to hurt anyone. We have a message for the Avatar from the Fire Lord. So which one of you is the Avatar?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Konaha: i will deal with u later -turns to the solder- i am Avatar Konaha
Mizuki:Air! *gets bending ready*

Kenzi: Earth! *gets bending ready incase something happens*

Brooke:Water! *does the same*

~The soldier reached into a pouch and pulled out a scroll. He un-rolled it and started to read it~

Soldier: Dear, Avatar. I have plans for the future of every nation and I need your help to achieve it. So I would like to invite you and your friends to a banquet dinner in your honor. After the dinner, we will discuss the plans with respectable representatives form the other nations. Think of this a the first step to a long lasting partnership. I hope to see you at the banquet. Sincerely, Fire Lord Aizen
Konaha: im going, idc who comes if u want to them follow me if not then beat it
Brooke:Yay!

Kenzi:Alright!

Mizuki:I am pleasured.
Soldier: Then follow us back to our ship and we'll be on our way. ~The soldiers lead Konoha and those who went with to their ship~
Brooke:Whoa.

Kenzi:Its so Fire Nationy.
Konaha: lets go - gets on the ship-
~As they got on, the ship immediately headed for the Fire Nation Capital~

(time skip to the next morning)

~The ship docked in the harbor and as they got off, there was a carriage waiting for them~
Kenzi:Awesomeness!!
Driver: Welcome, Avatar and friends. ~he opened the door to let them in~
Kenzi:This place is huge!

Brooke:IKR!
~As the group got in the carriage, he drove them through the Plaza, up the zig-zag path of the mountian, and through the streets of Caldera. They pull up the the Royal Palace and the driver got down and opened the door to let them out of the carriage~
Kenzi:Cool!

Brooke:That was fun!
Konaha: -walks up to the Palace doors-
~The Palace doors open and an elegant dressed servant greeted them~

Servant: Welcome, Avatar Konoha and friends. Please follow me.

~He lead the group through the Palace, passing the gallery which holds portraits of the past Fire Lords. They walked through the doors into the Throne Room which had red and gold pillars along both walls, torches which lit up the room, red tile floor, a large throne, an enormous bas-relief image of a dragon breathing fire adorns the wall behind the throne.~

Servant: Please wait here. ~he left to get the Fire Lord~
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileyAqua said…
((Sorry I take so long, i'm busy.))

Cool. Now I must go, i;m sure I MUST return to the earth kingdom. Anyone wanna come?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک psalm1003 said…
Ren: Maybe..where exactly in the earth kingdom are you headed?
Bakura:Why don't you remember me?! -Bakura questioned Konaha, he hated the thought that for 16 years of his life he waisted his time-
Angel:Don't feel bad Bakura. The Avatar is this old guy. He may have forgotten he had a child with his old brain. *pats Bakura's back*
Fire Lord Aizen: ~came from the door left of the throne~ Sorry for the wait. I was busy with something else
Konaha: -blasts them with air but not enough to do anything- i never had a child and im not that old im only 26, maybe Amy had a child after i left but not while i was with her -turns to the Fire Lord- sorry about the Aizen family problems
Angel:*thinks: How could he say that! Bakura is a spit image of Konaha!* *looks at Bakura, then at Konaha*

Brooke: Sure looks older than 26....

Kenzi: IKR!

Mizuki:Be quiet! Both of you!
Fire Lord Aizen: Not a problem. Every family has their problems. The banquet isnt until day after tomorrow, so you're welcome to walk around the city. But first..... ~he snaps and servants came in and took everyone's measurments~
Kenzi: Whoa. Back up.

Brooke:What are they doing?

Mizuki:Who knows???

Angel: Hey! That tickles!
Aizen: They need your measurments so the tailers can make your outfits for the banquet.
Bakura: Mom told me everything before she got killed by earth benders! WHY DON'T YOU BELIVE ME!- Bakura'shands flare up with fire mixed with electricity, like Amy Lee when she got mad at Jenx for eating the whole bowl of pudding-
Konaha: enough Bakura!!
Well, anywhere BUT the capitol. I feel too locked up in there. I wanna go on an adventure. Wanna come find the ruins of the old Library with me?
Aizen: We in the Fire Nation have a way to settle a dispute. You two could settle it in an Agni Kai.
Bakura: You left when I was only one! Every night after that mom cried herself to sleep, how could you be so heartless!
Angel:NO! No fighting!

Mizuki:We dont ant anyone getting hurt.
Konaha: im not heartless i had to leave and i never knew i had a son
*instead of an adventure, magically pops into royal palace*
Dudes, whats up with the soap opera?
Brooke:*screams as Toph pops up*

Kenzi:Shut up!

Angel:Bakura! Calm down.