Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP 2!!!

Zmidy313 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 01:46AM
Well I am currently in an RP, but I think tht one os going dead because, people are barely replying to it. So maybe those people could join this one, and we can start fresh.

I am gonna be Angel, Kazu, Mei, and Mao, and Bailey.

No rules so just have fun!!!!
last edited on Jul 05, 2012 at 12:57AM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 822 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 822

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileyAqua said…
MUAHAHAHA! You scared of the melon lord, bro? *turns toward the fight* Now pleeeeeeaaaaaasssssse stop fighting! ITS ANNOYING! Now, i gotta go. *poofs back to front of cave*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aprilacne said…
Bakura:-calms down a bit-For what reason....Wait, you never knew I was born?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funkmasterd said…
Konaha: NOOOOO I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL U THAT!!!
Bakura:-drops his head in shame- I....I'm sorry...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zmidy313 said…
Angel:But didn't you know Amy Lee was pregnant when you left?
Konaha: if i did i would have stayed
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceDarkwolf17 said…
Aizen: Would you guys like to know where you'll be staying
Konaha: yes, that would be nice
Bakura:-thinks: He was standing there the whole time?- Yes si.
Aizen: You're all my special guests, so I'll exscort you personally. ~Aizen lead them to his personal carriage and they drove to the most luxurious villa in Caldera City.~ The servants are at your disposal. Just dont work them too hard. You may also use the pool.
Konaha: thank u for ur kindness Aizen
Kenzi:Awesomeness......

Mizuki:This is so nice. Thank you Fire Lord Aizen. *bows*
Bakura:-bows-
Aizen: Not a problem. I believe that that every leader should treat their people with kindness & compassion, and not intimidate them with fear. After some of the previous Fire Lords, the people of the Fire Nation need someone they can count on to be there when they need help. I plan on being that man. The time of the Fire Nation being hated are over.
Brooke:True...

Mizuki:So you must be Fire Lord Zuko's Great Grandson?
Konaha: we will see u tomorrow Aizen -goes inside, finds a room and goes in closing the door behind him-
Angel:*sits by the pool*

Brooke:*goes swimming*

Kenzi:*swiming*

Mizuki:*sitting in shade*
Servant:-looks at Bakura-I'm sorry to bother you sir but you oddly look like Amy Lee's son.

Bakura:-looks down at her- I am her son.

Servant:Fire Lord Azien, it's him! It's Amy Lee Di's son! The Navy captin's daughter's son!
Fire Lord Aizen: I knew you looked familuar
Bakura:-blushes-How do I look familuar?
Aizen: Commander Zin showed me a old picture of when Amy Lee was a young girl. You look a lot like your mother, so I just put them together
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک frosttakahashi said…
A 14 yr old black haired boy walked past the palace seeing lots of commotion and decided to take a look, secretly because he was not welcome there

Kurojr: *walks over to the gate then air bends over it* then earth bends a ramp down so he could walk*

(yay m-preg child xD)
A servant noticed the boy

Servant: INTRUDER!!!!! INTRUDER!!!!!!!!

Guards start coming from nowhere and surround the boy

[Villa]

Guard: Sir, there's an intruder at the Palace

Aizen: Impossible. ~Aizen surrounded his arms in fire to propel himself through the air to the Palace~
Kuro: Well, this is bad. *he spun around air bending a cyclone knocking the guards on their butts then earth bended small domes over all of them* Thats better. *he dug under ground going towards the palace right before the fire lord showed up*
~Aizen showed up at the Palace to see his guards on the floor~

Aizen: What happened?

Guard: He airbend and earthbend. He went underground.

Aizen: Go to the villa and bring me Avatar Konoha.....Now ~He went to his throne room~

Guard: ~hurried to the villa and went to Konoha's room~ Avatar Konoha.......Your pressence is requested by the Fire Lord
Konaha: well what does he want?
Angel:*gets a small look and Kuro before he left* Who was that?

Kenzi:Who knows.
Guard: An intruder broke into the Palace and he requested your pressence. Thats all I know
Bakura:This could be fun...-he runs to the Palace with frie running up his left arm, his right having lightning covering it-Hello, Hello...Anybody here~

(yes m-preg child is funny lol XD)
~A lightning bolt came from nowhere and blasted the intruder in the back. Aizen came out of hiding~

Aizen: ~takes of his robes~ You're going to regret breaking in my Palace ~unleashes a flury of fireballs~
*can sense something fun is happening at the palace, instantly poofs there and starts running around* ALRIGHT LETS BREAK THE RULES!!!!! *throws boulder at palace wall*
Bakura:-recongnizes Kuro JR.-

-flashback-

Bakura:-6 years old, bouncing around Amy Lee-Mamma is Uncal Jenx and Uncal Kuro sr bringing Kuro jr?!

Amy Lee:-sets the pudding on the table-They should be here any sec...

-part of the wall behind them breaks-

Kuro jr: Bakura! I chalange you...To a BENDING BATLE!

Bakura:BRING IT...Outside!-runs outside with Kuro jr-

Jenx:-laughs-Easy Jr.-hugs Amy Lee-How are you doin' sis?

Amy Lee:Aside from him leaving, it's ok.Kuro, how are you?

Kuro:I'm fine. We were so worried about you when we heard the news, I told Jenx "Your sister's house. Now." and there was so much work yet to do so we got delayed.

Kuro Jr:-play bending with Bakura outside, blasts him with air-

Bakura:-laughing at how it tickled-

-end-

Bakura:-grins-KURO!-he stops bending and hugs Kuro-
*runs around palace, acting completely stupid* IM BORED!
Kuro: *hugs back* Bakura?what are you-? *he pushes him away then bends a wall of earth blocking the fire balls then goes back underground* *he tunneled deep and went behind the fire lord using air bending to shoot forward bringing him up and close* Take this!*he started jabbing him in the arms blocking his chi making him fall out of the sky*
*senses movement* *runs to side fo palace, looking at person falling from the sky* what the...?
Bakura:Kuro he's a good guy!-Bakura jumps as his lrgs catch on fire, he flies up and catchs Aizen- Sorry about him sir...-He sets Aizen down- Kuro what are you doing here! why arn't you with your dads?
crying
Kuro: *eyes go wide then he looks to the side holding back tears* I don't want to talk about it....
Bakura:-eyes grow wide-Come with me, now.-he grabs Kuro and leads him to a room in the villa and locks the door behind him-I'll tell you what happened to my mom if you tell me what happened to your dads.-Bakura holds Kuro tightly to him and rubs his back soothingly, like an older brother-You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to, just know that I'm here for you...
Kuro:Papa Jenx is fine.....But Daddy is..... i didn't mean to....*he collapsed to his knees then started bawling*
Bakura:--kneels down beside and hugs tighter- Shh..Shhh...It's ok...
Kuro: *cries into his shoulder then grips his shoulder very tightly in anger* *the ground started to tremble as his grip got tighter* Its not fair!!
*watches what happened* HUh? Anyway, I;M BORED! *Runs around throwing rocks everywhere* ((...Aand I'm invisible.))
Bakura: Kuro, calm, please?-picks him up and puts him on the bed and holds his hands-Kuro look at me, it's going to be ok.
Kuro: *continues to cry until eventually fell asleep, he looked thin from hunger*
Bakura:-lookd down at how thin he is, goes and unlocks te door to get out and finds a servant-Excuse me ma'am, but where can I find the kitchen? My cousin here is unaturly thin and I was wondering if I could cook him something to eat once he wakes up...

Servant:-does not question and leads the way-
Konaha: -walks out of the room and senses someone in the room and walks in and realizes that he resembles Jenx and Kuro, and just stands there staring at him in shock- they...they had a son? what else have i missed because of my stupid decision?
(Since everyone is having thir kids from the other OCs, I'm gonna change my OCs to their kids too ^^

Angel(Same)
Daughter of Madoka
Earth bender

Kazuhiro (Kazu for short)
Son of Kenzi
Spirit Child

Mei and Mao(Twins)
Mei-Girl Mao-Boy
Both 16
Son and Daughter of Mizuki
Airbenders

Bailey
Daughter o Brooke
Waterbender
Bakura:-comes in with the food-Yeah, you missed alot...Jinx died after child birth, Kuro I don't know how he died but mom-he mockingly smiles at Konaha like he was proud- she got murdured by earth benders because of you.
~In a matter of seconds, the villa was surrounded by Fire Nation soldiers. The Commander was out front next to the Fire Lord~

Commander Yura: Intruder!!!!!! We know you're in there!!!!!! Come out now!!!!!!!
Konaha: im so sorry i missed so much