Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP 2!!!

Zmidy313 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 01:46AM
Well I am currently in an RP, but I think tht one os going dead because, people are barely replying to it. So maybe those people could join this one, and we can start fresh.

I am gonna be Angel, Kazu, Mei, and Mao, and Bailey.

No rules so just have fun!!!!
last edited on Jul 05, 2012 at 12:57AM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 822 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 822

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zmidy313 said…
Mei: Took you a while.

Mao: What about the Last Water Tribe avatar? :D
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Alvin2442 said…
Alex:( I was rping on a Naruto forum)"Kuruk"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceDarkwolf17 said…
Aizen: Only earth and air, huh. Kuro, Im letting you have a chance to gain your freedom. You will fight in an all out bending Agni Kai. Your opponent will be.........Bakura
Alex: I reach into my shirt and shake my head. I look at Aizen, concentrating
Angel: *to Aizen* What no way! You can do that! You see how much they love each other. *points to them*

Kazu: Angel is right. You cant have them fight each other..
Alex: I mutter" Just don't pick a spirit child"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileyAqua said…
Hmph. I could survive your Little wee prison, my friends did and ESCAPED, oh Great fire lord. *keeps mumbling to slef*
Bailey: Calm down Toph..

Kazu: I'm the Spirit Child..
Alex: " There is no The Spirit Child KAzu you're mother's Kenzi right. You think there are no other Spirit Childs"
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Thus ain't nothing like the peace that my friend used to imagine bringing back. *sits on chair*
"Your friend as in Aang right Toph"
Yeah.
"Ok can you answer the question Kazu"
Aizen: Oh, but I can. If Kuro wins, he goes free. If Bakura wins, he gets a special prize. But if either loses, that one is sent to prison. Its set that way because someone must got prison for the crimes that were comitted.
Angel: There were no crimes!

Kazu: I am the last spirit child. I'm the last one. Mom told me so.
Then why not send me to prisnon? You won't have to make these wimps fight if you do.
Alex:" DId your mom tell about Alvin the other Spirit Child and his son"
Kazu: No....
Aizen: Its decided ! The Agni Kai between Kuro and Bakura will take place the morning after the banquet. Until then, enjoy your stay and I'll see you all at the banquet. When you return to the villa, you'll find your clothes for the banquet alredy in your rooms.......including Kuro's

~The guards removed the restraints on Kuro. A smile came on Aizen's face before the guards lead them out and then to the villa~
Angel: That guy is a wackjob!
Alex:" Well" I grin and blast and levitate on a air sprout and a ring of water shoots out then a ring of air shoots out then a ring of water then a ring of earth then a ring of fire" Your not the last spirit child cause I'm alive"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aprilacne said…
Bakura:NO!-in a fit of childish anger he beats on the gaurds, who had to carry him since he was acting ro childishly stubborn, back. he yells and screams Aizen's name in vain-I WON'T HURT KURO! I WON'T! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME HURT HIM!

Gaurd:-throws him in his room along with Kuro, is glad she got the screeching boy off her back-Keep quite brat...-she then slams the door as Bakura threw a ball of fire at her, holding the left side of her face-

Bakura:-is damm near close to crying-I won't hurt you Kuro...I won't.
Angel, Mei, and Bailey: *walks to Bakura's and Kuro's room*

Angel: Bakura-Kun? You okay? *walks in slowly followed by Mei and Bailey*

Mei: *twirls her hair*

Bailey:*plays with her hair*
Alex: I'll fight Kuro"
Mao: No one is fighting!
Alex:"You sure about that:I lift one finger and drop it
Bakura:Do I look like I'm ok?! I had a really really bad Agni Kai expireance and I don't want to hurt anybody!-he glares at Alex-You are not going to eather.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک frosttakahashi said…
(sorry i haven't been on been really busy x.x)

Kuro:*sitting in the corner with his face buried in his knees* Just do it and beat me, that way papa Jenx won't have to deal with me anymore..
Bakura:-looks back at Kuro then back at the group-Get out for a minute or more..-he pushs everyone out then goes over to Kuro-What happened with papa Jenx?
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Angel:He seems really upset.....

Mei:We have to find a way to stop it.
Alex:" I would consider blood bending Bakura but I won't"
Bakura:-goes over to the food and tares off a leg from a wild turky and goes back to Kuro-if you don't want to tell me, then eat. I'm not hungrey anymore.
Kazu:Dude! Just leave him alone. You see he's going through a bunch of emotional stress!

Mei: Your just a jerk just like your dad....

Mao:Let's Just go Mei. It's almost sundown, and we have to get Chyll back to the Northern Air Temple. Mom awaits.

Mei:Yeah whatever....

Mei and Mao:*leave*

Bailey:Then there were three.
Alex:My eyes turn red and a the lowest ranked guard drops dead. My eyes turn back sea green and I look at Kazu. i kick up some dust and walk out the Palaced. I swibg nt arn around and launch myselfto a place. I use water bending to wash my face.
Kuro:*takes the turkey and nibbles it slightly* He hates me now.....
Kazu:About time he left.

Bailey:Just calm down Kazu..
Bakura:-hugs Kuro tightly-
Kuro: *gets out of his grip and earth bends a tunnel underground then closes it after he went in*
Angel:*waits outside they're door*

Kazu:*practices bending outside*

Bailey:*watches Kazu*
*flashback*" Alex I have to go but remember to keep training and to make friends with the children of friends Promise me"Alvin,says" I Promise Dad"*flashback ends*

" And now I'm breaking that promise" I turn around an a tiger growls and roars at me.I look the Tiger in the eye and itrises up standing on it's hind legs andit whimpers.I swipe my hand and it goes flying away from me
Kuro: *emerges from the ground at a lake nearby where Alex was* *he sits down hugging his knees while staring sadly at the lake*
Alex: I start training with my bending
Angel:It's getting late...*about to knock on Bakura's door but hesitates...* I'll give himself some space....*walks to her room*
Alex: I go to the lake and wash my face again and notice Kuro
Kuro: *now crying into his knees*
Alex: I turn around and almost start to train when I rememberthe promise. I turn back around and walk up to Kuro" You ok Kuro..."
*still in courtroom* No One listens to me, I'm the TWELVE YEAR OLD. WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO GET ARRESTED AROUND HERE??! DO I HAVE TO GET MARRIED AND CHANGE MY LAST NAME, GOD!!! *walks out of courtroom*
Kuro: Who are you?
Kazu:*hides and watching Alex and Kuro*

Bailey:*whispers* What are we doing.?

Kazu:*there is nothing better to do*
*walks back to cave*