Avatar: The Last Airbender Avatar RP 2!!!

Zmidy313 posted on Jun 11, 2012 at 01:46AM
Well I am currently in an RP, but I think tht one os going dead because, people are barely replying to it. So maybe those people could join this one, and we can start fresh.

I am gonna be Angel, Kazu, Mei, and Mao, and Bailey.

No rules so just have fun!!!!
last edited on Jul 05, 2012 at 12:57AM

Avatar: The Last Airbender 822 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 822

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک aprilacne said…
Bakura:Well that brings her back now doesn't it?-he walks out of the room- He's not an intruder! He's my cousin who was looking for me. you all have understand that he's just a kid.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک AceDarkwolf17 said…
Aizen: He still broke into my Palace and attacked my guards. He must pay for his actions
Bakura:He was just scarred! He lost his dad and he doesn't know where Papa Jenx is.-lightning and fire crawl up is arms slowly as he gets more agrivated-If you wanna get to him you're gonna go through me.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک funkmasterd said…
Konaha: -grabs Bakura's shoulder and the fire and lighting dies out- i will not let u do something stupid
Bakura:-spins around and faces Konaha-Why? You never cared about me or mom so why now in the time where everyone dies because of you!?!
Konaha: -slaps Bakura kinda hard in the face- don't u ever say i didn't care about ur mother, i loved her but i had to go Avatar duties and i didn't even know u existed
Bakura:-stagers back, eyes wide in complete shock-You...You...

-flashback(yeah, these happen often)-

Bakura:-is 5, comes in crying-MOMMY!!

Amy Lee: Bakura? Bakura what's wrong?-

Bakura:I was playing with my friends and this big bully came and everybody shoved me into him and he slaped me!

Amy Lee:-gasps, hugs Bakura tightly-I promase, I'll teach that boy a lesson and, I'm never going to hit you. No matter what you do.

-end-

Bakura:-shakes head and drops his hand, walks back in the room-
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Zmidy313 said…
Angel:It seems that Bakura has been through a lot.

Mei:Agreed. His father left him and his mother.

Mao:Maybe you should talk to him.

Kazu:Yeah. You were the first one he met out of all of us.
Aizen: You have two choices. Either I arrest the intruder or I arrest all of you
Bakura:-holds Kuro while he's still sleeping-You or anyone of your guards touch him, you'll be visiting my mother for the rest of your lives.
Konaha: Bakura let them have him...now
Bakura:NO!-hugs Kuro tighter-You can't make me!
Angel;*runs over to Bakura and sees him holding Kuro JR.* Who is he?
Bakura:He's my cousin, Kuro jr.
Angel:Is he the intruder?
Bakura:-glares- He just wanted to see me, he didn't know he was intruding, he was just defending himself.
Angel:Oh....*to Fire Lord* Well you heard him. He didn't know he was intruding. He just wanted to see his cousin.
Aizen: Arrest the intruder!!!!!!!!

Commander Yura: Use any means necessary!!!!!!!!

~The guards proceed to arrest the intruder. They use chi blocking to keep him from bending, They put his arms in restraints and walk him to the carriage~
Konaha: Bakura he is my nephew as well but i am ur father and will do as i saw now let him go NOW!!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک smileyAqua said…
Wow. And noone notices the earthbender who ruined the PALACE WALL over there. *points to wall* AND YOU GUYS THINK I'M THE BLIND ONE?! IM OUT! *leaves, going back to the front of the cave*
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Lol xD SmileyAqua)

Angel:*sighs* I am so gonna regret this. *throws boulders at souldiers causing them to drop Kuro* That aaa pretty fun! *picks up Kuro, grabs Toph and Bakura and runabout the palace* Toph if they'll arrest a kid for intruding, what do you think they'll do to you when they find out YOU wrecked their wall?
IDK, set me off with a stern warning and a visit with my dad? I've been wanted before ya know. *grins* Have you ever heard of the runaway?
Angel:No and I don't think I want to. *sees Mei and Mao* Where is Chyll?

Mao:You mean the sky bison?

Mei:Of course she does! His name is Chyll! *whistles and Chyll lands infront of them*

Bailey:Bison ride! *hops on*

Kazu:But I don't like heights. *Gets on Chyll*

Mei:Im driving!
Mao:Darn!

Angel:Just get on! *helps Bakura and Kuro JR. on*
Fine. LATERZ! AND IF YOU TELL THEM WHO DID TTHIS I'LL PERSONALLY HAUNT YOU IN YOUR DREAMS1! * runs off laughing, maks it back to the fron tof the cave*
Angel:................

Mei:Awkward...
*panting* Oh, wait, I forgot. I didn't have to run! *facepalms*
((I g2g))
Aizen: Commander, arrest them all. Mobolize the entire army if you have to. Do not let them leave

Commander Yura: As you wish, Fire Lord Aizen ~turns towards her soldiers~ You heard him!!!! Prep the Navy Ships, Air Ships, and deploy soldiers through out the city!!! Time to go hunting!!!!!

~Aizen got on the lead Air Shipand took off. Within minutes, the sky was covered with Air Ships, the sea was covered with Nazy Ships, and the city was covered with soldiers and tanks~
Bailey:Oh no!

Kazu:They're on our trail.

Chyll:*flies faster*

Mei:This is very bad..
~They surrounded the bison from all direction~

Aizen: This makes the arrest sentence worse. Just give up the intruder and I'll let the rest of you go with a warning
Mao:NO! He's our friend!

Bailey:Mao, we need to make a field of fog.

Mao:Right!

Bailey and Mao:*makes thick fog so they can't see us*

Chyll:*flies away*
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک frosttakahashi said…
Kuro: *wakes up* No...not again..*rolls off the side and free falls air bending a gust of wind carrying him to the top of one of the airships* I hope i can still remember how to do this. *he stuck his hands out and started metal bending the airship making it turn and crash into another airship*
*Kuro jumped down falling into the city and landing on a rooftop using a cushion of air to break his fall*
Angel:Boys are so stubborn!

Mao and Kazu:Hey!

Chyll:*flies down to get Kuro*
Kuro: *earthbends a dome around himself then pushes out the words go away*
Mei:But we are trying to help you!

Mao:Yeah!

Angel:Like I said, stubborn.
~Aizen and some soldiers land near the earth dome. More soldiers restrains Mei, Mao, Angel, and Kazu.~

Aizen: Do it

~A soldiers walks over to the dome and earthbends open. Two soldiers came behind the intruder and chi blocked & restrained his arms~

Aizen: Take him to the Prison Tower

~The soldiers use fire bending to propel them through the air to the prison while carrying the intruder~
Angel:Hey put him down! He didnt do anything wrong!

Mei:He just wanted to see his cousin!

Kazu:*struggles*

*On Chyll*

Bailey:They forgot me! *jumps down* Leave them alone! *blood bends them making them drop the others*

Mei:Your mom teach you that?

Bailey:Yep!
~A slodier blood bends Bailey while the soldiers restrain the group again~

Aizen: My soldiers arent just fire benders
Kuro: *as he's being carried through the air, he regains feeling in his legs and arms but can't bend* This will have to do.*he swung his legs forward flipping up then kicked the guards in the face causing the to drop him just as they passed over a tall enough roof top* I have to keep their attention so the others can get away. *he landed and ran down the stairs going towards the streets*
Kazu:Should have figured that.

Angel: Not helping Kazu!

*In The Sky*

Chyll:*blasts the soldiers and Aizen into the water with airbending*

*they all get on Chyll*

Chyll:*flies away faster then usual until you cant se them any more*

Mei:*pets Chyll* Good Job boy!
~Soldiers surrounded Kuro, trapping him on the stairs. A soldiers came up from behind and hit him up side the head knocking him unconscious. The soldiers carried him to the prison, chi blocked him, and threw him in his cell~
Mei:*sterring Chyll*

Mao::Shoot!

Angel:What?

Mao: We left that Kuro guy......

Angel: What the f-- How?

*They all shrug*
*looks to sky* They're either after me or them, or both of us.*can hear nearby noise* Ooooh, they're gonners! THE RUNAWAY HAS DONE IT AGAIN! *goes underground until makes it to earth kingdom capitol*
Bakura:Kuro!-he drops to his knees infront of the cell and reachs out to Kuro-
(Wait, this is confusing. Is Bakura in jail with Kuro?)
(I don't think so.)
Aizen: ~came up to the prison and saw Bakura. He walked up and stood besides Bakura infront of the cell~ The usual sentence for breaking into the Royal Palace is life, but since you're Commander Zin's grandson and he's a friend of yours, I could possibly shorten the sentence
Angel:We have to find a way to save that Kuro guy.

Mei:Agreed!
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 6Hell6Monkey5 said…
Can i be a mortal spirit character?
Bakura:-glares up at Azian-He's family and he only wanted to see me! I guess you never knew how much pain it could be to loose someone!
Aizen: You're wrong. I lost someone very close to me when I was young. She was killed and the killer walked free. I know how you feel but as Fire Lord, I must uphold the law. His trial will be later this evening. You can stay here and walk with the guard when they bring him