Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
"Or his favourite teacher is Snape" Neville started to laugh. Seamus couldn't bear this and left the common room... in his pyjamas.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((obviously he left in his pajamas. what else would he be wearing, a toga?))
((man i dont know what to write. i have the dreaded writers block!))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((Not sure where to go. Here's a wild guess))
I stood up. "See? Six-one and still going."
"Yeah yeah," Seamus rolled his eyes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
I laughed, he was actually growing quite fast, barely shorter than me now. I sighed in relief, "No classes today....I love Saturdays." Then I remembered...."We still have homework though..."
"Homework?" I asked. I buried my face in my pillow. Shoot. I would rather have been bombarded with the terror known as Harry's breath than do lousy old homework.
Neville, Harry and Clarice roared with laughter after Seamus left in his in his pygamas. Neville walked back to the common room and got dressed, before he forgets; white shirt, black trousers (Pants), black jumper (sweat shirt) with Gryffindor logo, and worn school shoes.
((Harry: "The terror known as Harry's breath"? Really? It's not THAT bad.))
Shit. Homework. "We have homework?" I asked, trembling. I wasn't sure if it was from fear or the cold. "I just hope practice doesn't getcalled off."
((sorry clarice overreacted. lol sorry.))
Neville walks back into the common room, while tucking his shirt in. His face looked shock, because he heard the word 'Homework'.
"We have homework? I've forgotten all about it." Neville seem agitated.
((Harry: *snorts* Overreacted my broomstick. Let me have a talk with her))
I looked down, noticing I was still in my dress robes. "I'm going to go get changed," I said, heading for the spiral staircase.
I nodded from my spot in my pillow. I heard Neville groan.
"Hey, stop complaining. My homework is way worse than all of yours." It's true, I beening a year older had much more difficult work. But they had more, because 5th years had their OWLS.
"Have you got DADA homework?" Neville asked. He walked up and plunked himself on the couch.
The hot shower felt really good. Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and tried to think of something else I could do with my hair, aside from the usual birds-nest mop. Wet, it almost looked neat, but that was because it was plastered to my scalp.
((Somebody should probably come up))
"Yeah, plenty. That old toad loves giving out homework..." I walked over and sat in a chair next to Neville.
((oh ok))
I spontaneously decided to go to my dorm and ask myself if last night at the Yule Ball really happened. Was it really only last night I was here, having ridiculously lavish imaginations of dancing in my magical dress with Isaiah?
I grabbed a comb and started attacking the stubborn tangles at the back of my head.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
*anna walks up the stairs to the boys dorm and walks to harry* hey do u need some help with that
"Nah, I got it. I've been doing this most of my life," I said, hitching the tfowel up farther. No need to flash anyone.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((of course)) "well ok but let me know im an expert my brothers hair is worse" ahhh i really want to kiss him what if he wants to kiss me
((meh. gonna avoid society. clarice will sleep.))
I was glad I was standing in front of my bed. My bed, the one place I wasn't totally uptight and careful. My bed was my safe spot. I dropped onto my bed and sighed. Quiet. Good. I wanted nothing to do with anyone for now.
((Bye, then))
"Have you seen my hair when it's dry? I swear, some days it looks like I got electrocuted. And I think I once pulled Trevor out of it." I smiled, then picked up the comb and resumed waging war on the messy black birds' nest I was forced to call my hair.
((no...ugh sorry didnt mean that i meant im still here but clarice is just....argh im just..never mind. staying here. why cant i speak properly?))
I could faintly overhear Harry talking to ((Anna? still dont know.)) about his hair. Even with my face pressed against my bed, my lips curled into a smile.
((I'm very confusing like that. Actually, I think I might be a weird cross between J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter))
((Anna?)) lwft shortly afterwards, and it was just my luck that I hit a particularly large knot. "F***!" I yelled,pullin on the comb.
At the sound of Harry yell a curse loudly, I didn't expect it, first of all, and almost had a heart attack and fell off my bed. Then, I bit my tongue so hard I tasted blood so I didn't laugh hysterically.
I kept yanking, yelling a constant stream of Uncle Vernon's choice swears that I had picked up over the years.
My tongue hurt plenty more, and the metallic taste of my own blood wasn't helping. Oh, well. At least I was getting a kick out of Harry swearing like a criminal. Plus, I learned a few new insults and curses.
"Bloody HELL Harry!" I yelled from the Common Room. "SHUTUP! Some people are trying to study!"
I let go of the comb, which stayed put, andyelled downstairs. "Put up aSilencing Charm, then! Tune me out! I'm TRYING to do my hair!"
That was the last straw. I had to stop exsanguinating myself ((big words!)) and release the grip of my tongue. I relaxed it, and one little droplet appeared on the floor.
I was going to look pretty stupid.
"'Cause I know that I swear like an inmate everytime I do MY hair!" I yelled back jokingly. I had so much work to do, and he had so little hair. How hard was it to do his hair?
"Oh, yeah? Try having my hair!" I yelled very seriously. Honestly, she's known me for five years, probably longer if she gew up in the Wizzarding world. You'd think she would have seen my hair by now.
I ran to the bathroom trying to attract as little attention as possible and snatched a rag. Feeling unbelievably stupid, I laid the corner of the rag there. In a few minutes, the once-white cloth was soaked with red. Frustrated, I threw it in the trash and started over with a paper towel. I still achieved the same results.
"Whatever Harry!" I shouted returning to my work, "Now that the whole castle is up it doesn't matter if you curse and yell!" I started to write on my essay for DADA, then I said. "Anyway, you ARE a wizard, and they DO sell special hair products in Hogsmead."
I was mad. Mad enough to scream.
But I didn't do that. Instead, I pulled myself onto the sink. Three little drips of blood fell into the sink. I stared at my reflection. Then I took a deep breath in. I closed my eyes tight as I could and pounded my right fist against the mirror. Just once.
They do? I really had to check that out. I ripped through the rest of my hair, then went to get dressed, throwing on my uniform without thinking.
The mirror was fine, with only a few cracks. I could fix it in a second. My hand, shit full of glass and blood. I grimaced and quickly cleaned up the mirror. It looked just like before. I ran my hand under the ice cold water, sighing and picking the shards of glass out.
I looked in the mirror one last time and straightened my tie. Damn thing never sits straight. My hair was as hopeless as ever. I just had to make sure one tuft of it covered my scar, which had started throbbing.
I decided that I needed to take a shower. I went up to the bathroom and Clarice was in there, her hand was full of glass. Next to her was a cloth the color of blood.
"What?....What...happened?" I asked.
I looked away, still disposing of some of the pieces of evidence. "Nothing,"
"Clarice, something definitely happened. I'm serious. Tell me." Meg ordered.
I stared at her. "Meg. Don't. I'm fine."
"I-you say you're fine? No. Just give it here."
I shook my head.
Meg wrapped her hand tight around my wrist. I flinched as a little more blood oozed out. "Bloody hell, Clarice. What did you do?"
I fumbled for words. "I-I....well, ummm....Meg?"
"Hmmm." she said absent mindedly as she tried to get rid of the pieces I didn't see.
"Meg!" I squeaked.
"What?" she looked alarmed.
"When you're done...."
"Yes...."
"I'm gonna go lie down." I said plainly like some sort of child.
"Alright, I guess...." She started to walk out of the bathroom. "But you need to go see Madam Pomfrey!" I added as I followed her out of the door.
I would not look at Madam Pomfrey. I tolerated her and did as she told, but that was all. She practically drowned my hand in alcohol, then stitched it up. Madam Pomfrey made me open my mouth wide so she could take a look at my screwed up tongue. She told me to come back tomorrow and let her take another look. I walked back to Gryffindor tower in silence with Meg.
I didn't look at anyone. I just fell onto my bed, stared at the ceiling, and full out cried. Cried harder than I did that crazy night no one was around, cried harder than Harry did when he lay over Alycce's cold body, if that was even possible.
"Um...Clarice?" I said as I entered the Dormitory. "Are you okay?" I could clearly see that she wasn't, but I wanted to know what was wrong. She was so happy just a few short hours ago.
I shook my head. Stupid tears wouldn't stop flowing. "N-no. I'm completely un-okay."
Meg sat on Alycce's bed next to me. I turned to face away from her. "What's wrong?"
"Well," I choked on tears, "today has kinda been crappy. And I haven't cried like that in a while. So, I decided that worked well together: bad day, tears."
"How is it a bad day today?"
"I don't know. Maybe I haven't had enough bad days." I tried to laugh, but that only made it worse.
"But you were having such a good day yesterday." I smiled, "and this morning you were laughing and joking with everybody."
I guess I just didn't understand. What was she hiding? People usually cry for reason. I really wanted her to feel better, I hated seeing people so sad, it reminded me of when I was younger... No, stop. You don't need to cry.
I took a ragged breath and wiped my face free of tears. "I'm a terrible person." I croaked.
I was to absobed in my thoughts I almost didn't hear what Clarice had said.
"What?" I said so quiet it was almost a whisper. "...What do you mean?"
"I'm a coward and I'm worthless and helpless and hopeless and....and...." I answered.
Suddenly, all the energy exited my body. I was miserable. Today was awful.
"Meg." I started. She replied, but I couldn't catch what she said before I fell asleep.
((good night. see you later.))
((Good night))
Her sudden collapse surprised me, and I stood quietly up from Alycce's bed. I stared at her for a moment. What could make her say that? She was a wonderful person. Slowly and soundlessly I opened the door and shut it behind me. She wasn't any one of the things that she mentioned. What happened to her? Maybe I should ask Harry.