Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((This'll be awesome. Quick question, would anyone mind if I brought in a bit of AVPM?))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((that would be....TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
((I guess if you want to...))
I walked into my first class...Defense Against the Dark Arts. I took my usual seat next to Fred and removed Defensive Magical Theory from my bag.
"Hem-hem." Everyone stopped what they were doing to look up. "Please take out your books and read Chapter 3. Wands away, and no talking." Umbridge took her seat.
((Perfect. Once we get to a point where Harry can ask, I'll do it. Ok, let's get back to the story))
I sat in my usual spot and tried not to stick out like a sore thumb. That didn't work too well, since the steam from all the cauldrons just dried my hair faster. It bounced back into its usual messy tangle, a single tuft concealing my dumb scar from everyone else. Plan A: failed miserably. At least Snape wasn't too bad. Sure, I got a detention for not having my essay, but that's almost normal for me. I seriously thought he'd give me detention for talking. At least nobody was commenting on my supposed insanity.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
On my way out of my first class I bumped into Harry, "oh hi Harry. I wouldn't do anything to make Umbridge upset, Fred and George set off a couple dumgbombs in class today.... "
I smiled at Meg. Of COURSE I wouldn't. My throat was still sore so it wan't like I'd be saying much.
Almost as soon as I went in the room, Umbridge just gave me that weird smile. She was ready for an excuse to give me another week of slicing open my hand.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((ok someone please tell me whats happened so far))
((A lot, but not much that would *technically* concern you, as you're dead.
Harry bounced back pretty well, even going to Dumbledore to talk. Meg wanted to stop him, and they crossed paths. Harry had a Voldy-vision. Phoebe Wormwood was supposed to lure Harry away,but she was poisoned. Her mother flipped out about that.
Anywho, Meg ran off, at Harry's request,to get Ron and Hermione. He tells them what he saw, and is overheard by first year Ravenclaw Marie. Harry practically explodes at them.
Next morning, he can't talk, thanks to all that shouting.))
((ok so who or what do u want me to do))
((You could do Ron and Hermione, if you want. The Trio are in DADA at thed moment. Ih, yeah, and Harry agreed to teach, and this morning the Prophet reported a mass break-out from Azkaban))
Instead of reading, like I SHOULD have, I spent the period doodling and thinking about the upcoming ball. Last year was a total fiasco. Maybe I could ask Hermione. I tugged on the sleeve of my shirt. It was my favorite shirt, long-sleeved with red and white horizontal stripes. I had had it for years. It was a miracle the thing still fit, but since that miracle was named Hermione Granger, it wasn't so bad. Now how would I ask a miracle worker like Hermione to the ball? It had to be something different, unique, something no one would ever expect. And I had the perfect idea, even though this would be my first time doing it.
((ask her im hermione))
i wonder who im going to the ball with harry went with alycce last year oh no this could be a disaster
((Just wait))
Thank Merlin I had filched that guitar from Dudley's room. What would he want with it anyway? Of course, I had asked myself that same question countless times. I even had a song written. Maybe this would show Hermione that I'm not as dumb as I probably look. Just because I cuss out my hair every morning…
((ok but times running out and by the way wheres ron i would have thought he would here on his knees begging me by now))
*glances over at harry he looked a little nervous* i wonder whats on his mind....... ((over to u harry))
I finally resumed my classes. Without ever knowing, Isaiah happened to be in almost all my classes. We travelled to our classes together, chatting and laughing all the way there. We usually tried to sit as close to each other as we could. Class seemed to take forever, then Isaiah and I went onto the next one.
Gradually, the time we spent together grew. It seemed as if our hands were glued permanently together.
One day, during free period, Hermione came up to me and said, "Hey Clarice. You heard about the Yule Ball coming up in a couple weeks? It would be fantastic if you came." she suggested.
Shit. I wrote the song ffor Ginny. Merlin, I really am stupid. How am I supposed to put Hermione in the song? Well, I planned, I'm here, and all hell is breaking loose. I guess I should just improvise, like usual.
Prof.--class dismissed
hermione--come on clarice i have to show u a dress that i might where to the ball
Once Umbridge dismissed the class, I tore out of that room. I had to get ready. Change my shirt, stare forlornly at my hair, grab the song and guitar, and hopefully catch Hermione on her own.
I was sitting at the Gryffindor table, playing with my food. Who was going to ask ME to the ball? Who would want to? "You don't have to go, you have plenty of work to do anyway." I kept telling myself. I sighed, I wasn't really into the whole sparkly dress thing anyway. But, I did want to wear one, at least once. I knew who I wanted to ask me, but he never would. He probably already asked somebody, everybody loved him, and his brother of course, he was so funny and nice and.... "Snap out of it," I thought, "Don't get your hopes up."
Hermione's dress was truly stunning. I knew that whoever she went with wouldn't be able to take their eyes off her all night.
do u like it i got it from my mum
"I'm speechless. Too bad I don't have a dress yet. But I'll get on it." I just remembered that Isaiah and I were going to study with Meg, Ginny, and Neville for upcoming tests. I said goodbye to Hermione and ran off.
Once I was back in the dormitory, I took off my shirt and changed it for a tighter-fitting blue one. The thing was probably closer to being too small than any of my other shirts, but it WAS on top of the pile. Lavender or Parvati probably arranged it.
Once I had the shirt on, I checked myself in the mirror. My hair was hopeless, I should have given up on it years ago. The t-shirt hugged close to my body, outlining the few muscles I did have on my small and skinny frame. My glasses were okay, I could always polish them up later on my shirt, a habit Hermione was trying (and failing) to break me of.
I grabbed my song and Dudley's guitar from my trunk and sprinted off to lunch.
I met with Ginny, Neville, and a boy named Isiah at the library. I had never met Isiah before today, Hogwarts was a big school. We sat down at a table in the back and pulled out our books from various classes. I pulled out my Advanced Potion Making book from my bag, another essay from Snape.
((ohhhhh sexy r u gonna do it in front of every one??))
Everyone else was already at the library, surrounded with notes and open textbooks. I apologized and plopped down next to Isaiah to dive into the information. Most of the hour and a half we spent was in silence, until Meg brought up the upcoming Ball.
"I have a date in mind, but I'm not sure if I could ask or if he would even accept." she confessed.
Ginny revealed that she was going with Seamus. Neville decided to take Luna Lovegood, he said.
I stared into Isaiah's hazel eyes, then turned back to the others. "Well, if you haven't noticed, Clarice and I are going." Isaiah stated.
I skidded to a stop outside the Great Hall. Taking deep, calming breaths, I made sure everything was still okay. Hermione was always fussing over my appearance. I wanted to show her that I can look nice if I really wanted to.
I strode into the room. The usual whispering started up, but I didn't care. I made a beeline for Hermione and plopped down next to her.
"Hey, Hermione. My voice is back," I said. Merlin, why'd I have to start with that?
"Really? That's awesome." I really was happy for all of them. It just made me realize that no one asked me. I quickly returned to doing my work.
hey nice guitar did u want to ask me something and hey ron asked me to the ball who ru taking
My face fell. Ron already asked her? "Well, I was going to sing something, and maybe you'd go with me. But, if you really want to go with Ron, that's fine."
wh- oh u can still sing it to me in the common room when rons not around why dont u take anna
((45 posts to go including mine until the YULE BALL!!!!))
Once the study session finished and my brain was carrying too much info, all of us ran to Gryffindor tower ((sorry i never specified isaiah was a gryffindor)). We all changed into our pajamas and sprawled out in the common room.
Out of nowhere, Ginny said, "Let's play Truth or Dare."
"Yeah!" Meg agreed. No one objected.
Isaiah started, "Okay....Neville. Truth or Dare?"
"Truth." Neville answered automatically.
"Ok. Has anyone ever passed down a date with you? If so, who?"
"Oh....Easy. That was Lavender Brown. Hmmm. Clarice, truth or dare?"
I responded excitedly, "Dare."
"I dare you to kiss Isaiah."
I laughed. "No problem." I leaned right in and tasted his mouth. My surroundings were blurred, but I could faintly hear "oohs" as we pressed our lips against each others'.
"That was fun. Ok. Meg. Truth or dare?"
"I'm gonna go with truth, Clarice."
"Who do you want to go to the Yule Ball with?"
((ohhh whats she gonna say))
"Uh...I don't know..."
"Come on you have to tell us." Said Ginny
I could feel my cheeks going pink, "Alright," I looked around quickly to make sure that he wasn't around. I lowered my face so I wouldn't have to see their reaction, "I want to go with... Fred." My face was red by now I could tell.
"I wanted to take you, though." I didn't even bother eating. Nothing really looked appetizing at the moment, so I just walkedd back to Gryffindor Tower.
"Looking a little down, aren't we?" the Fat Lady commented as soon as I got close enough.
"Yeah. Jabberwock."
The portrait swung open, and I dragged the guitar into the common room, walking in on a game of Truth or Dare. I could feel the eyes of the girls lingering on my chest.
Up until she admitted it, I was grinning wildly. Then she looked so embarassed once she said it and my face fell. "Oh. Man, I'm sorry, Meg. I didn't know. I take it back." I apologized.
Harry looked abashed. Ginny stared at his bare chest, and Meg seemed to do the same, but not in a stupid enchanted way; she just didn't know he was going to walk in on our game.
"It's okay, I already said it... and it's not like he'll want to go with me anyway..." As much as I didn't want that to be true...It pretty much was. I only talked to him a couple times, mostly in DADA behind Umbridges back.
anna--hey harry nice guitar. My turn Ginny truth or dare?
"Don't be so down on yourself, Meg," Ginny said, "you're great in every possible way, and I'm sure Fred would go. Ask when you're ready, and everything will be perfect. Trust me, I know him. He's my brother."
((@Good you might want to adjust your post, Ginny can't do two things at once.))
"Thanks Ginny." I smiled. I hope that she's right.
"Hey, guys," I said, dropping into my favorite seat in front of the fire. It was the middle cushion of the couch. Since Ron and Hermione weren't sitting next to me, I stretched out every inch of my nearly-six-foot height. Ok, fine, I was just five-nine, but still. Either way, at the rate I was going, I'd be the only guy without a date. Again. I crumpled up the song and threw it over the backof the couch, not caring if anyone saw it.
Meg took a deep breath. "Harry, truth or dare?" she asked.
"Wha? Oh, no, I won't-"
"Please, Harry! Just this once."
He sighed dramatically. "Fine. Truth."
"Umm....do you have a date? Have you asked anyone? Who?" Meg prodded.

((sorry i just repeated the same scenario twice.))
I sighed. Just great. "No. Yes. Hermione," I said, not even moving from my spot on the couch. They'd be all over me in a minute, prodding me for details, trying to get me to laugh.
No one moved. I finally said "Oh.", my mouth making the shape of the letter "o".
We left it alone.
((its official. i am tired. g'night.))
((okay we won't do the ball without you, 650 or not))
After the game I went straight up to bed, Maybe I could ask Fred tomorrow... But what would he say? I finally realized that the worse he could say was no.
I didn't bother finishing out the game. Normally, I would have kept going,coming up with embarassing dares. Not tonight. I just went straight to bed. It looked like thiss year's Yule Ball was going tok be as bad as last year's. At least I wouldn't have to open it.
The day came when I decided to look around for a dress. I couldn't remember if my mum packed me one, so I dug through my trunks. I found hers, but it wasn't what I had in mind. The next day, I took all the money I had saved since second year for a perfect Yule Ball dress and wandered around Hogsmeade. I didn't find a dress, but I found plenty of materials that would suit the design perfectly. I spent all that night planning every stitch, every ruffle, every measurement and component of my dress. By morning, I was exhausted, but all I had to do was put everything together and I would have a dress three nights beforehand.
In every class I had before lunch, I was nodding off. Isaiah nudged me everytime I started to fall asleep. At lunch, I had no food and all coffee. Probably not the best idea for fitting into my dress, but whatever. After lunch, I was energetic and on the ball in my classes. By the end of the day, I was ready to do all my assignments as quickly as possible so I could complete the dress.
The days wore on. Every girl in the castle was excited for the upcoming ball. Every time I walked past a clump of them, Ron making the same lasso joke as last year, they were all talking about their dresses and who they were going with. The other guys (minus Seamus, who was still being an ass) kept ribbing me, trying to hget me to tell them who I was going to ask. Classes dragged. Studying meant I didn't have to deflect awkward questions,but it also meant more time in the library with Hermione. After the disaster in the Great Hall, I had buried that blue shirt at the bottom of my trunk,swearing to never wear it again, not even if someone asked me to.
((now its two days before the ball.))
The dress was done. Finally. I buried it safely, and swore that no one could see it before I made my grand entrance.
Two days to go. Ugh. My dress robes looked fine. Just needing a little dusting. Everything was set. Now I could begin panicking. Where was I supposed to finda girl without a date that could actually stand me? Meg. Meg would know who was dateless. "Meg! Hey, Meg!" I yelled out to her after Quidditch practice.