Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
I smirked and rolled my eyes jokingly.
"Yep," I said.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
Madam Pince came to the table again, "One more loud outburst and I will remove you from this library!" She pointed at each one of them.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
"She's just jealous of my totally awesome singing," I whispered.
"Of course. Because she absolutely IS jealous of your totally awesome singing," I said drily.
"You know you love it, Clarice," I said.
I rapped my fingers on the table, mocking impatience. "Alright," I said.
"What would you think if I grew my hair out?" I asked, morbidly curious.
"Don't do that mate." said Ron. When Harry didn't react he said. "Oh you weren't talking to me...." and picked up one of Hermione's books and started to "read" it.
I looked at him, trying to imagine it. "I think it would work. Just....don't let it get crazy knotted up."
"I'll try. Even though it's damn near impossible as it is now."
"Ron, your book is upside-down." said Hermione.
"Oh..." His cheeks turned pink and he fixed the book.
"I noticed. That was why I...." I started, but mentally kicked myself for saying anything. That was not something I wanted to talk about.
I put my hand on her shoulder. "You can tell me. You know that," I said softly.
I sighed. "Well, this one day, you were talking to Anna ((still dont know?)), and I could hear you guys. Then you started swearing like some crazy person. You only do that when your hair is an emgergency, I know. I tried not to laugh, so I started clamping down on my tongue, and it started bleeding like nobody's business, and then I just freaked out and smashed that damn mirror." I spilled.
"Oh, yeah…I remember that day. I'll have you know, thanks to that day, I now have a bald spot. For some reason, it was messier than usual. I still haven't gotten all the knots out."
"You hair's always messy mate..." Said Ron over his book.
I threw a book at him. "Ginger."
Ron doged the book, "Hey, hey! There's no need for that."
I gasped. Hermione heard the book fly and shook her head. I flashed a signal across the table to her. 'Mental,' I mouthed, rolling my eyes, twirling my finger around the side of my head and whistling.
((you know what i mean by that, right? sorry its just kinda weird to explain that motion.))
((yes I know what you mean :P))
Hermione smiled then mouthed 'I know'
((Merlin, yes))
"Just speaking the truth, mate. You really are a ginger."
((Anyone know any good jokes for Harry's hair color?))
"Yeah well at least I don't have four eyes." Said Ron as he smirked and waved his hand in front of his own face.
((*gasp* he did NOT just say that. oh wait he just did. *gasp*))
I pushed my glasses farther up my nose. "Maybe if you did, you might actually see the Quaffle."
((How dare you insult his Quidditch skills!?))
Ron's smirk turned into a frown, he stood up and leaned on the table so he was close to Harry's face."OH, I see how it is..."
Hermione turned to Clarice and mouthed 'Boys." and rolled her eyes.
I mouthed back, 'Tell me about it.' and rolled my eyes.
((lots of rolling eyes between them lol))
I held up my right hand and tried to look innocent. "I only speak the truth."
((Ron,say something about him being too nearsighted too see *insert large object*))
"Well your probably too nearsighted to see this." Ron backed up and made a rude hand gesture.
"Ron!" Yelled Hermione.
I blinked. "No, I saw that quite clearly. It was this, wasn't it?" I copied the gesture.
"Harry!" Hermione yelled again.
"Hermione, stay out of this!"
"Oh my God," I breathed. They were acting like idiotic children.
I was tempted to yell at both of them to grow up.
"Get out of this library NOW!" Yelled Madam Pince.
I jumped and ran out of there, tail tucked between my legs, not looking back for fear Madam Pince was going to chase me and bash my brains out.
I didn't say anything as I grabbed my bag and left. I was too angry and upset. Why was I fighting with Ron? He was my best friend, my very first friend ever. We had been through thick trolls and thily veiled Slytherin insults together. We fought off punching plants and mad murderers together. But we were growing up. And some friendships just weren't made to last through the awkwardness of puberty. I guess ours wasone of them.
((I am laughing so much right now :D))
"Oops..." said Ron and then he ran out of the library.
Hermione quickly grabbed her books and apologized over and over again to Madam Pince.

I didn't stop running until I passed the Fat Lady and threw myself onto the couch in front of the fireplace, which currently wasn't burning. I wrapped my left hand in my right; it was shaking like crazy. I pushed my hair out of my face and took a deep breath. Calm down, Clarice, I told myself. You didn't do anything.
((I choked up a bit as I wrote Harry's last bit. But I did laugh during their fight))
I dropped to the floor in a random hallway, miles from the library. No one really ever came up here, which meant I would be left alone. I pulled my knees up close, wanting to shrink into the stones of the castle, and dropped my head onto my knees. Voldemort was taking everything from me. He took my parents, my home, my chance at a chhildhood, and now my best friend.
((Yes it was very sad))
I saw Clarice, Ron, and Hermione run into the Common room. Hermione went to her dormitory and Ron went to his. Clarice sat in front of the fireplace. "What happened?" I asked, as I sat next to her.
"A bunch of crazy crap, that's what happened. Harry and Ron got into this fight in the library and Madam Pince kicked us out and....Harry and Ron were pretty pissed off at each other."
"Oh..." I sent Harry to the library to apologize to Hermione so he could get his friend back, and now he's in the same situation. "Wait... Where is Harry?"
I shivered. It was pretty cold up here. I almost wished someone would find me. I wanted someone that would comfort me and wipe away my tears. I wanted a parent. Oh, right. I don't have any.
((Just so you know, the Map is on Harry's bedside table, wiped blank))
"I don't know. I ran out of there as soon as she stopped screaming at us. Sorry,"
I hated to admit it, but I really hated Ron. I had heard hi, talking about how his best friend was the Boy Who Lived. He cared more for 'Harry Potter' than he did for me.
"I'll be back." I said to Clarice. I knew how to find Harry. I opened to door to the Boys Dormitory. Then I saw it, the map. I walked over to get it, but I heard a noise. Ron was sitting on his bed staring at the floor. "Hi Ron." I said. He gave me a weak smile, then continued to look down at the floor. I snatched up the map and ran down to the Common Room and out into the hall. I opened up the map, but it was blank. "What are you supposed to say again?.....Oh yeah." I took out my wand and tapped the parchment, "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Then the blank page revealed a map of Hogwarts. I began searching the map for Harry. I spotted him in a hallway by the charms class, alone.
Why was I ever friends with that…that…ASSHOLE! Why did I let him sit in that seat? Why did we have to bond over that mountain of candy? Why did Ronald Weasley have to be my first friend?
"Harry?" I said as I came around the corner. Harry was sitting on the floor with his knees close to his body and his arms wrapped around them.
I heard Meg's voice. "What?" I said, sniffling. I didn't bother looking up. She was probably going to drag me over to wherever Weasley was and force meto apologize to that git.
I waited for Meg. I didn't know what to do, I was so confused and unsettled about what happened earlier.
I sat on the floor next to him, "You shouldn't have showed me this map." I said laughing, "You can't hide from me now."