Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1101-1150 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
((I'm Meg again. Just so you don't get confused... And was I a good Hermione?))
I looked over at Harry with one eyebrow raised, "Yes Harry, it was..." He obviously didn't know girls as well as he thought.
((@Good: Hermione isn't in the Common Room.))
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((Very convincing. How am I as Harry?))
"Hermione's my best friend. She knows how I react to stuff. When we met, she knew more about me than I did at the time. She probably still does."
((Most excellent. But seriously, you're really good))
"Hermione is very smart, and I can tell that she is just trying to help you."
((Thanks. I reaally connect with Harry. I can also do a pretty good Voldemort. I can't do the others as well, but I never really tried.))
"She doesn't need to know everything about me to do it."
((I think that if I tried hard enough I could be any of the characters))
"Yeah, you're right." I said, "And I can't believe that you are calling ME motherly, compared to her..."
"You adopted me every way but legally," I said, thinking back to that day.
((Who wants to write the memory?))
((You do it. It should be from Harry's point of view))
((Just checking.))
**flashback mode** I was really full from the feast, and my scarache was just starting to fade. How could one teacher's glare hurt so much? Just as I was about to follow Ron and the others up a spiral staircase, a tall second year pulled me aside.
"My name's Meg," she said, extending her hand.
"I'm Harry Potter," I replied, shaking her hand.
"Well, Harry, I'd like to think of you as family, if you want. You can come to me with your questions, comments, concerns, complaints, and just about anything else." I was really starting to like this girl. Immediately, I mentally added Meg to my (very short) list of friends.
Then Meg did something I wasn't used to: she hugged me. I stiffened up, expecting a beating, or yellung. Something along those lines.
Nothing came, instead, she pulled back, saying, "Merlin's ghost, Harry! You're skin and bones. Scratch that, you're all bones! I'll make sure you eat a good breakfast tomorrow morning, don't you worry." And with that, she finally let me go up to the dormitory, where I found Ron and Dean Thomas arguing about Dean's poster of the West Ham football team. **end flashback**
((Meg's turn.))
((For another flashback?))
((Yep. Readers need to see how Meg reacted to Harry. Unless you'd rather not…))
((Okay here I go))
**flashback mode**
I entered the castle along with the other students. I was so excited to be back at Hogwarts. I had just took my seat at the Gryffindor Table when Professor McGonagall came into the Great Hall with the first years. Most seemed scared and nervous, just as I had been only last year. The Sorting Hat sang it's song and then the sorting started. A boy with Black hair and bright green eyes with glasses was called up, Harry Potter. Many students started to talk, "Potter? Harry Potter?" I knew who he was, but I wasn't as excited as the others, he was only a person after all.
When he tried on the hat, he seemed conflicted. Then the hat cried out, "GRYFFINDOR!!" And I cheered along with my fellow Gryffindors. He sat with some friends at the other end of the table.
He seemed like a nice kid, rather skinny though. I was average, but Merlin, this kid was skinny.
"He could use some friends." I thought, not because he was skinny, but because I wanted to help him. I remember when I was new, it was so scary and the castle was so confusing.
Secretly I could use some friends and well, family. I knew his story, so could he, he had no family. And there was something about Harry that I liked. But I couldn't quite put my finger on it.
**end flashback**
((How was that?))
((Pretty good))
And here I was, five years later. Voldemort was after me, yet again. I was still skinny, but not quite the kicked puppy I used to be. Nope. The puppy grew up and learned to bite.
((Yay!))
A lot had changed since Harry was a first year. He never seemed to have a stable life, it was always changing, and fast. And he was ALWAYS in deathly situations.
I never doubted him when he said that He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named was back, because even though we weren't close friends until a couple months ago, I trusted Harry with all my heart the moment I gave him that hug five years ago.
"Hey, Meg, is thaat aa gray hair I see?" I joked. Being the only blood heir of the Marauders gave me a pretty healthy sense of humor. Of course, I was pretty sure I'd give Meg gray hair by the time she graaduated. Not that I hd to try.
"What?!" I said putting my hand to my head. Then I realized he was only joking, "Oh, haha, very funny. But I'm only a year older than you."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((i feel bad. i havent been on in a few hours. CURSE YOU UNICORN TAMING LESSONS!))
((Unicorn taming lessons?))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
((obviously not really. i just was out at the horse farm in the rain late at night. grrrr.))
((Yeah. She tames unicorns. Me, I work with dragons. Mostly I write down their stories))
"You might be a year older, but didn't you make it your personal mission to undo everythng the Dursleys did to me?" I knew she hated when I brought up my Muggle relatives.
((lol))
"I just like to see you happy. And just because I am nice to you and I look out for you doesn't mean that I am old."
"Looking after me is a full-time job."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((sorry i was gone so long i was watching the girls gymnastics win GOLD since 1996!!!!! they beat russia and russia SUCKED one girl missed i flip in a sequence on floor. her name was antistasia?))
Oh i am so bored i wonder where harry is. <Harry where ru?>
<Alycce? Merlin, this is weird. I'm in the common room.>
((Any idea what events are today? I'm hoping to see diving and maybe some track and field))
((How are you guys communicaring through your thoughts? Wait now I get it, she's a ghost. nevermind...))
((And that's why Harry's confused.))
"Uhh, Meg, is it…erm…normal…to communicate through thoughts?" I asked.
"What?" I said, "Um, I don't think so...Why?" Why was Harry asking me such a weird question?
"Well, I seem to be doing it with Alycce's ghost." Of course, my Parseltongue abilities weren't normal either.
"Well," I said, scratching my head, "Since she's a ghost, it might be...I really don't know Harry. You should ask Hermione, she would know."
"I would, if she wasn't still mad at me."
"If you just apologize, then I'm sure that she'll forget all about it and help you."
"I don't even know what I'm apologizing for," I said, very confused. I really had no idea why Hermione was mad at me. Usually, if she got mad, it was because I was being a noble git, or I did something stupid. This was the most upset I saw her since the troll incident.
"You hurt her feelings, Hermione is very sensitive." I said, "She also likes to help her friends, and when you yell at her...well, I don't think that anybody would like that."
"I couldn't help it. She kept asking what I was doing in the Room of Requirement. I'm fifteen and Clarice is my first girlfriend. I don't think it can get any more obvious."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
Neville came out of the dormitory, puzzled. He walks down the spiral staircase and sat down. He looked at ghost, still wary of her.
He walked, tentatively towards the ghost. He slowly raised his left arm, trying to touch her. Neville cried in grief. "I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry."
I stayed quiet for a moment looking at Harry, "Well, that's what Hermione does. But if you want her back as a friend....I suggest you apologize."
"I'll do that," I said, giving Meg a hug. I could never live with myself if I lost Hermione's friendship. Losing Ron's last year was hard enough, as was trying to be friends with both of them when they were fighting. The three of us were practically inseperable. They were more than friends to me, they were family. I grabbed my bag and headed for the library.
Hermione was sitting in the Library with open books all around her. Though all of her homework was done, she still had to study for her OWLs. She was mumbling slightly under her breath, "Stir twice.....Should be purple.......Flick wand....." she said as her quill was scratching away at a long piece of parchment.
I saw Hermione in thed library and heard her muttering. Being the son of a Marauder meant that I saw the perfect pranking opportunity. I snuck up behind her and whispered in her ear. "Swish and flick."
Hermione spilled her ink and jumped in the air. She quickly turned around to see who the culprit was. "Harry! Why did you do that?" Hermione said as she cleaned up the ink with her wand.
"I'm the only blood heir of the Marauders. I couldn't resist," I said, laughing. "Actually, I came up here to apologize.."
Hermione paused, "You did?"
"Neville its fine really its actually kinda fun being a ghost but i can't be in relationships but thats fine. Neville its not ur fault." ((the imprint that she left behind was drumroll please........Harry Potter))
"Yeah. I really hate it when any of us are fighting. Sooo, I'm sorry I snapped. It's just…" I couldn't find a way to explain it.
Neville felt sorrow and bemusement. "Ghosts make me feel down; it reminds me that a person is dead. You seem to like it. At least death is better than being giver the dementor's kiss, or being crucioed into insanity."
"Neville stop talking about that it makes me me feel sad. Hey u wanna see something i was trying to see what powers i had. I have all of my old powers and i can do this." She focus really hard and she starts to change color so she doesnt look like a ghost and she touches nevilles shoulder and it doesnt go through.
"It's okay," Said Hermione, "I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have asked you personal questions, I don't mean to make you upset..."
((wait just relized that harry was in the room of retirement what were they doing oh and everyone post there name and age))
Neville shocked and excited. "Wow! That's amazing! What else can you do?"
"It's fine. You know me. I can't control my temper even with an Imperius Curse." I laughed and huged Hermione, glad our fight was over.
"U want to find out i still dont know all of them but dont tell any one though." She goes back to her ghostly form.