Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
i flew all the way back to the dorms. "Heyy clarice oh am i interupting something i think yeah i'm gonna go." I sink throught the floor to see neville sitting in a corner.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
"You'd really do that for me? Meg, you are the BEST!" I hugged her tightly
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
"Whoa, Harry!" He was hugging me so tight that he was pulling me off of my broom. "We are high in the air and you are making me fall!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
"Oh." I said, my face blank.
"And that reminds me! You don't feel for anyone! You show me no emotion! It's like you're some kind of robot, for God's sake. When I tell you things and do things with you, I can tell you're faking it."
I was scared. I had never seen him like that. My lower lip trembled a little bit.
"Stop it! I...." I began.
"You can't even make an excuse because you know I'm right." He said through his teeth.
I pointed at him fiercely. "No. I never said that, nor did I make that clear. It absolutely isn't true."
"Then-"
I cut him off. "NO! BLOODY HELL, ISAIAH! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" I screamed, then caught my breath. "This, this whole crazy mess....I...." I ran my hands through my hair. "Everything is so complicated and I don't know what to do or say or how to stop running in circles."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I let go. "Sorry."
I stabled myself on my broom, "It's okay." I said with a smile. "It's getting dark, we should go back to the Common Room."
Isaiah stared at his feet, then back at me. "It's all such a shame. This mess. But I know for sure I'm letting you go for good. I've seen you with Harry. You're a million times happier with him than you ever could be with me." Isaiah stated, taking my face in his hands as I edged closer to him.
"Oh, all right, 'Mother,'" I said sarcastically. Truth was, I didn't want to go in just yet.
"Stop calling me that, you make me sound old." Then I got serious, "And besides, we aren't allowed to stay out after dark, unless you want detention."
"Fine."
((Isn't today your Birthday? :D ))
"Okay." We lowered our brooms, Harry speeding ahead, and touched the ground. Entering the school, we didn't know what time it was, so we stayed quiet.
((it IS her birthday! happy birthday to you and harry!))
I fought myself to stand still as Isaiah touched my face. First, I nervously looked all over him. When I returned my gaze to his face, I noticed a single tear roll down his cheek.
"Don't make me cry," I pleaded, trying to laugh. He laughed halfheartedly. And with that, Isaiah let me go and walked out of the dorm.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
((happy birthday jo and harry i was watching tv and it said July 31 i asked my grandma what today is and she said the 31st i jumped up and got on to wish u HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U HAPPY BIRTHDA TO U HAPPY BIRTHDY TO JOHANNA HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY))Hey neville whats wrong
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
Neville slowly woke up, from his "kip". He noticed Clarice exiting her dorm. It was quite, Neville could hear himself breathe.
"Hey Clarice. Did you sleep well, last night?" Neville asked looking dazed.
Neville heard the ghost talk, he nervously turned and stared at her. "It's just things."
((is it now a new day? idk))
"I didn't really actually sleep last night, Neville. But thanks for the concern," I stated.
((Yeah, I think. Oh Happy Birthday Jo.))
"Nor did I. I had a terrible nightmare, last night" Neville shivered. "So I woke up in the middle of the night and stared into space... Until I feel asleep."
"I'm being honest, Neville, that nightmare couldn't have been worse than my stay here, pretty much."
I woke up after sleeping well the night before. Then I remebered what I told Harry I would do for him. I put on my slippers and went downstairs. Clarice was talking to Neville. "Good morning Clarice." I said.
I smiled. "Hi, Meg, what's up?" I asked.
((you can do it, i don't want to do it wrong....))
Neville stared up at Clarice. He felt a bit of concern. Then he Meg coming out of the dorm. Neville crossed his arms and out stretched his legs, across the sofa.
"Hi," I said, I couldn't just ask her right away, "Um, so how are you?"
"Not good, Isiah and I broke up last night..." She said looking at the floor.
"Oh?" I felt bad for her, but I couldn't help feeling happy for Harry. "I'm sorry...May I ask why?"
"We had some....artistic differences, I guess. I don't know. He just let me go." I explained.
"Oh..." I said, I wasn't sure if now was the right time to ask.....she just had a break up...
I sat in front of thed fire, polishing my Firebolt. I tried my hardest not to listen in. I put all of my attention on the racing broom in front of me, trying to get one stubborn speck of dirt off the handle. A couple twigs were skewed, so I'd have to trim them, too.
I shrugged it off. "It's fine, really. He made the decision. Everything is okay."
Come on Potter. Don't leg Meg fight you battles for you. You've faced worse than this. "Hey, Clarice. Would you want to go out with me sometime?" Nicely done.
I raised my eyebrows, and smiled at Harry. I looked over at Clarice to see her answer.
Neville looked at Harry, in astonishment.
I couldn't believe myself. I actually asked Clarice out without stammering, or flubbing it up.
I brushed my hair behind my ears and stared at my hands.
"Sure, if that's okay..."
Neville looked away, in total embarrassment.
"Great. So, you, me, and the Three Broomsticks?"
"Yeah. That would be perfect," I beamed.
big smile
I started beaming. I was pretty good at this asking-girls-out stuff.
Neville walked up to the boys' dorm.
"I'm proud for yer, Harry" Neville said before he disappeared.
(("yer"? lol))
((Yeah, adding a little emphasis. Neville is a funny one.))
((hehe okay))
big smile
((:D))
(lol "yer".....))
I walked over to Harry, "Good job, I knew you could do it." I whispered.
"Thanks." I smiled at Meg. Maybe this year wouldn't be so bad, after all
Neville fell on a bed and fell asleep straight away. His snore was like fog horn; extremely loud and annoying.
I lay in bed, singing to myself. Maybe I'll give that song another try. Yeah! I will! I jumped out of bed, grabbed Dudley's guitar and my crumpled song and went backdown to the common room. "Clarice! Hey,.Clarice!"
((*squeals* just watched all of avpm from midnight to 2))
I jumped up out of my seat. "Harry! What's up?"
Neville's snore became unbearably loud.
"Well, I wrote this song to ask Hermione to the Yule Ball," I said, fixing my glasses. Damn things never sit straight. "Since I'm singing thisd for you, and not her, I'll put your name where her naame was." I sat on the eend of the couch, ready.
"You're tall and fun and pretty.
You're really, really skinny,,
Clarice.

I'm the Mickey to your Minnie,
Gonna take you out to dinny
Clarice.

You're cuter than a guinea pig,
I wanna take you up to Winnipeg,
THAT'S in Canada!" I stopped singing. "So, what did you think?"
((I obviously edited the song))
((you dont even know how hard it was to not laugh while singing that.))
((*Ginny voice* "Wow, Harry Potter!"))
I giggled. "I liked it. A lot....even though it didn't rhyme."
((Thanks. All from memory. The following lines, as well as the above song belong to Starkid.))
"So, do you think it could make a girl fall in love with me?" I just HAD to ask. I mentally slapped myself. I'm so stupid. Of course Clarice is in love with me.
"I'm sure of it." I answered, blushing and grinning.
Seamus cam out of the boys' dormitory and ran down the stairs.
"Harry. I sorry for I said last night" Seamus said.