Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
I smiled to myself a little bit. "Perhaps," I said mischeviously.
Of course I knew. I felt it just the tiniest bit. I still couldn't sort out my feelings for him. Or Isaiah.
((dun dun DUUUNNNN!!!!))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
((And now, for your reading pleasure, a Just-Plaaain-Harry moment))
"Then can you tell me what it is?" I asked, fighting to keep my temper under control. I hated being kept in the dark. I wanted to know what was going on, since half the stuff that went on involved me anyway.
((You do realize your icon iss upside--down , right?))
((she's supposed to be. she is a derp, and she's derpy hooves from MLP. sorry.))
Gulp. "Yes....and no. Yes because I might be feeling it too. And no because....because....I don't know what to do." There. I said it.
I rolled my eyes. "Welcome to my life. I'm only alive because I have no idea what I'm doing and I got lucky." I fought to keep myself from leaning closer. "So…uhh…is it a good thing or a bad thing?"
"Not sure. You?"
"I want it to be good, if only because there really aren't many good things in my life." Cedric swam to the forefront of my mind, Alycce not far behind.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
laugh
((please no u cant alycce is the love of ur life please harry go for anna not clarice ppplllleeeaaassseeee i dont know if i should be crying or laughing right now i think im on the verge of both))
((Alycce is dead and Anna's in New HP Roleplay, not this one.))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
Neville got dragged into his thoughts. Then he remembered that night. Both of his parent were in immense pain; traumatised into insanity. This angered and scared Neville. He burst into fiery tears of anger.
"Why did it have to be me?" Neville said in tears. "Why?!"
((oh yeah and of course shes dead but still nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooo­oo)­)
I made a promise, right then and there, to pay a visit to Alycce's grave.
Neville sat at the far corner, making sure to isolate himself. He cried some more.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
I came all the way out of the dormitories and down into the Common Room, trying to act as natural as possible. Though I liked having secrets, I wasn't very good at keeping them. After all it wasn't that big of a deal that I was flying on my broom. I just didn't want to fly when anyone else was watching or with me, it made me nervous. The whole point of my flying was to not feel nervous and to get away from people. I sat in a chair by the window and took out my wand. I need to practice some charms anyway.
I noticed Meg come down the spiral staircase. Maybe my adopted 'mother' could explain these feelings. "Meg," I said, getting up and walking over to her," something might be wrong with me."
((can alycce be a ghost i want her to it would be awesome she could continue going to classes or be assiant ghost of griffindor please please please please pretty please with a cherry on top))
I was whispering "Avis." under my breath and making little yellow birds appear in front of me. I wasn't very good at the charm, but I was better than most. Harry came over. "What do you mean something? Everything is wrong with you." I said jokingly, still focused on my charm.
((I can't find any reason not to, aside from asking Alycce why she would choose to leave behind an imprint of herself, instead of moving on to "the next great adventure"))
Neville got out One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi text book, and researched Gillyweed.
I resisted the urge to introduce my forehead and my palm. "I have this weird feeling in my chest. It's almost like when I'm on my Firebolt and almost like when I'm with Ron andHermione. I have these pains in my chest."
((And I know it's her fault, that bitch.))
((wait what? whats whose fault?))
((AVPM, Act 2 Part 1. Go watch it, and you'll understand))
"Oh Harry," I said smiling, without looking at him, "I think that you like someone..." I said in a sing-songy voice.
"I do? But…I…I WAS DRUNK!"
((This has been a Stupid!Harry moment))
((oh ok lol sorry. "but the whole point of spiderman 3 was to show that everything sucks and falls to SHIT!))
(("Why does every conversation we have have to turn into Pottertalk?"))
(("God, Harry, sometimes you're like Garfield on a Monday!"))
(("Well, don't I deserve to be a little stressed out?"))
"Uh... Harry. I've just found something." Neville said calmly. He quietly walks over to where Harry is and sat down on the floor
"What is it, Neville?" Iasked, sitting next to him. Neville was round-faced and forgetful, but he was still one of my closest friends.
Neville handed Harry a brown, leather photo album with a golden spine.
"These are pictures of my parents, before they're tortured." Neville's streamed with tears.
I took the photo album and opened it slowly. Right there, on the ffirst page, was a picture of two women laughing together. One of them had dark red hair and very vibrant green eyes. "Neville, look at this. Our mums knew each other." I watched Mum laughing, her green eyes flashing with her mirth the same way mine did.
((so does that mean she can))
((Unless someone starts a caps lock rant against it, I'd say go for it))
Neville smiled. "My mum used to work to fight against him, Like your mum. I miss my mum, and dad. It's not the same, without them."
"No, it's not." I turned the pages slowly, takingg in each picture. "I used to imagine what my life would have been like if my parents were still alive. I think about the things I've done, and I wonder: What do they think of me?" A single tear dropped onto a blank page.
((thnx))
--in dumbledores office--
Thank U professor
D-- Alycce u can call me Albus u r now the assistant Ghost of Griffindor House now where is Nicholas
N--here i am nice to see u Alycce
A--nice to see u too Nicholas
N--call me Nick
A--thank u i will
D--i would think u would want to go visit ur friends and tell thwm the good newa
A--yes of course Profes- Albus i would hug u if i could
D--ok now go ahead and see ur friends
*Alycce races through walls toward Griffindor Tower* ahhhh nice to be back *floats down the stairs* Hey guys *smiling mischievously while everybody looks at her as if they had just seen a ghost* u all look like u've seen a ghost of thats right i am one
I looked up. Alycce was right in front of me. Alycce, the girl I had loved, rightf in front of my eyes. "Alycce…you're…alive…" I choked out before the tears threatened to return. I thought back to that night, racing through the corridors, feeling her life slip away by the second, until there was nothing more to her, and I had lost another person I loved.
I gave Harry a quizzical look. He left and went to talk to Neville. Say what he wanted, he liked someone. I knew that feeling. I too got it while on my broom and talking to my friends. It was excitment, joy, slight nervousness, and love.
"Harry," I said softly, "She's a ghost..."
laugh
"Actually m a ghost ut at least im here and im Assistant Ghost of Griffindor Tower. Oh and i need to go see Malfoy. This is gonna be fun ill be back in a little." I race out and to the Great Hall. Murmurs "no where is that Malfoy? There he is." I go under Slytherian table and right where he sits i put my head right where his plate was. Draco said "A-a-a-a-alycce ur a-a-alive?" And i said right to him "No but i am Assistant Ghost of Griffindor Tower. So that means u'll be seeing alot of me." And i go back to Griffingor Tower. "Sorry that took so long i almost made Draco cry u should have seen his face."
I wanted to love Alycce like I had before, but there was nothing there anymore. She was here, and not here, alive and not alive. Clarice, on the other hand, wasalive, and beautiful, at least to my eyes. In that instant, I realized that I was in love with Clarice.
"Harry, they would be proud of you." Neville said with a proud smile... Until his face dropped.

Then Neville was, at first, startled by the ghostly figure in front of him.
"Ha-Harry w-who's that? I'm scared of ghosts." Neville cried. Neville raised his feet, and covered his face with a Gryffindor cushion.
I pulled dow the cushion. "It's just Alycce."
Neville made himself look at the ghostly figure.
"How comes she's a g-ghost?" Neville said in bemusement.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
"I don't know," I said. I added what followed in a whisper so only Neville could hear. "But I wish my parents had come back instead of her."
"Well i dont know but at least im here." One of the thigs i could do was read minds. I looked ito harrys mind heard what he said at Clarice. "um harry could i talk to u over here?" I float over to a corner.
"I wish I could meet your parents. They must of been nice people" Neville replied, with a soft whisper. "I don't like her, much"
I sighed and continued to conjure yellow birds. I should've waited to go flying... I was now more stressed than before. Harry was confused about if he loved Clarice or not. Alycce was a ghost. And Neville was crying about his parents. Even though none of these things effected me, they still upset me. That was the bad thing about me, I worried about others far more than I worried about myself.
Harry walks over to where Alycce was 'standing'. "Harry i know u fell in love with Clarice so u guys should be happy. I dont want me coming back to effect u and Clarices relationship."
((sorry i was gone for *checks clock* 2 hours. i know whats happening, but dont know where clarice should be.))