Harry Potter Yet Another HP Role Play. Enjoy!

flabaloobalah posted on Jul 19, 2012 at 10:51PM
thank you dragonsmemory for doing this with me!
anyone & everyone can join in at anytime.
you can just start off with a little paragraph or your character's profile to get the ball rolling and it will sound great.

ok, here goes.
name: Clarice Ernest *she has no middle name*
house: Gryffindor, 5th year
blood: halfblood
*note: Clarice has two younger brothers, Robbie and Donnie, who are first year Gryffindors.*

Harry Potter 9334 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 9334

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Phoenix_Tears said…
((You could come vent to me, or comfort Neville or sit by yourself and think about your place in the universe ))
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Make-me-laugh said…
Neville slowly walks over to Clarice and cries beside her.
"I hate ghosts!" Neville spat.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک dragonsmemory said…
"You knew?" I asked her. "After all this time?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک flabaloobalah said…
I tried not to look surprised when Neville sat beside me and declared his hatred for ghosts and started crying. "Neville, it's okay. It's only Alycce. I swear to God she's fine and so are you."
(("I don't want Schlongbottom as my champion!"))
(("You know, not everyone inherited enough money to buy out NASA when our parents died."))
(("Am I....Am I bleeding?"))
(("I can't believe the countercurse was just 'Unjellify'."
Anyway, I can't write more as Harry unless Alycce says something, or another character starts talking to him))
I wanted to go get my broom again, but not alone. I walked over to where Harry and ghost Alycce were standing. "Um, Harry do you want to go flying with me? Alone." I added looking at the ghost.
Neville slowly felt comfort, like a child. He reached into his pocket and felt something squidgy. He quickly retracted his hand, covered in whipped cream.
"Oh no." Neville sighed.
I saw the whipped cream on his hand and was curious. "What? What is it, Neville?"
(("Beautiful? Are you nuts? More like supermegafoxyawesomehot!"))
"I'd love to," I said, wiping my eyes. "I'll go get my Firebolt." Meg was great. She had almost every single one of my moods pinned down.
I went to get my broom. It definately wasn't as fast as Harry's Firebolt, but it was my Mother's and it reminded me that she used to be happy and enjoy magic. I met Harry down in the Common Room and Alycce was gone. "Okay, let's go."
I watched Harry leave with Meg, Firebolt at his side.
(("I wanna take you up to Winnipeg. THAT'S IN CANADA!"))
I followed Meg out to the Quidditch pitch. "Neat broom. Never saw those before."
"It was my Mother's." I said as I mounted my broom.
"Looks that one of Draco's pranks. He's always cruel to me" Neville said in disgust.
I mounted my Firebolt. The broom seemed almost as eager to be in the air as me. I kicked off as hard as I could, and felt the wind in my hair. Up here, on a broom,was where I truly felt at home.
"Draco is evil. I hate him. Everyone hates him, except maybe Snape and his Father." I proclaimed.
I followed Harry and soared up into the sky. I breathed in the air and flew higher. I was surprised that I wasn't self-conscious with someone else flying with me. I was actually comforted.
Naturally, I couldn't resist showing off in front of Meg. I wanted to impress her, give her reason to be proud of me.
Suddenly Harry started to do various moves and tricks. He flew straight at the ground and pulled up only at the last moment, the Wronski Feint. He smiled as he flew in corkscrew patterns and loops. He was an amazing flyer, all of the things that I could do couldn't be that good. So I sat on my broom in the air, watching Harry.
"He thinks he's better, than everyone." Neville slowly said. "If someone doesn't fit his criteria; he down grades them, mocks them, belittles them and tell them, where they stand."
There was one last trick I had to show Meg. I started fifty feet in the air, then angled into a steep dive. A few feet above the fragrant grass, I pulled up, jumping up onto the broom at the same time, riding in a crouch. I could almost see the Snitch in front of me. I reached out, and felt the broom pitch forward, sending me intok an impressive roll.
I clapped loudly and smiled. No wonder all of the girls fell for him. "Show off!" I yelled to him.
"Crazy fangirl!" I yelled back, jumping back on my broom. It felt good, yet a little strange, to do that dive again. As I got back up to height, I wondered why all the girls fell for me…aside from my fame.
"What? I am not a fan of *you*." I said as I faked a look of disgust on my face.
"Oh sure. So you just 'adopted' me because I was the skinny little orphan boy and you took pity on me?" I asked sarcastically.
"I thought you were nice and you looked like you needed a friend. Besides, I hardly had any contact with the Wizarding World when I was younger, I barely knew anything about you." I said.
"If it makes you feel any better, I didn't know ANYTHING about myself. I can't even say I grew up in the Muggle world, since I never even met the neighbors." My thoughts drifted back to those ten years, those terrible ten yearswith the Dursleys before I knew I was a wizard.
"Yeah you've had a hard life.....Hey, we should be flying, not floating in the air moping about our lives." I said trying to change the subject. This was meant to make us feel better, not worse.
"Well, then. RACE YOU!" I yelled,streaking off for the opposite end of the pitch.
"Hey!" I yelled as I sped after Harry. "You know that my broom isn't as fast as yours!" I yelled with a laugh as I stuggled to catch up with him.
I didn't answer. It felt great, the wind in my hair, the smooth handle of the Firebolt under me, thrumming with energy. Flying was so natural to me. I could do it with my eyes closed.
I laughed, Harry seemed to have forgotten all about the race. I sped up and flew upside-down forming a loop. I flew as high as my broom could take me, past the clouds. And sat up there, I loved this, I wish that I could stay up here forever....But I had classes tomorrow...Then it would be back to normal life.
I wanted to stay up here forever. Up here, I wasn't Harry Potter, the Boy Who Lived. I was just Harry. Up here, I could forget about everything in a way being down there never allowed. Up here, I was free.
I wanted to ask Harry something, but I wasn't sure that he would answer, "Harry!" I yelled as I flew over to him, "Did you ever find out what that strange feeling was?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک GoodWitchesRAJA said…
i was 'standing' in my 'room' and whispered to myself"no not until now." Its getting late they should be in by now. I looked around and pulled out my broom. I was suprised that i could touch the broom but i got on and flew through the window. I was flying when i saw harry and Meg doing tricks on the other side of the pitch. I tried to stay hidden in the clouds to just fly but Harry and meg saw me.
"I think so. It's love, isn't it? I knew as soon as I realized what it felt like. I love being up here, and I love being with Ron and Hermione," I said.
I smiled, "I told you." I hit him gently with my elbow, careful not to push him off his broom.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
hoping they only saw 'something' i zoom off higher than they're brooms would take them
"You never told me it was love. You just said it looked like I like someone."
"Hey, I wasn't going to say it was love right away." I said through my laughter, "You needed to figure that out for yourself." I said trying to look wise and intelligent.
I glared at Meg…or tried to. Honestly, it's hard to act mad when you're this happy. "D'you think she likes me, too?"
"I honestly don't know Harry. I mean, her and Isiah have a...thing...But the only way to know for sure, is to ask her."
I felt my shoulders slump. "What if she takes it the wrong way? What if she really doesn't like me?"
"of course she likes u harry have u seen the way she looks at u" i say from behind him which makes him jump
Neville and I sat in silence. When I realized he was okay, I said bye and went to my dorm. I almost screamed. Isaiah was sitting cross legged on my bed.
"Hello, Clarice," he said. ((been waiting for someone to say that. hannibal lecter moment))
I was taken aback. "Hi." I knew he wasn't happy. I smiled even though it wasn't a time for smiling.
Isaiah was quiet for a minute. Then he said, "I know what's going on."
Some voice in my head was telling me to deny everything, but I ignored it. "And?" I questioned.
"I'm fine with it. So...." he sighed and looked me in the eye. "So, I'm gonna let you go."
In my head, I wanted to get on my knees and ramble on to him and try to put all the puzzles together. But the puzzles were pulling themselves apart, and I couldn't do a thing about it.
I swallowed my words and nodded.
((YAY THOUSANDTH POST!))
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I frowned, "Harry, do you want me to ask her? I could say that I was just wondering. Then she would think that you had nothing to do with it and everything would be okay."
I really hadn't seen the way Clarice looked at me. Then again, I hadn't seen the way Alycce looked at me until it was too late
I could see the hatred in Isaiah's eyes. Miserable. That's what he was. Bitter. Lonely. Furious. I could have kept listing descriptions but he shook his head. "Come on!" he yelled, and punched the wall.
"What?" I asked. "What's wrong?"
He threw his hands in the air. "Goddamnit, Clarice, it's you! You're so frustrating and irresistable and crazy and that makes me so conflicted and desperate!" he raged. I stood there unblinking.