Penguins of Madagascar What Would آپ Do? (WWYD) Reaction Game

peacebaby7 posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:07AM
OK, so I was thinking about how I would react if I ever met the penguins & I started wondering just what someone else might do. So here's how this forum works. Someone gives a scenario, the next person tells how they would react to it, & another scenario for the next person. And yes I know I kinda stole the "WWYD" thing from "WWSS" but I just thought it was clever. XD For example:

peacebaby7: WWYD if you met Skipper in real life?

Random Fan: I would probably scream until I passed out.

WWYD if you got to visit the Central Park Zoo?

peacebaby7: I would probably stalk the penguins the entire time. XD

WWYD if you got to have free POM merchandise for the rest of your life?

Random Fan: Let's just say I'd need a LOT more room. XD

And that's how it works. Here, I'll start us off...

WWYD if you got to meet King Julien in real life?
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 08:02PM

Penguins of Madagascar 514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiRocks said…
(Hey, I'm somewhat of a tomboy too! Except that I like sparkly stuff... Then again, so does Julien :P)

I'd completely freak out about the fact that Marlene is under my window, because one, I live in a apartment building, so how is she not falling to her death? And two, she's from New York, whereas I live in Hong Kong, so how did she get here and why? But if I didn't freak out(which would be a miracle), I'd fall asleep to the gentle sounds of a Spanish guitar :)

WWYD if you had to deal with Private on a sugar rush, Rico when he's gone 'kaboom' one too many times, a extremely drunk Kowalski, a sleep-deprived Skipper, Julien whining for a very complicated smoothie, and Spongebob popping up every few minutes, all at the same time by yourself? (Where the heck did that come from? O_O)
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peacebaby7 said…
mischievous
I could handle the penguins and Julien, but SpongeBob wouldn't last two seconds around me.

WWYD if you had the opportunity to voice a guest character on the show, but the character was evil and plots to destroy the penguins?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiRocks said…
I'd do it anyway, because if no one voices the villains, then who will? Plus, I'd be totally flattered that they wanted a Chinese eleven-year old voice actress with no experience whatsoever. And not to mention that I could hang out with the regular voice actors every time I'm needed on the set! :D

WWYD if the penguins kidnapped you? (What the fish?)
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Sylvia_Puffin said…
Run around hugging them all! I love penguins, I love penguins, I love penguins. (I'm really bored, and my brain hurts from testing my psychic abilities. I have the potential to be an Empath, a Shaman, and possibly a Medium! *ignores people staring at me like I'm crazy*)

WWYD if you had a vivid dream that you would meet the penguins? (Yea, see, my brain is set on psychic.)
peacebaby7 commented…
XD LOL, don't worry, everyone here has to be at some point of insanity. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
True, true. But seriously, I want to be able to talk to dead people. That might have something to do with my grandfather dying when I was younger. I'm over it now, but I still think about him a lot. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Understandable. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک ImAnEasel said…
big smile
I would try and go back to sleep and continue the dream until they actually arrived... though that probably wouldn't work. :P Sorry if that's a little lame. I haven't had much practice at this forum yet, but I'm sure I'll get better at it. XP

WWYD if you heard a knock on the door and when you answered it Mort had been left in a basket on your doorstep?
peacebaby7 commented…
It's okay, these are meant for honest answers. It doesn't matter if it's lame یا not. Besides, I'd do the same thing. :D پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 27Kowalski said…
laugh
I would take Mort inside and I would keep him as a pet, I guess. XD He's cute, I'm sure my cats will love to play with him. :D XD

WWYD if you found a box of Peanut Butter Winkies at the supermarket?
Buy them and eat them all up! :P

WWYD if Kowalski asked you out?
smile
I'd probably end up rejecting him, tell him that I'd rather be friends, and hope he isn't hurt. D:

WWYD if you got grounded and you were ban to watch TV, and you found out that new epis were going to air?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leonardthekoala said…
big smile
I'd probably pull my hair out and scream "Curse you universe!" DX

WWYD if you found out Skipper is actually Santa Claus who delivered a present to you one night?
peacebaby7 commented…
Same here. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Faint. (nough said XD)

WWYD if one of the penguins quit?
laugh
Take their place and expose their secrets to the whole world! Mwahahahahaha >:D
(Kidding, nah me and the penguins are on good terms now and it just wouldn't be me to do that, since Private is now becoming a close friend of mine :D)

WWYD if you woke up in the Otter Habitat and Marlene is nowhere out of sight, and you were turned into an Otter yourself?

(Yeah my creative juices aren't working today :/)
big smile
I'd wonder how the fish I turned into Marlene. Probably yell at Kowalski.

Kowalski: Why do they always blame the smart guy? DX

WWYD if your mind was switched with Dr. Blowhole's?
laugh
Probably Dolphin slap the penguins when I meet them :P

WWYD if Skipper had forced you to choose a date between the two gorillas, Bada and Bing?
laugh
I'd show him how a REAL tomboy slaps. It involves knuckles. (Slapping is just too feminine for my taste.)

WWYD if you were given the choice of Skipper slapping you nonstop for hours or Rhonda singing her song for you for hours?
27Kowalski commented…
I agree! Knuckles are the best. >:) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Even the brass ones. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
'Specially the brass ones. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Oh mental vs physical eh? :P I'd take on Rhonda any day, then if I finally snap, I'll ship her off in a crate to Madagascar XD

WWYD if Rico was dancing ballet, and Private was tap dancing in your living room?
laugh
I'd get away from Rico because he'd be freakin' me out, and then I'd wonder how the fish Private was able to manage tap shoes. O.e XD

WWYD if you found out the Blue Hen was in love with you? O.O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 27Kowalski said…
laugh
I'm a girl... O.o That would be kinda awkward for me... XD Anyway, I'd probably just ignore her. XP

WWYD if Julien broke your Ipod? XD
"Ringtail! You owe me...however much iPods cost!"

WWYD if you had the chance to date any character in PoM?
laugh
Um...ANY character? Well, first I'd probably freak out from being so excited, then I'd pick a certain penguin who's last name ends in ipper. XD

WWYD if Officer X finally got his revenge on the penguins?
Leonardthekoala commented…
Who is that's penguin? Kowalski? Rico? Private? I can't figure it out XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
It's a secret. Shhhh! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
I'd don't know, probably say "Whatever" and call it a day XD Because you know, I hate the penguins >:(

WWYD if you had to boot a POM character off the show, and who would it be?
Boot Mort off. Bugs me.

WWYD if you had to kiss one of the characters on the show?
laugh
Oh dear...you hate me don't you? XD Well, I'd probably start off by blushing so hard I'd look like a tomato. I won't bore you with the rest of the details. XD

WWYD if Skipper slapped you?
smile
If he slapped me, I'll claw his face out >:D XD

WWYD if you saw Officer X and Chuck Charles working at the zoo?
laugh
I'd need some hotsauce, some hay, and a hungry unsuspecting rhino. >:D

WWYD if Kowalski claimed that by his calculations, you were male/female (whichever one you're not)?
laugh
Roy! :D

We'll if by his calculations, he claims that I'm a girl, then I would start living like one and hopefully no one guy from the zoo starts flirting with me (That would be awkward)

WWYD if Marlene asked you to come with her to see Enrico Guitaro?
peacebaby7 commented…
Really? I wasn't expecting that answer. If Kowalski کہا I was male I'd slap him with his own abacus. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
I'd love to go! :D I'd accept!

WWYD if Skipper danced like a ballerina in front of you while Kowalski sang Ave Maria? (here we go with the randomness again XD)
mischievous
I'd plug my ears and wave my hands on front of my face saying "I didn't see anything" and hopefully everyone would call it a day

WWYD if Marlene came to your doorstep and delivered pie to your face? And I really mean in the literal sense that he delivered the pie directly to your face
laugh
I'd I'd ask her why the hell she would so that and chase her around with a broom. XD

WWYD if a store opened that only sold POM merchandise?
peacebaby7 commented…
Eh...okay. But سے طرف کی saying that she'll know that it was his name before. Just sayin. X3 And now I have to change my answer, I can't مککا, عجیب الخلقت Marlene! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
تبصرہ deleted *waves paw in front of face* "You didn't see anything" XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Uh...ok. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
I'd plow the store down when that happens, seriously too much for me to bear when there's already 4 of them at the zoo DX

WWYD if you found Julien and Fred sleeping in your closet?
laugh
I'd be freaking out...but also wonder why they're together in my closet. O.o XD

WWYD if Darla wanted to square dance with you?
Probably to hide the acorns, oh the guys and their nuts O.O پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
^The guys and....uh.....O.O پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
No comment. Even though I'm commenting to say no comment... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
mischievous
I'd run and hide for cover because I can't dance and have Maurice go ape on me at the same time :)

WWYD if Julien and Fred were really in your closet because they were busy storing their acorns for the winter?
laugh
Eh, I'd let them. As long as they stayed out of my clothes. But I'd also ask Julien why he was storing acorns. XD

WWYD if you found out that your least favorite character was in love with you?
Kitka's lesbian? I mean, she's my least favorite. Not that I have a problem with people who are gay/lesbian/bi/pansexual/asexual/transexua­l..­..a­h, I'm gonna stop there, otherwise I'll go on and on. Anyways, I have absolutely no problem with people of different sexualities, it's just she did date a guy, so...

WWYD if Eggy wanted to date you? (WTFish?)
peacebaby7 commented…
Neither do I. I'm not any of those myself, but I don't have anything against those who are. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
:P Yay! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
Whoops, I put transeexual. Two Es. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
I'd uh...probably let him down easy and tell him that he's waaaaay to young anyway.

WWYD if the Toothfairy became canon with the show too?
That would be weird. I would think that totally ruined it--well, maybe not totally--and pout a little.

WWYD if your favorite character was dying? :(
big smile
I would be devastated, if I'd never forget that moment D: But from a human perspective, temporarily putting myself in LeonardFan's place, I know he'd be crushed :(

WWYD if you favorite character betrayed you?
..........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..W­HAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AAA­AA!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! How could he do that?!?!?! D:D:D:D:

WWYD if you found out that Kowalski and Rico are in love? (Sorry...) ;D
big smile
(^eh it's ok, I understand you, jus't don't drag me into those kinds of things though :))

Ugh, I'd...you know, whack myself with a skillet and wake up from the nightmare XD

WWYD if you saw Private, the Rat King, Eggy and Archie rob a bank?
peacebaby7 commented…
(I apologize, but me too. I just don't have that kind of mind.) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
Sorry. My mind is at that sick teen stage. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
^Yes...I should do that.... :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
I'd slap Private, tell Eggy's mother, and just chase the Rat King and Archie around with a broom just for fun. XD

WWYD if the Rat King asked you to serve him?
big smile
I'd use the old technique I did to him last time, by talking all things Lunacorn related and dressing myself as one >:D

WWYD if you saw Joey give me a black eye?

(Just curious that's all :D)
Call Hansie to help me from him. Or just punch him in the face. :D

WWYD if Kowalski wanted to experiment on you?
Eh ok :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
I'd snap and break his neck the minute I can defend myself >:D What kind of sick twisted mind does this scientist have? O.o

WWYD if saw Granny Squirrel knitting a black and white sweater in your living room?
laugh
I'd ask her if she could make me one. I mean, black and white?! Penguins are black and white! :D

WWYD if you saw Blowhole singing Afro Circus?
Give him a what-the-freak-are-you-doing look until he felt self-conscious and stopped.

WWYD if Julien wanted you to be his queen, but if you refused, Skipper would die?
mischievous
Beat him with a stick until he was all squishy. >XD

WWYD if Skipper and Hans's minds were switched? XD
Wonder which one I was supposed to be kissing. :P

WWYD if Skipper fell in love with 27Kowalski? >:D
peacebaby7 commented…
>:( XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
LOL guys! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
I'd learn to accept it. First, I'd be happy that she'd gotten her dream guy. Second, any guy that you steal can be stolen, right? Third, I've actually had my mind more focused on a guy in my class anyway. Not the response you were expecting, right?

WWYD if Hans fell in love with...somone...that's...not you?! XD
Well, same as you're focused as a guy in your class, I'm actually focused on a guy too. He has blond hair and deep blue eyes, loves music, and is pretty shy, especially around girls. He's really sweet, though, but can be a little sarcastic once you get to know him. Unfortunately, I haven't exactly met this guy yet, but hey, I have a lifetime. So I could accept it.

WWYD if Private asked you out?
peacebaby7 commented…
Aw! Sylvie has a crush! XD Nah, I'm kidding. My guy has brown hair and eyes. He's probably the sweetest guy in my school. :3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Sylvia_Puffin commented…
Aw! PB has a crush! Sorry, I couldn't resist. But seriously, I'm not sure that guy even exists. I made him up, but I do sorta have a crush on him. Weird, isn't it? (You're guy sounds kinda cute.) :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
X3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
smile
I'd turn him down easy and hope he isn't too hurt. He just seems too young for me and isn't my type.

WWYD if Marlene met Antonio?
Yay! Anti-Skilene! (Sorry.)

WWYD if Julien fell in love with Mort again?
peacebaby7 commented…
It's okay. Like I کہا before, even though I like Skilene, I have nothing against those who don't. If I did, my mom and I would have a problem. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک