Penguins of Madagascar What Would آپ Do? (WWYD) Reaction Game

peacebaby7 posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:07AM
OK, so I was thinking about how I would react if I ever met the penguins & I started wondering just what someone else might do. So here's how this forum works. Someone gives a scenario, the next person tells how they would react to it, & another scenario for the next person. And yes I know I kinda stole the "WWYD" thing from "WWSS" but I just thought it was clever. XD For example:

peacebaby7: WWYD if you met Skipper in real life?

Random Fan: I would probably scream until I passed out.

WWYD if you got to visit the Central Park Zoo?

peacebaby7: I would probably stalk the penguins the entire time. XD

WWYD if you got to have free POM merchandise for the rest of your life?

Random Fan: Let's just say I'd need a LOT more room. XD

And that's how it works. Here, I'll start us off...

WWYD if you got to meet King Julien in real life?
last edited on Jun 07, 2013 at 08:02PM

Penguins of Madagascar 514 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 514

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک KowalskiRocks said…
I'd ask them why the hell they went up twenty seven floors just to ask me directions. (Because I live in an apartment building :P)

WWYD if you inexplicably ended up in the PoM universe?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک peacebaby7 said…
laugh
Hope I'd never have to leave. :D

WWYD if the POM characters were stranded on a deserted island? :O
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Leonardthekoala said…
big smile
Get the S.S. Penguins of Madagascar Cruise Liner ship and search for them, wherever they maybe :D

WWYD if you found, Julien's crown, Marlene's Spanish guitar, Skipper's cowboy hat and Private's half opened peanut butter winkie scattered around the zoo, but the owners themselves are nowhere to be found?
laugh
*gasp* Something unspeakable has become of the penguins!! DX ...*throws arms up* Squattle party!! :D XD

Nah, I'm kidding. I'd freak out and start a search party. :)

WWYD if Rico tried to freak you out with his 'ominous background music'? XD
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک 27Kowalski said…
laugh
*starts recording him* Ahah! I have a brand new ringtone! :D

*RANDOM AHEAD* WWYD if Julien ate your Birthday cake? XD
peacebaby7 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Take his crown and run away just to annoy him. XD Hell, I'll do it anyway. *takes Ringtail's crown and runs*
KJ: Hey! A thief! Bring me back my crown! >:(
Me: NEVA!!! >XD

(So you think THAT was random? XD) WWYD if Kowalski stole a hamster and sold it on ebay, Skipper sang America's National Anthem on Broadway, Private made out with his reflection (O.o), and Rico had a tea party with an evil war bunny? (this is what happens when you give me access to the internet when I'm bored out of my mind. XD)
Leonardthekoala commented…
Haha oh PB, what would I do if آپ weren't always around to lead me close to die of laughter O.o XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
XD What can I say? Randomness is my bag, man! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
LOL! Alright, آپ win, PB. Random's totally your thing. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Why thank you. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Well, I'd.....ask someone to knock me out with a frying pan and just sleep through it XD

WWYD if the penguins stole your bed and turned it into a boat while sailing around the waters of New York and shouting "I'm a pretty songbird!" every time they paddle to get around?
peacebaby7 commented…
XDXDXD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Paddle along and sing 'Row, Row, Row Your Bed' until one of the penguins got annoyed and knocked me out. XD

(Great, now 27K's got me in a random mood. Don't worry, if you die of laughter I'll resuscitate you. I don't know CPR but I saw it in those detective shows and I think I can take my chances. :D XD JK) WWYD if King Julien started fighting crime with Jackie Chan, Maurice started chewing on his own tail, and Mort started a fundraiser called 'Da Feet Organization - Invest or face the Evil Space Kitties'? (??????????????)
27Kowalski commented…
Aahah! XDXD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
X3 پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Oi, did I type all of this random stuff??? I need to see a doctor یا something. O.o XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Private1sCut3 said…
Probably just stand in my spot, frozen with fear and amazement. xD

WWYD if Chef Ramsy created a new show called Redo-da-HQ, where he redesigns headquators to give them a more appealing and fresh look? x3
laugh
I'd tell him to back off because the HQ is fine the way it is! *chases Ramsy around with a ladel* XD

WWYD if Rico upchucked a baby leopard seal? O.e
peacebaby7 commented…
A ladel? What? *goes back in time and slaps myself straight* XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک hotsnowsels said…
Stand there with the "o_O" expression on my face for a few seconds, then take the baby leopard seal to cuddle him, but only when Skipper wasn't looking, of course.

WWYD if Mort began talking like a genius professor?
peacebaby7 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
.................*RANDOM TABLE FLIP* I don't understand life anymore!!! *runs away throwing popcorn at people*

XD

WWYD if Skipper ate your sock? (please forgive my random nature. XD)
mischievous
As long I'm not wearing it at the moment, he can take it, do whatever he wants with it O.o XDDDDDDDD

WWYD If Maurice invited you to his gym and became your fitness instructor? O.o :D
peacebaby7 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Ask him if he was trying to call me fat. >:( XD

WWYD if Kowalski offered to tutor you in school?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Private1sCut3 said…
Accept his offer because I'm actually in desperate need of one for math and science. xD (It's funny cause my last math tutor remined me of Kowalski a lot. xD)

WWYD if you woke up one day, felt something wrapped around your foot, look, and see Mort sleeping on your foot? :P
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL, awesome. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
big smile
First be like: O.o cause I'd have no idea how the fish he got there, then be all: Awww...^_^ and let him sleep. :)

WWYD if Skipper slapped you repeatedly?
laugh
If he slapped me? <3 ... *shakes head* Uhh... I-I'd probably just.. uh... keep blushing and smiling like an idiot. It would be such an honor to be slapped by Skippy-- I mean, Skipper. Heh... O.o XD

WWYD if you found Marlene's secret diary where she confesses she loves Skipper?
mostar1219 commented…
آپ do mean like a کتیا, کتيا slapping, right? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Oh, 27K.......XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
^What? I can dream! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
^XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک mostar1219 said…
I'd think to myself, "I KNEW IT!!!"

WWYD if Rico flirted with you like he flirted with Kowalski in operation Breakspeare?
peacebaby7 commented…
Me too! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Back away slowly.....or fastly....depending on if he followed me or not. O.o XD

WWYD if you woke up to find out that the penguins stole all of your stuff for Kowalski's invention?
mostar1219 commented…
Wise choice, parsons bickerhoff پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
mostar1219 commented…
I mean brinkerhoff پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
I'd be very pissed off because that means no internet access until I get a new laptop and I can't even play videos game or read to pass the time. Not even Kowalski's inventions excuse stealing my laptop. And my 3DS. And my phone. And my large array of books.

WWYD if the penguins randomly showed up in your living room and started singing 'Ballad of the Goddess' from 'The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword'? (That's a totally awesome song that you should check out, by the way.)
laugh
Not really sure what that is...But I would probably be happy out of my mind just because the penguins were there singing to me. XD

(LOL, what mind? XD)

WWYD if you woke up on Christmas Eve night and found the penguins putting presents under your tree?
I'd freak out.

WWYD if there was a Legend of Zelda and PoM crossover? (Only for the video games in LoZ's case, because the cartoon Links are complete douchebags.)
Well, like I said before, I don't know what the Legend of Zelda is, but honestly I wouldn't like anything crossed over with POM. I typically like crossovers, but POM is just too great by itself.

WWYD if Cecil and Brick stole your money?
I'd be very pissed and call the cops.

WWYD if Private slapped Kowalski? (IDK, all I can think about now is video games :P)
laugh
Laugh hysterically. XD

WWYD if Skipper needed you for a mission?
I'd question his reasoning because I'm far from being the most atheletic person, but screw it, I get to work with the penguins! :DDDDD

WWYD if the finale of PoM was awful? (God, I hope that doesn't happen. It would suck.)
peacebaby7 commented…
The last seven epis are on fanpop. :D The finale was pretty good. And really funny. XD It kinda leaves off with a cliffhanger, though. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
KowalskiRocks commented…
WAIT. WHAT. OMGOMGOMG *Goes off to find eps* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
I would, like, just sit there and pout in anger for a while, then probably end up trying to figure out who I can complain to. -_-

WWYD if you woke up and King Julien was right up in your face? (I don't know where that came from. XD)
laugh
I'd probably scream and then complain that it was Julien and not Skipper. XD

WWYD if Rico ate your homework?
laugh
I'd tell him he owes me a new laptop, because that's what I do my homework on. XD

WWYD if Skipper told you to drop and give him fifty?
laugh
Sir, yes sir! <3 (What? XD)

WWYD if Julien threw a mango at you?
peacebaby7 commented…
XD I could only manage to give him about 12. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
Eh, I think I could give him 50, but آپ know, I would die right after. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
A mango fight it is. >:) *throws countless mangoes at Julien*
KJ: Ah!! Stop!! Where are you getting all of these mangoes!?
Me: Classified!! *throws mangoes* >XD

WWYD if Hans started flirting with you? (I don't know where that one came from either. XD)
27Kowalski commented…
That kinda reminds me of that مفن, چپاتی man from asdf movie 5. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL, that's exactly what I was thinking of when I made this response. I'm not kidding. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
What can I say? Great minds think alike. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
XD Yup. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Me: Yeaaah, I don't want to break your heart, but, uh, you're not my type. So... stop it. Just stop. (XD)

WWYD if you could read Marlene's secret diary?
peacebaby7 commented…
XD Way to let him down easy, 27K. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
*sees diary unattended and fidgets with fingers* Oh, well, I wouldn't want to invade her privacy. I should, you know, just leave it alone...

*five minutes later*

Me: *reading diary* I KNEW IT!!! I KNEW YOU LIKED SKIPPER!!!!!
Marlene: *entering* Wait, what did you say?
Me: O.O *throws diary across room* Nothing! Nothing at all! Gee, look at the time-*looks at watchless wrist*...Uh, I mean...Uh...Gotta go! *flees*

(I gotta stop drinking so much caffeinated soda. XD)

WWYD if Julien ordered you to follow his every command?
27Kowalski commented…
Pftahah! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Me: Pfft, no thanks!
Julien: But--!
Me: But what? You know that I take orders from nobody--
My mom: 27K! Tidy your room, immediately!
27K: *frustrated sigh* e_e This conversation isn't over. *goes away* (I don't know anymore. I ate too much chocolate. XD)

WWYD if you heard Skipper playing the guitar and singing your favorite song?
peacebaby7 commented…
XD Yay, I'm not the only one who's a little hyper. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
That would be awesome and the best day of my life! I'd just, you know, listen dreamil-I mean, intently! And you know, watch in a way that's...Totally not weird or fangirlish in any way whatsoever. Because, you know, I wouldn't do anything like that. O.o XD (I wonder how Skipper would sound singing Stop and Stare by One Republic. :D)

WWYD if you woke up and found out that Julien hung pictures of himself all over your room while you were sleeping? (XD)
27Kowalski commented…
He would sound awesome and آپ know it. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
Yeah, he would. <3 XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Me: That is... creepy. Everyone will think I'm a fangirl of YOU! DX
J: I don't see the problem. I'm dah pretty king. ;)
Me: *rises eyebrow* Are you serious? T_T

WWYD if you found out that your teacher is secretly a big fan of PoM?
peacebaby7 commented…
XDXD Julien would totally say that. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
I would totally FREAK! That teacher would be my favorite teacher for the rest of my life. XD

WWYD if you went to a circus and realized that it was the characters from Madagascar 3? :D
27Kowalski commented…
Heheh, same. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
:O I would scream out of joy! And then I would hug them all and ask Marty to sing the Afro Circus. :D :D XD

WWYD if you had a beautiful dream about the penguins (and Skipper ;)...) but your mom woke you up?
peacebaby7 commented…
XD Me, too. پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Mom: PB! Wake up! You gotta go to school!
PB: *still sleeping* Of course I'll marry you, Skipper. *kisses pillow* (XD)
Mom: T_T *shakes PB* PB! Wake up! >:(
PB: *wakes up abruptly* MOM! How many times do I have to tell you to not wake me up when I'm fantasizing!? >:( *crosses arms*
Mom: How many times do I have to tell you not to fantasize when I'm trying to wake you up?
PB: T_T

(XD That's never actually happened, and I hope it doesn't. XD)

WWYD if Blowhole and Skipper's minds were switched and Blowhole in Skipper's body asked you out? (I don't know. I just don't. Wait! *thinks really hard*....Nope, don't have a clue. XD)
27Kowalski commented…
*bursts out laughing* Oh geez, that conversation's hilarious. XD Ok let's see what I can do with that one. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
*mind explodes* I need a minute to figure out what just happened. You, Blowhole, in Skipper's body just asked me out.... O.e... *TABLE FLIP* (XD)

WWYD if Private told you he has a crush on you? (:P XD)
peacebaby7 commented…
XDXD LOL, now you're just trying to get کڑوا, تلخ payback. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
Maaaybe. XD LOL پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Me: I would...I....I just...I can't...I just don't know what.....It's not that you're a bad guy, it's just...You're just so young, and...I mean, you're cute and all but...*sigh* Gimme a minute. *sets up the table that 27K flipped over and tableflips it myself*

(Private's too cute to figure out how to let down easy!! DX :P XD)

WWYD if Marlene came to you for advice on how to get Skipper's attention? (Still don't know. XD)
27Kowalski commented…
XD Ahah! OK this will be the last one I do, then I'll go to sleep. XD :P پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
'Kay. Night. :) پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Me: Skipper's attention, hmm? *smirks* So you do like-like him!
Marlene: *blushes* Well, maybe... a little bit...
Me: *rises eyebrow* ,':)
Marlene: Okay, a lot, now will you help me, please? <:D
Me: Alright, alright. *thinks really hard*
Marlene: So?
Me: Well, you could just, you know give him one big sloppy kiss on his beak and hope for the best. :P
Marlene: That's all you could come up with?
Me: Uhm.... yeah.

WWYD if someone stole your Skipper plushie? (XDXD)
peacebaby7 commented…
*dies* پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Someone stole my Skipper plushie?! >:O *grabs baseball bat and goes hunting* (XD)

WWYD if you were transferred into an alternative universe where the penguins were the villains and Blowhole was the hero?
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rainshadow999 said…
laugh
Me: Well this is awkward....
Skipper: Who's side are you on?!
Blowhole: Answer us!
Me: *Brings Clemson out of nowhere* I'm on Clemson's side!!!
Clemson: Wait, what?

(Great StarClan, I figured out why I'm horrible at writing Fanfiction!!! I make everything abridged...that makes sense right? I'm just answering so I can ask. XD)

WWYD if the penguins caught you spying on them?
(Also note that spying includes fangirl-spying, spying out of interest (like watching tv!), or working for Dr. Blowhole.)
laugh
Me: What? Me? Spying? What could possibly make you think I'm spying? Pfft! That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! *nervous laugh*
*phone starts playing Me and My JJ*
Me: O.O....Uh...This proves nothing!!!
Skipper: T_T
Mom: *in background* PB! Your Skipper plushie just finished washing!
Me: ...-_-...It's official. Life hates me. (XD)

WWYD if Dr. B finally succeeded in blowing out the sun? (Pft, sure. That's gonna happen. XD)
27Kowalski commented…
♪Me and my JJ, with me he will stay-ay, and then we can play-ay all night and all day-ay!♪ Ugh, now it will be in my head all day! XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
peacebaby7 commented…
^Haha XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
KowalskiRocks commented…
...JJ is Cantonese slang for penis... Just thought I'd let آپ know... پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
If he DID succeed in blowing out the sun we wouldn't be here talking about it. XD JK

Um well I think I would just ask Kowalski to build another one. I know he can do it. XD

WWYD if you broke Skipper's mug?
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL XDXD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Rainshadow999 commented…
Kowalski: Burn the TARDIS! Burn the TARDIS!!! پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک love_penguins said…
run like heck to denmark and hide there for the rest of my life, or maybe just buy him another one and apologize xD

WWYD if you got to pick a penguin to spend the day with? (sorry if something like thats already on here, i was too lazy to read all the posts :p)
peacebaby7 commented…
It's okay. Posts will most likely be made twice. No biggie. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Ooh! I pick....Is "all of the above" an option? XD I would totally explode from happiness. XD

WWYD if you were walking in the park one day and all of the sudden Julien walked by clucking like a chicken? (Wait...What? XD)
Rainshadow999 commented…
Lol. XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
27Kowalski commented…
XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rainshadow999 said…
*Julien's clucking like a chicken*
Me: "Uh...Julien? What are you doing?"
Julien: "What do you think I'm doing?" *keeps clucking like a chicken*
Me: "I'm just gonna....go... SKIPPER! Julien's gone crazy!!!....again...."

WWYD if Jiulien starting flirting towards you? (Yeah weird question, but this always happens in Fanfiction).
peacebaby7 commented…
LOL XD پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
laugh
Slap him. XD

WWYD if Alive shaved her head? (What the hell is wrong with me lately? XD)
Rainshadow999 commented…
I really don't know what to say. XD Thinking much? پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک