The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rustyfireheart said…
Aldywn looked at him. She gave him the true answer. "To get me out of these games."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kittencutie119 said…
*I flinch as Krystal pulls me back. I look up at Blake.* Don't let him near me..I dont trust him...
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Harriett crouched next to her. "I'll help. Emma hand me the medicine from my bag." Emma nodded, took it from her bag and handed it to her.

Johnathan looked down at her. "I'll try my best."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
Blake grabs the ointment and medicine and tosses it to them. " just take it. "
"Thanks. Look, Im gonna rinse off in the lake... and if I see you spying on me... i'll kill you." Aldywn goes over to the lake.
*I glare at him. Straininbg still but I raise my voice* Blake what is your deal? I never meant to kill any of you three! I was going after Johnathan and Aldywin! I wouldn't ever go against someone who is at the moment straonger than me
Johnathan smirked. "I wouldn't dare." He laid back and stared up at the sky.
Harriett worked on healing her wounds. "Blake relax." Emma sat down next to Harriett and watched her.
"it's a freaking Game! People are manipulative! I can't tell if you're sincere or a devil! " Blake yelled at her.

Krystal helped apply the medicine.
*I shake off the three girls crouching over me.* I will was h off myself. Dont wait up. *I limp to a dark lake and wash. Then just lay under the water for a lil while*
"What I thought.." Aldywn washes herself off and washes the blood off her chest and shirt. She put the shirt she had washed and put it on after she dried off. She went back over to Johnathan. "Your safe."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Harriett looked back at Blake. "You trusted me. Why not her?"

"Okay." Johnathan sat up and moved back over to the small fire. "Good thing it didn't go out."
Krystal nods. "Don't get killed! "

Blake turns away and tries to start a fire.
*Rising to the surface of the water i try to calm myself down with the icy chill of the lake*
"Yeah, other wise the cannon would have went off.." Aldywn looked around. "You can go wash off now."
Harriett sat down and Emma sat in her lap.

"Yeah cause I know how you want to see me with my shirt off more." Johnathan teased and stood up.
*Laying under the stars in the lake reminds kitty of before the games. when life wasnt cruel.*
"Yeah.. i'd love to see it once more, even though its nasty and hairy." Aldywn retorted.
crying
Blake tries to remain serious and solid, but his tears slide through. He knew harriett probably saw, but he didnt care.
*I plunge under the water of the lake and swim deep down*
"Not after my cruel stylist work on me." He winced.
"Right. Just clean yourself off, you smell like B.O." Aldywn pushed him over to the river.
"Jeeze bully." Johnathan got up and went into the river.

Harriett looked at him in worry.
Blake wiped his eyes. "She's dead. There's nothing left. Shes dead."
Aldywn wasn't amused by that. She put her boots back on and put her hair into a ponytail.
"What?" Harriett moved to sit beside him.
Whos dead?
crying
"my sister. They killed her. The capitol.."
Johnathan walked back over to her and sat by the fire.

Harriett frowned and put her hand on his shoulder.
"Hope you put your shirt back on."
"Oh shut up. I did." He laid down.
"Good"
Blake throws it off. "don't you understsnd?! There's nothing left to fight for!! It's useless! " he sat back down furious and deeply hurt.
Aldywn looked at him. "Gonna cook the fox or we gonna starve?"
"I was only trying to be nice! You don't have to be an ass!" Harriett stod and grabbed Emma's hand. "Come on Emma lets go get some more fire wood." She pulled her sister away.

Johnathan rolled his eyes.
"Fine. I'll do it, then." Aldywn put the meat on a stick and started cooking it over the fire. She put the pelt over her.
"I'll help you."
Blake sat there, feeling like there was no point in trying anymore. "there IS something.," his mind told him. "you can protect that girl till the end. It'll be the best way to go down, and that's fighting."
"I dont need it anymore."
Harriett started picking up random pieces of wood.

Emma watched her, slowly getting wood. "Do be mad sissy."

Harriett sighed. "I'm not mad."

Johnathan rolled his eyes.
"I see you roll your eyes one more time, they will be gone out of your head." Aldywn got the meat off and gave some to Johnathan on a big leaf. She did the same for her. She pulled out her canteen. She ate and drank.
He made up his mind. Blake was going to take harriett to the end if it killed him. Especially if it killed him.
Johnathan raised his eyesbrows. "Well I know better than to mess with you." He started eating.

Harriett took Emma's hand and walked back. She set the wood in a pile and sat down, facing away from Blake.
Aldywn finished after and wiped her face off. "The first meal in five days." She finished her water and looked for medicine in her pack but didnt find any to heal her infected chest. "Just my luck.." Aldywn grumbles and lies down again.
Johnathan finished eating. "Maybe we could find some."
Blake handed them a stick full of cooked rabbit meat. "there." he had none himself, but stacked more firewood on.
"Its pointless... I bet all of it is in the hands of the girl.." Aldywn said, lying away from him and pulling the fox fur over her.
"Thanks." Harriett took it and handed it to Emma. "Eat. You need to keep your energy up." Emma took it and ate slowly.

Johnathan glanced at her. "A which one would that be?"
Blake took off his jacket and gave it to Harriett. "you need it more than I do. The blankets are in the pack. " he glanced at his necklace around her neck. "I'll keep watch."
"The one who stabbed my chest with that staff." Aldywn replied. She got up to hunt. "Might as well get a pelt for you, too." She finally came across a lone wolf. She had a flashback when Lily cave her a hand-carved wolf necklace. Aldywn looked at it, tears leaking from her eyes. She looked up and shot an arrow and the wolf fell. She went over and skinned it and wrapped the meat up. "Enough meat for a week." She went back to her camp, holding the rest of the meat that couldnt fit in her bag. She layed the wolf pelt on Johnathan and herself. It was more thick and bigger than the fox's.