The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
Well... I kinda ran into those wolves earlier. One bit me, hope it wasn't rabid. " he says cleansing it with water.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
"Let me see." Harriett took his hand and looked at the bite.
"umm alrighty then.... it's not 'orrible, just something a nasty little bugger left me." The bite isn't deep, but could get infected.

Willow washes her bloood away in the stream. "Ukkkk..."
"Lets use this." Harriett took a little bottle out of her bag. "I took it from a boy."
"I wouldn't want to waste it...." he frowned as he looked at his wound.

"I'm on my way now...." Willow walked through the forest with no weapons and stumbled upon Vinny. "Holy crap! "
Venny pulled out his spear. "Who are you?"

Harriett shrugged. "We can always kill for more." She put some of the gel on his wound and tied some cloth around it. "There. Don't do to much to touch that wound. The cloth will keep on the gel but you don't want to smear it around too much."
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Blake sighs in relief as it soothed his pain. "Thanks." He suddenly realized how beautiful Harriett was and directed his eyes to the ground.

"Uhh umm...." Willow stared at the spear. "Willow! Willow Silvers! Oh god just kill me now!"
Venny narrowed his eyes. "I will not fight someone who is unarmed."

Harriett put the things back in her pack. "Do you think we should go on or do you want to sleep?"
Go on. I heard that part of the Arena has a huge lake. Fish too. " he said. Blake jumped down and surveyed for danger. "Come on down."

"Oh...." Willow slapped him. "I'm not pathetic you know! I got two fists and feet!" Then she kissed him on the lips. "But that's sweet. Thanks, Pretty Boy." She smiled as she ran off. (xD)
Harriet pulled her pack back on and jumped down. "South right?"

Venny stood there, confused. "Okay....." (lmao XD)
He nodded. "It oughta be safe there. SafER. " Blake commented then headed south.

Willow climbed a tree. "God that guy was cute...a good kisser too." She snickered.
Harriett chuckled without humor. "Yeah I don't think safe is the word to be using."

Venny grabbed his back. "I will never understand the female race." He walked back towards the clearing where the Cornicopia was.
hmmm
"Agreed then." Blake continued south. "Crap.....I think I see some people down there." He points to a crowd of three.

*down there*
GIVE ME THE PACK! -girl
NEVER! *he cuts her arm of with a knife then throws it into her head* -boy
*grabs her bow and shoots the boy in the head* Mine. *spits on their bodies before running off* -other girl
____
Blake shook his head. "Some gorey stuff happens 'ere, eh?"
"Yeah...." Harriett winced slightly. "Well better be ready." She pulled out her bow and an arrow.
Pulls out his sword and says "yeah...." he silently wondered if she was going to kill him.
Harriett made her way down the hill and looked around. "We also might want to find a place to stay. Like a place we can leave but come back to."
Alright. " he said an followed
Harriett turned to him. "So what do you want to do first?"
He shrugs. "eat."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silver93 said…
Wyatt Layton: Good-looking white-male with dirty-blonde hair, blue-green eyes,tan skin, slim, but muscular. Weapon of choice is Bo staff. District 4. Age 17
Argon Fuji:Asian boy with messy black hair, black eyes, and average build. Knows martial arts and is good with anything sharp. District 6. Age 15.
"Alright." Harriett sat down on the grass by a patch of dirt and looked around. "Do you think it's safe to start a fire?"
smile
blake inspects the area and nods. "try using the necklace."

Willow found a staff with two sharp ends that were retractable. "I love it."
Venny dropped down from a tree behind Willow. "Well, now your armed."

Harriett nodded and got out the necklace. She grabbed a few small sticks. Atfer a little while a small flame sparked up. "I got it."
"hey cutie." willow smiled.

Blake smiled "great!"
Venny pulled out his sword.

Harriett smiled. "Now we need to hurry. We can't leave this fire going for too long. It will give us away." She started skining the rabbits. "Wanna help?"
He nodded and Blake helped with the rabbits. "how long do you think we will last?"

Willow touched the blade of her staff. "I don't want to kill you. You're too adorable." she tilted her head.
"Hopefully a while." Harriett glanced at him. "If we combine our skills I think we could make it."

Venny rolled his eyes. "Come on. Cut it out."
Cut what out? Oh nevermind. " she raised her staff, blades not out, and struck him over the head.

"what skills? I've got none. " Blake muttered as he skinned one.
Venny moved the hilt of his sword but missed as he tried to deflect it. He crambled to the ground, out cold.

"You seemed to be pretty handy with the sword when you stopped the blade with it. Oh yeah that reminds me. I forgot to say thanks for that." Harriett leaned up and kissed his cheek. "Thanks."
angelic
Blake blushes harshly and mumbles something before passing out.

Willow grabbed some of his supplies then attempted to heave him into a tree. "you could lose some weight you know...." she smiled but then kissed his hand. "sorry we had to meet this way. " she then flees
Harriett stared at him in surprise. "Blake? Blake?" she shook his shoulder. (LOL They're Nightbreeze & Smokecloud in human form XD)
(lol they are!!!!)

"I'm a-alright!" he sits straight up. "why did you wake me up Jolene...?" he realizes what he said and lowers his eyes. "sorry about that. You remind me of her. "
"It's okay."
Wyatt dug his toes into the little bit of sand surrounding the lake and took a deep breath. The smell of moisture in the air reminded him of home. He missed the sound of water hitting against the beach though. Lakes didn't have much movement. From his right he could see someone had started a fire. He debated if he should take them by surprise. He rolled his staff back and forth on the ground. There was still blood on it from the cornucopia. He had smashed a girl's head in to get away. The sound had been ringing in his ears ever since. He didn't think killing would be that difficult. He killed fish all the time, but killing a human felt like killing a piece of himself. Waiting seemed like a better option than surprise.
Willow saw the boy sitting there. "I'll make it quick. " she retracted the blades but then put them back in. She threw the staff right at his head but misses. "crap!"

Blake comes right out and says "you're really beautiful Harriett, you know that? The kind that would be a fierce warrior princess in a storybook. Not to be out here in these killing jeering games." he says with honesty.
blush
Harriett blushed dark red. "R-Really?" She looked down at her lap. "My father made me train all my life for the Games. He said that if I went in I had to win. Win for my family. We have a large family. My six younger brothers and sisters, my seven cousins and three grandparents, and my five aunts and uncles all live with us."
Argon lay flat on his back in the field of wheat. Everyone had gone running for the woods. He should have some peace here until the numbers start getting really low. The high wheat was a good use of shade. He burned easily. District 6 hardly ever won, but it was better than 12. Argon's mentor said the key to winning was brains. You can have all the strength you want, but if you're an idiot, you're screwed. Argon figured he could let the idiots fight it out, and then worry about the champion of the morons.
Um is Willow attacking Wyatt?
"Wow.... You certainly have something to fight for. Me, I only have my little sister to go back to. But that's plenty reason to win for me. She's my everything now." Blake said sadly
Yeah but she missed :D
Harriett nodded. "I know what you mean. When I first got my little brother. He meant everything to me. So I get what you mean." She lightly rested her hand over his.
He looked at her hand then said "It's a shame we had to meet here , of all places. "
Harriett nodded.
Wyatt moved before he saw the bladed staff. He had heard it whooshing through the air. Quickly he spun around and moved to the right. The staff stuck in the ground next to his Bo staff. He looked at his attacker. It was the tall blonde girl from eight. He smirked and winked at her, "Thanks Darlin'," before grabbing both the staffs and jumping into the lake.
Blake held her hand and kissed it. "i really wish you weren't here. I will be here until the end, so don't think of killing me yet. Save that until it's just us. "

In the Capitol

I'm quite bored with this love nonsense and pity! Shall we flush them out?

Yes, we shall. -pushes a button-
She hissed. Willow heard a sound of rushing water. She saw a tidal wave coming from terrain next to where she was standing.
Harriett blushed. "Don't worry. I'm not gonna kill you." She looked over and her eyes widen at the wave and boulders. "Blake run!" She scrambled to her feet.
"oh no...well there aren't too many people left, they're flushing us out!! Run!" but before either of them could react, a bolder came and pinned Blakes leg down. "crap! Harriett, go! I'll get out, but go!" he pulled his face to hers and kissed her for a long while.
Harriett kissed him back. She didn't want to leave him. She didn't want to think about doing this alone again.
Wyatt swam towards the bottom of the lake. It was a lot deeper than he thought. He took a moment and used his jacket to tie the staffs to his back. He was trying not to smirk from the look on the girl's face. He needed to pay attention to his breathing. His record was nine minutes and thirty-seven seconds. It could have been longer, but he started laughing at his best friends kicking each other. He felt a stab in his heart thinking of them. He looked around and could see fish swimming all over the place. Something was wrong.