The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rustyfireheart said…
Aldywn shrugged and followed him and saved the fox meat.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Johnathan went to a small cave that looked like it could have been made by an animal. He crawled inside and put a large dagger beside a large asortment of weapons. He sat against the be wall and bit into an apple.
Her eyes narrow. "A storage... that could come in use." She took a piece of fox meat outside of the cave.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
(Wait what? How did she get in the cave? It's like small.)
She didnt, she peeked inside... CALM YOURSELF EARTH WOMEN.
She put the mean outside of the den.
(LOL I'm not from Earth! XD)

Johnathan narrowed his eyes and set the apple down. He picked up a bow and moved to the mouth of the cave. He pressed against the wall and waited.
Waits for him to take the bait. She aims at him.
Johnathan loaded his bow but made no other moments.
"Smart one.." She whispers.

i g2g... bye.
Bye.

Johnathan lept out of the cave and tackled her, sending her bow skidding across the ground. He sat on her stomach and pinned her arms with his legs. He leaned back, pinning her legs. "Well now. Who might you be little lady?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
*is hidden, then makes a surprisingly realistic howl * -Blake

*listens, then makes herself nearly invisible in a tree* -Blair
Harriett looked around at the sound of the howl. She pulled out her bow and loaded it.
*smirks and hides in the shadows* -Blake
Harriett heard movement and whipped around. "I know your there. You may as well come out and face me."
*the sword and crystal necklace gave him away* -Blake

*jumps down and starts to run* I saw that idiots necklace from here! *draws her bow* -Blair
Harriett turned her gaze to the girl but watched them both.
Girl I wouldnt. Your odds are 2:1, leave him. Besides, I saved him, I kill him. -Blair

Huh?*makes another wolf howl to ward off people* -Blake
Harriett kept her bow steady. "Why should I listen to you? This could all be a trap. A trap that I wont fall for. I'm not gonna die here."
Hmph. You can die, Beast Boy, I'm out of here, she's serious and I'm low on stuff so.... Bye. *runs off* -Blair

* stares at his sword then says* ummmmm..... *lunges at her but misses and falls over, falling down the hill* ow ow ow ow -Blake
Harriett walked down the hill and stopped beside him. "Listen you. I could kill you right now without a problem." She pointed the tip of her arrow at his throat. "Or you could agree to team up with me and we could gather more suppiles and take out more people." She didn't want to trust him yet but she needed an ally. If she were to get jumped by the Careers she'd need someone to help her. This boy seemed like the least skilled in a fight so if he turned on her she didn't think she'd be the one who lost. So she picked him out of everyone.
*rubs his head* I'm a bit of a clutz but I agree. U can take me out any time, so why not? -Blake
*pops up next to him* I'm in. -Blair
Harriett pointed her arrow at her. She narrowed her eyes. "Alright." She put her arrow back in the quiver and the bow over her head and around her shoulder. "I'm Harriett. Harriett Cross. Tribute of District 11."
Nice to meet you....names Blake. Blake Zeninko of District 3. And expert of animals. Blake

Yeah yeah whatever Beast Boy, just call me Blair.
Hairrett looked around. "Come on. While no one's around. This way." She turned and started walking back to the tree line, her hand on one of the knives at her belt.
Falls onto Blair and she stabs him* GOD! she's tryin to bloody kill me! -Blake

First off that's the objective, and second, you made a move to kill ME! -Blair
Harriett walked back over to them and pushed them apart. "I can see you two aren't going to get along very well. So I'll have to settle this." Harriett loaded her bow in one swift movement and sent an arrow into Blair's throat. (Haha sorry Foxfang XD Don't hate the player, hate the game XD)
(lol!)

*dies but mouths* WTH?? XD -Blair

*gawks* you didnt have to go an bloody kill 'er! Oh well. -Blake
(LOL Take it in the face! XD)

Harriett pulled the arrow out of her throat and wipped the blood off on the grass. "She's was right. It's the objective. But I'm not going to kill you." She put the arrow and bow back. "Yet." She smirked and started taking Blair's weapons. "Can let these go to waste." Once her body was clean of weapons Harriett took her jacket. "More warmth for the cold nights." She put it in her pack. "Lets go. The hover craft will get her soon. We need to find water. That would be on lower ground."
In this case, I've got a character!

Willow Slivers- a tallish girl with long flowing dirty blonde hair and bright curious hazel eyes. Is 17

I don't care what district :D
Haha okay.

Harriett looked around. "Come on." She took Blake's hand and lead him away.
*nods* *covers his wound in plants* stings but it'll cover the scent.... wait, 'old on. *lays her on her back then closes her eyes, murmurs something, then follows*
Harriett looked at him. "What are you doing?"
*stands straight out in the open* -Willow
It's.... ceremonial. Good for the soul. It's kinda Important to me... Anyways let's 'o. ( he's got a U.K. accent) -Blake

Venny walked through the woods on his own.

Harriett nodded and lead him on.
Blake follows then calls out a small chirp of a bird being caught.

The aircraft takes away Blair's body

I hear something........ *cries out and zooms a dagger into a tree* I hear you..... A male...... Hmmmm..... Come out. -willow
Venny stopped and climbed up a tree.

Harriett walked until she heard the sound of running water. "I hear it. Come on." She tugged him along, still moving somewhat slowly. She looked around as they came upon a stream. She smiled when no one was in sight. "Good." She knelt by the stream and pulled out her canteen.
It's stopped." Willow walks and touches the tree. "either he climbed or he can fly. "

Blake takes out his sword "relax." He removes the blade and fills The handle with water. " Ive got one just like this at home...."
Venny moved back against the trunk and hid in the leaved.

Harriett looked at the sword with wide eyes. "That's amazing."
Blake smiles then says "Here." he takes off his crystal necklace. "It serves as both a weapon and a small fire starter. It was my mother's before she.. Died. It'll help later on.

Willow growls and collects her dagger "Fine we'll continue our game later, night strange man . " She laughs and leaves.
"It's beautiful." Harriett looked at the necklace closely. She had never seen anything like it. The people of District 11 couldn't afford nice things. Nor were they given by the Capitol.

Venny watched her go then he curled up in the tree to rest.
We used to have mines and caverns full of those... But the Capitol blew 'en up. Then, they decided it was time for us to start having TWO more people chosen for the Games. We had to figh to the death...,, it's horrible. Everything is! " he said sadly.

*sleeps in a small burrow she made* -willow
Harriett nodded. "And this time they send in a random number of tributes. It's getting worse every year."
crying
Carefully looking at her, Blake says "You know who I had to kill? My girlfriend. " His eyes start to water and then he turns away.
Harriett looked at him sadly. "I had to kill my brother.... My little brother.... He was only a year younger but it broke my heart...." She bit her lip and held back tears. She wanted to look strong.
Trying not to wail, he says " a lot of my loved ones have been killed. I guess our motto should be Love no one and you don't get hurt. " "you sleep first, I'll keep watch. "

Gtg battery dyin bye!!
Bye!

Harriett nodded and walked to a small cave, there seemed to be plently of them around these boulders. She crawled inside and looked around before laying her head down and closing her eyes.
Aldywn spits in his face. "Like you need to know." She pushes him of and grabs her swords.
brb, gonna go to the store.