The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
Wait whhhaaaaa? I'm sorry I'm a little slow today.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Haha so it seems.

Harriett reached over and took his hand.
Take conclusion....? Uggg you use confusing words! XD my mind stops working after 12am

Blake looks up at her.
I meant to put make. Sorry.

Harriett squeezed his hand lightly.
Oh.... And I still dont have an answer to the question. ;D anyways I'm gonna go to bed.

He squeezed back and said "Dont you go killin me in my sleep...." he layed down and slept lightly.
Haha okay.

Harriett smiled. "Romantic." She laid her head down and closed her eyes but she didn't sleep.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rustyfireheart said…
"I would…" Aldywn put her dagger away… "But I can't." She layed down and sighed.
Johnathan put his sword away. "I'll keep watch."
Blake woke up and grabbed his jacket.
Harriett opened her eyes. "Hey your awake."
Blake nodded and grabbed his sword. " we better be on the mmove. "

I feel like killing people!!! XD just played a game w/ killin it was AWESOME!
XD

"Okay but first you have to go somewhere else."
laugh
At first he's confused then says "o god you're naked? I left my pants on!" Blake slightly laughed before running off.
Harriett rolled her eyes. "No but I still don't want you around!" She pulled her shirt and jacket back on. "Dumb ass."
He snickered. "Need humor to get through these games...." Blake was just walking back with a rabbit when he's nearly choked to death by some male. He grabbed his sword and jabbed at him.
Harriett pulled her hair back tight and looked around. She stood and pulled out a dagger.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silver93 said…
(This is awkward. By the way, why can't Johnathan just use his seraph blades? We'd all be dead.)

In the Capitol:
That Argon boy is boring the audience. He doesn't do anything. And those children becoming romantically involved, that's unheard of! We need to punish all of them, the wave didn't seem to do the trick.
Blake stabbed the boy but not before he could dodge a stab in the arm.
(Oh you know where I got the name?)

Harriett walked up the hill and her eyes widen when she spotted the Careers at the bottom on the other side. She crouched low and loaded her bow.
(Awesome series)

In the Capitol:
The tracker jackers are getting restless, let's use them.
*presses button*
Blake winced but then sliced at the boy and cut his fingers off. He then plunged his sword into the boys chest while he stood in shock.
(I know right. I can't wait for City of Fallen Angels to come out. The cover is awesome.)

Harriett stopped and listened close. She could hear a lw buzzing that seemed to get closer. "Oh no...."
He hears the buzzing "Crap! " Blake runs for the water.
(What do you think of Lily Collins being cast as Clary?)

Argon was bored. He smirked. How many people got bored in The Hunger Games? Then he heard it. The low buzzing sound. Tracker Jackers. He had studied them in school. It was his district's job to do scientific research. He jumped to his feet and took off towards the cornucopia. If he they got him, he was dead.
(Hmm I think she would do okay. Maybe I'm not exactly sure.)

Harriett put all her supplies back in her bag and took off for the lake. She started getting nervous then stopped. She took a deep breath and yelped went her felt a sharp sting on her side. She jumped in the water.
Blake dived in the water. He hardly knew anything about Tracker Jackers, but he knew they were deadly. He forgot about Harriett. The goal was for him to stay alive, not her.
(I had wanted Molly Quinn, but it's too late now. Hopefully she's good)
Wyatt sleeps comfortably in his bed away from harm.

Argon on the other hand made it to the cornucopia, where all the jackers were coming from. He skidded to a halt and turned around heading for the lake.
Harriett noticed the Careers at the lake and she came up a bit. This was her chance to take out some more people. She loaded her bow and fired. The larger male fell to the ground.
Blake someone else in the water. This was his chance to take another one out. He grabbed her leg and pulled her under.
Harriett yelped and started struggling. She kicked out with her free leg.
Blake's kicked in the face and kicks off of the person and swam away.
Harriett surface again and gasped for air. She pulled herself on the shore and looked around.
Argon makes it to the lake and sees a girl on the shore. They stare at each other.
Blake wished for a smoke bomb as he surfaced. Several of the Jackers came after him, one stinging his right arm. Blake went back under in horrible pain.
Harriett winced as she sat up, the sting throbbing. She grabbed her bow and sheath of arrows. She tried to load her bow but her vision started blurring. She scrambled to her feet and started running for the forest, tripping and stumbling a lot.
cloudy
Blake came to shore and swore he saw several Careers shoot at him. He screamed in pain.
The girl had been stung she was going back to the forest, but the jackers were still out. Argon should kill her now.
Blake grabbed his sword and stood up. He saw someone else on the beach. Stumbling, he ran over a sliced at the ground but missed Harriett by a hair.
Harriett screamed and ran far into the forest. She leaned against a tree, holding her side. She scrambled up the tree and settled in a high branch. She laid down and tried not to cry out in pain.

Venny ran along the stream, he'd heard the Tracker Jackers and he wanted to be as far away from them as he could get.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
um this isn't in sync
"Okay…you better not try anything then…"she closed her eyes and half feel asleep.l
I am super confused right now
Okay Harriett is now in the forest.

Johnathan sat down and watched around the cave.
so she just ran past argon and blake?
Lol thatd be funny

Blake sits down and holds his head. So much pain! He'd never experienced such a horrible feeling.
Aldywn kept an ear out. She simply did not like Johnathan…or did she?

Not to interrupt… but can I have another character?

Jodi Cunningham- a tan tall girl with wavy red hair, freckles and is 18 years old.

District 11
argon jumps on top of blake and starts strangling him
Haha yeah pretty much.

Harriett started to shiver violently. Her vision kept blurring in and out and she saw strange things. She saw a bug turn into a snake. She saw her little siblings being hung. She saw her father killed in the feilds by a wild animal. She saw her mother, grandparents, aunts, and uncles being whipped in the town square. She screamed and willing these images to go away.
Blake gaps for air and blindly strikes and flails his sword. He ends up slicing into his own arm but hits the thing strangling him.
Argon gets a scratch on his face. He takes his finger and wipes it off then licks it. He goes for Blake's sword.