The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Harriett put the jacket around Emma. She took out the blankets and covered Emma with one. "Go to sleep." Emma laid down and closed her eyes. Harriett kissed her forehead and sat down next to Blake. She handed him the rest of the rabbit. "Here."
"I think I picked a pretty good ally." Johnathan smirked.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
He grabbed it from her gratefully. "thanks..." he quickly devoured the rest of it and said " I just want to thank you for not killing me yet."
Harriett glanced at him. "I told you I wouldn't."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rustyfireheart said…
"You sure did." She was getting tired of smirking and joking. Aldywn cleaned off stray arrows and daggers she came along on the way. She handed two of the three daggers she collected to Johnathan. She put the other with her other three. She put the four arrows, plus the one she used to kill the wolf, with her other arrows. She put her two swords with her other weapons.
"I think we've earned a rest." Johnathan laid down and yawned.
"yeah you did...... You're really the only person who I care about in these games." he rubbed her hand unconsciously. " as you see I have trust issues now."
Harriett looked down at their hands. "Yeah I noticed."
"Yup." Aldywn lied down and closed her eyes and fell asleep once she closed her eyes....
Aldywn woke up by the sound of footsteps.

"My, my.. looks like we've got two lovebirds to kill."

"Sure looks like it, Colby." The other man looked at Aldywn. "Colby.. that one is awake."
"Take her, then!" Colby shouted.

Aldywn poked Johnathan. "We've got vis-"

"Shut your trap. Get the boy and I'll get the girl, Colby."
Colby sighed. "Didn't I just say that?"

Aldywn grabbed her dagger and stabbed the man in front of her in the foot. "Johnathan! Wake up!" Aldywn stabbed the man with her sword, and the cannon went off.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
blush
Blake took his hand away and blushes a bit "force of habit. Since we have this wonderful time together, how about we talk about our lives? Outside the games."
Johnathan pulled out his sword and stood up, slashing at them.

"Alright." Harriett reached over and took his hand in her's. "Mostly I take care of my sibilings and cousins. I'm the oldest. Other than that I do school and field work."
Colby fell down.

Aldywn stabbed him. The cannon sounded again. "That was easy.. lets see what they got." She searched Colby and found arrows, a sword and a dagger. "Nice.." She looks through his bag and found blankets, another canteen and more meat. "This Colby guy is loaded. What did you find?"
Blake nodded. Her hands were soft, just like Jolenes were. " Where I come from it's industry. I mostly go there, make useless garbage, and..... " his eyes water but don't cry " used to go home, play with my little sister, hunt with my father, then take some treat I bought with my catch to my girlfriend..."
Johnathan rumage through the bag. "This." He pulled out a small can of medicine.

Harriett squeezed his hand comfortingly.
Aldywn's eyes widen. She hugged Johnathan. "Oh thank God!"
heart
"you know, it's 'orrible to sit here next to you. Youre way too much like her. My old girlfriend. The way you act, talk, stand. And the way you tolerate me. " Blake said bittersweetly.
Johnathan blinked then hugged her back.

Harriett tossed is hand back to him and folded her arms on her knees. "Well excuse me."
Bye. be on tomorrow.

"Thank you so much.. if this wound would have gotten more infected.. I dont know what would happen.. ~Aldywn
He laughs slightly. "and that. " Blake then said genuinely " but there's something different. You're more fiery, more compassionate, caring, intelligent, beautiful-" he cuts off at that. "I'm getting too emotional, ain't I....."
"Your welcome."

Harriett grunted and smirked. "No your just putting yourself low on the scale of chosing good girlfriends."
blush
He laughed for real this time. He then looked into her eyes for an awkward while.
blush
Harriett held his gaze but blushed lightly.
Blake looked away. He didnt want the world to see him express his love for Harriett. He didn't even want her to know.
Harriett looked over at her sister. "I'm going to get some rest. Wake me up when you need to sleep." She laid down next to Emma and pulled the blanket around her. Emma cuddled close to Harriett.
Blake watched her for a second then watched her sleep. "Goodnight,..."

Gonna go to bed, night!
Night

Harriett pulled Emma close to her. She would do whatever it takes to keep Emma alive a get her home. Harriett knew she most likely wouldn't make it out of here alive. Emma was the second oldest so the kids at home would need someone else to take care of them while the adults were at work.
Okay.. one question... what medicine type is it.. like liquid, pills, or cream? ~Rusty

"Okay. Anything else on that guy that would be useful?" Aldywn asked, placing her weapons on her back and belt. She packed her extra stuff in her bag.
It's a shot. ~Allen

Johnathan search through the bag. "There are some knives, a little bit of meat, a canteen and..... a jacket."
Okay. ~Rusty

"Nice. Were in pretty good luck right now." Aldywn said as she pulled her bag over her shoulder.
im going to the store to buy stuff. brb.
Johnathan nodded and put the supplies in his bag.
Blake nearly nodded off into sleep bit had kept watch the entire night.
Emma yawned and rubbed her eyes.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک kittencutie119 said…
*Kitty resurfaced the water and dressed herself. Walking back to where she left Blake and Harriet she grabbed her two daggers. The daggers her father gave her when she first entered the game. Sneaking over to the pack to grab a blaket, Kitty tried her best not to wake anyone.*
Blake finally passed out from exhaustion.

Krystal mumbled something in her sleep and shifted to one side.
*I step over Emma and Harriet and try to reach for the pack beside blake.*
Emma looked up. "I don't think you would hurt us Kitty."
*I flinch as I hear Emma.* Thanks Emma that uh..that means alot. Now shush and go back to sleep. I dont wanna wake up blake because he may kill me. *I smile at her and continue to reach for the pack beside him*
"no problem there, he's conked out. I guess no sleep really does make you weak." Krystal said and stretched her back.
*I laugh quietly.* Dam...he has that thing far outta my reach. Ill just get one later. I dont he'd like me falling on top of him while i stretch to reach it. *I laugh then lay under a tree near them*
Emma looked at them then looked back at her sister. "Harriett." She whispered. "Are you up?"
Krystal got up, put her staff around one of the straps, and tossed it to Kitty.
*I catch it* Whats this for?
"you needed it. " Krystal shrugged.
Emma's eyes widened a little and she shook Harriett's shoulder. "Harriett."

Harriett yawned and sat up. "I'm up."
*I smile at her but toss it back* You need it more Im fine Krystal.
she rolls her eyes and grabs a slice of bread.
Harriett stretched and leaned against a tree, watching them carefully.
"hey Zuko.......looks like they've got some supplies. "
"yeah.... Bryce you take the girls and I got the boy."
Emma leaned against Harriett and looked around.