The Hunger Games Hunger Games RP

TeamPeeta649 posted on Dec 24, 2010 at 02:16AM
Welcome to the Hunger Games! This is a little different from the real thing because there will be no limit to how many tributes there are. You can be as many tributes as you want. Just tell me their names, give me a description and tell me what district they are from. Here are the rules of the game.

Rules:
1. No controling other people's tributes (unless they tell me that they said you can)
2. Only the person who the tribute belongs to can say when they die (but don't be stupid and make them live forever)
3. No modern day weapons, at least not too modern
4. Have a good time!

Happy Hunger Games! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
last edited on Feb 04, 2011 at 01:29AM

The Hunger Games 13496 جوابات

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 13496

پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک TeamPeeta649 said…
Emma dropped to the ground and Harriett stood over her. Harriett picked up the sword and swung both.

Venny stepped back. "Then what do you want?"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک -Foxfang- said…
Krystal stabs Aldwyn in the chest with her staff. "don't forget about me!"

Blake scrambles to get up.
Harriett glanced at Krystal then pludged one of her swords at Johnathan. Johnathan deflected it and swung at her. Harriett blocked it with both her swords.

Emma looked over at Blake from where she laid beneth Harriett.
last edited پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک
Blake grabbed his sword and pointed it at Krystal. He sat on the ground still.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Rustyfireheart said…
Aldywn swung her sword at Emma again.She pulled an arrow at Krystal.

"Nothing. I like to get under peoples skin before killing them."
Krystal blocked it with her arm with it piercing her arm. She cries out and falls. "my blades are dipped in poison, you'll die in any minute!"

Blake helped Emma up then stood in front of her protectively.
"You should know poison dosnt afect me." Aldywn pulls another arrow at her.
tongue
Oh that's smart, making her immune to poison. :P

Blocks it with her staff and plunges at her again, takes it out, and flees.
"Jerk ass." Aldywn turns to Blake. "Get the girl out of here."
angry
"Who are you to tell me what to do?! " he brandishes his sword and swipes at her.
Harriett swung at Johnathan but gasped when he cut her cheek. She kicked him in the stomach and grabbed Emma. "Blake come on." Harriett ran for the forest, pulling Emma with her.

Venny growled low in his throat.
Blake runs after them, leaving behind Aldwyn.
Harriett ran deep into the forest then stopped. She pulled Emma into a tight hug. "Oh I wish you weren't here. Why would they send you here?"
sad
"To interfere with your game. They want Emma to distract you and to be held hostage." Blake commented as he inspected his wounds.
Harriett sighed and set Emma back down. "Don't worry. I'm going to get you home."

Emma clung to her.
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silver93 said…
Argon jumps out of the bushes and screams,"someone needs to die!"
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک Quaila said…
"Off course someone needs to die." Alexandra walked forwards with disinterest towards this merry little group, her bow at the ready with an arrow. "Now, who shall I send to the devil?"

((OOC: Yes, I'm back, and disoriented... would someone tell me what's heppening, where we are, et c. please? :) ))
zzz
Aldywn walks over to Johnathan. She held out her hand. "You okay?" Blood was dripping from her chest. Her shirt was saoked in blood, now ruined and soiled in it.

Jodi laughed. She held her hand out and waited for him to grab it. "Grab my damn hand, already."
Okay for some reason my nook is always putting an emotion. So just ignore em
Blake rolled his eyes. " Really? I think you're the one going there! " he unsheathed his sword and brandished it. He swung madly, careful to step back every time he did.
(In the forest.)

Venny grabbed her hand in a tight grip.

Harriett pulled out her bow and moved Emma behind her.
"You two need to get out of here. They'll only keep coming. I'll hold her off." Blake said
"Yeah." Johnathan took her hand and stood. "That looks pretty bad." He pointed at her wound.

Harriett shook her head. "I'm not running." She held her bow steady.

Emma clung to her jacket.
"well at least give the girl a weapon! " he blocks an arrow with his sword.
"I will!" She glanced at Emma. "Take one of the daggers out of my belt."

Emma nodded and pulled out a long and sharp dagger.
"And how well would you imagine you could fend me off with this arrow embedded in your head?" Alexandra frowned at Blake while being careful to avoid that sword. That sword, it needed to be disposed of, so she shifted her aim from Blake's head to his hand holding that sword. "No, you would not, alas, c'est la vie." With that she released the arrow and rapidly reloaded to fire a second one aimed at Blake's other hand. Moving now utmost erratically, she reloaded again, this time aiming for the kill.

((I'm horribly sorry for my absence lately, been very real life busy. :( And no, Alexandra is not your average career. Errata corrected.))
"knock knock! " a boy jumps in and knocks away Harriett's weapon. "Zachs here!" he shows of his double bladed sword.
Harriett pulled out her sword and aimed it at him. Emma yelped and hid behind her sister.
Blake had a trick up his sleeve. "Harriett, Emma, go to the lake!" He grabs a rock and flings it a a wasps nest. However these were tracker jackets. Blake then did a couple of wolf howls and grabbed his sword. He ran off.
This action around her confused Alexandra somewhat as she saw from the corner of her eyes. As apparently her primary threat - Blake - has been served with two of her bolts, she shifted to the next sword-wielding and threatening boy, and fired directly at his head. She needed to desperately get out of this close-quarter business and get an overview, preferably before she panicked.

And then it came, in the form of that tracker jacker nest. Alexandra was overwhelmed by the sight and panicked. Two useless arrows flew straight and true into the nest, and she shouldered the bow and started to dash madly away in panicked rout. If only she could think of a way to light her arrows on fire.
Zach threw his sword at the career before dieing
Harriett picked up Emma and run for the lake.
"Its nothing." Aldywn said, eyes glazed. "Let's get to a river and wash our wounds."

Jodi pulled him up and instantly pulled a sword out. "I'm not stupid. You could have tried a chance to kill me." Jodi put her sword away. "But what's worth living for?"
Venny yanked his hand back.

Johnathan nodded and walked to the river.
Aldywn followed more slowly.

Jodi crossed her arms.
Johnathan took her hand and helped her sit.

Venny held his sword tight. "Why the hell didn't you kill me? You had the chance."
"I told you… I make my victims suffer then die. Wernt you listening?" Jodi asked.

"Thanks… I've got a massive headache." Aldywn clutches her head.
Venny rolled his eyes and jumped up into a tree.

Johnathan nodded and sat next to her. He pulled out his canteen and filled it with water. He handed it to her.
Jodi sighed. She looked at her nail. "Man are you boring."

Aldywn pulled out hers. "Don't worry, I've got one."
پہلے زیادہ سے سال ایک silver93 said…
Argon hopped around the wheat field laughing. All he had to do was mention dieing to get the idiots fighting. It shouldn't be long before they go and get themselves killed.
Venny ignored her and climbed to a high branch before laying down.

Johnathan nodded and poured water over his wound.
Alexandra had dived herself down in a small lake to escape the tracker jackers and was now moving through the thinning woods completely soaked and freezing. Chattering her teeth, she kept on moving and came out in a nearby wheat field by surprise and discovered a certain participant who had almost indirectly lead to her death by tracker jackers. Very infuriated now, she lied herself down on the ground, hopefully hidden by the wheat field and waited.
"You can't stay up there forever, runt." She aimed her bow a clear shot at Venny, and took it. The arrow went flying at him.

Aldywn did the same. Over the headache and wound, she was mostly worried about Johnathan. What would she do without him if he died? The stupid Reaping caused all this... now she was torn apart from her family and friend. Just then, she remembered how they always asked for more.... But the person Aldywn most missed the most was her sister, Lily.

Venny rolled off the branch and grabbed onto another, swinging himself up.

Johnathan stood up and stretched. He poured more water over a cut on his leg. "Nothing too bad." He crouched next to her. "Now what about yours?"
Jodi rolls her eyes. She took another shot.

Aldywn nodded. "Fine. Maybe a little infected because of the poison, damn bitch, but fine." She poured more on her chest then put more water in the canteen.

Venny jumped down from the tree. "If your gonna fight then lets fight fair."

Johnathan ran his hand through his hair. "Maybe we could find some medicine. Or steal some."
"Fine by me." Jodi pulls her swords out.

"I dunno. Maybe.." Aldywn puts her face in her hands. "Why did the games have to be invented... poor Lily is probably waiting for me right now.."
Blake looks for Harriett and Emma. All of a sudden, he spots his little sister on shore. "Sierra?!" he swims over to the shore, but the girl takes off. "wait!" he runs after her.
Venny pulled out his sword.

Johnathan patted her back.

"Blake!" Harriett sighed and swam to the shore, pulleding Emma with her. Harriett picked up Emma again and ran after him.
Jodi pierced him with her sword, taking it back out.

Aldywn sniffed and sat up. "But we all have familys worried. But why pick me?" Aldywn mumbled to herself and looked around her pack to see what else she had. "Sweet.. forgot about the fox skin and meat I wrapped up earlier... guess we have food"